(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Sofie, you can be our GK radar and Jass can be our LT radar. Then we'll need to recruit a BG radar. :naughty:

That's what group hugs are for. *hugs everyone tighter* :wub2:

*hugs tighter too*

whaaaat!? .. ok i'm sorry *blushes*

:bleh:

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing from the picture people that this is an angry post :sad:

*hugs*

x

*hugs back* thanx luv

*has no idea what Mona is saying but only needs to look at the smilies to know what she means* You need some love, dear, and some chocolate sauce to cheer you up. *pulls Mona into a huge hug* Think positive, there is time yet.

:original: *hugs*

guess so. the ones arranging it are so stupid! I've called them so many times, and the guy I spoke with today still didn't know what I was talking about. grr...

ha ha that looks really funny cos there this writing which i don't understand and these smilies killing each other :roftl: soz i shouldn't laugh i know its prob bout a serious matter

:sneaky2:

soz mona .. *gives big hug hoping she won't kill* u don't get any tips off of carmel do ya mona...? :shocked:

I don't need any tips, I'm dangerous on my own... :devil: remember?

MUAHAHAHAHA

soz mona .. *gives big hug hoping she won't kill* u don't get any tips off of carmel do ya mona...? :shocked:

HAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

Carmel wants to kill everyone!

Hi everyone! Been away for five days and there are a LOT of new posts :P

So what's new? ^^

Btw, Way out West sucks :P

Hey Emma!!

How are you?

x

Hello to everyone who's popped in. :original:

:original: *hugs*

guess so. the ones arranging it are so stupid! I've called them so many times, and the guy I spoke with today still didn't know what I was talking about. grr...

*hugs again* I know what it feels like on a smaller scale. I've been to 7 different shops looking for the LT single and every single one told me a different release date and reason for why it's not being sold yet. No one had any idea what they were talking about. Idiots. :blink:

guys this sucks.. i can't do the MMM bit in GK cos of my blocked nose :tears::sad: yes i know this is irrelevent info but i'm sad.. lol

Awww, get well soon, Danika. When you start measuring symptoms based on what Mika songs you can perform you know that you're a Mikanoona. :lol3:

im good thanks u ?????

i'm okay...

I meant Mmmmm Marabou :fisch:

sure you did :das:

I know what it feels like on a smaller scale. I've been to 7 different shops looking for the LT single and every single one told me a different release date and reason for why it's not being sold yet. No one had any idea what they were talking about. Idiots. :blink:

aww *hugs*

everyone's so stupid.

they haven't even got LT here yet. today was like the first time it was played ever on Mtv