(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

this is really silly now those stupid idiots.. i swear i'm gonna hunt them down or summin!! argh :sad:... i just hope they can change the date.. i don't wanna have to miss this because of some losers that have no life :tears:

i know...i reallyyyy wanted to go...i still may have a chance if the news ppl say that the area is all clear....but i doubt it!!! WHY THE **** DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS...JUST MY LUCK!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know...i reallyyyy wanted to go...i still may have a chance if the news ppl say that the area is all clear....but i doubt it!!! WHY THE **** DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS...JUST MY LUCK!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

i know!! i knew something stupid was gonna happen to prevent the concert from happening... and there was me thinking that 2007 was going soooo well... might not even make it through... i seriously feel like punching something now... wheres carmel when we need her.. maybe she can kill those bastards :naughty:

i know!! i knew something stupid was gonna happen to prevent the concert from happening... and there was me thinking that 2007 was going soooo well... might not even make it through... i seriously feel like punching something now... wheres carmel when we need her.. maybe she can kill those bastards :naughty:

hahaha could u imagine?!?! an army parade of Mika fans rioting around London with their pitch forks and jousting sticks xDDD

BRING ON THE CAVALRY!

if it were really that dangerous the concert would also be cancelled. not only that, this scare will have also increased security.

Go or don't go, it's your decision, but I can't see anything happening. Whenever a terrorist attack happens like this, even attempted, they only happen on one day. I might be ignorant/naive here but I've never known for any place in England to have a string of Terrorist attacks. Am I making sense? O.o

YEH MAYBE ...IT ONLY GOES ON FOR ONE DAY SOMETIMES....THIS ONE MAY GO ON FOR AGES...I MEEN THERE MIGHT BE MORE OUT THERE!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

hahaha could u imagine?!?! an army parade of Mika fans rioting around London with their pitch forks and jousting sticks xDDD

BRING ON THE CAVALRY!

ha ha yeah lmao... that'd be amazingg.. and maybe we could convert those terrorists into something worthwhile... they need to listen to mika music maybe their brains would fix up :sneaky2:

YEH MAYBE ...IT ONLY GOES ON FOR ONE DAY SOMETIMES....THIS ONE MAY GO ON FOR AGES...I MEEN THERE MIGHT BE MORE OUT THERE!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I personally think that if the concert goes ahead, everything will be fine.

ha ha yeah lmao... that'd be amazingg.. and maybe we could convert those terrorists into something worthwhile... they need to listen to mika music maybe their brains would fix up :sneaky2:

"Everybody's GOTTA LOVE today! LOVE today! LOVE today!"

hahahaha watch them become hypnotised and converted!

well hopefully it can be prevented as soon as poss... worst thing is they are supposedly massive bombs... :shocked: so bad... :tears: why are there people out there that enjoy making people suffer?

*haha* carmel can kill them!!!

ahhhhhhhh im dying now...i was sooooo looking forward to sunday!!!

DAMN THOSE STUPID BASTARDS .....excuse my language!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

i baught ...glowing knecklaces and everything!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I just hope...instead of it being cancelled...it should be re-scedueled!

in the same area too? omg why why why!! why what the **** is wrong with these bloody people AAARGGGH GO LOOK FOR A DECENT HOBBY INSTEAD OF KILLING PEOPLE!!

this sunday ..i won tickets to go to the ICA....but now ....im not sure of i can go!:thumbdown::sneaky2:

Becky has already dropped out of going because of the stupid bombs...now i might have to!:sneaky2:

I KNOW ITS PATHETIC:sneaky2: ....THEY MIGHT HAVE TO CLOSE THE WHOLE AREA DOWN...TO SEARCH FOR MORE!:shocked:

and i dunno how they found it...probly a suspiciouse man or something!???

this is really silly now those stupid idiots.. i swear i'm gonna hunt them down or summin!! argh :sad:... i just hope they can change the date.. i don't wanna have to miss this because of some losers that have no life :tears:

if it were really that dangerous the concert would also be cancelled. not only that, this scare will have also increased security.

Go or don't go, it's your decision, but I can't see anything happening. Whenever a terrorist attack happens like this, even attempted, they only happen on one day. I might be ignorant/naive here but I've never known for any place in England to have a string of Terrorist attacks. Am I making sense? O.o

That sucks!!! they need MIKA in their lives!!! OMM is it the same time with his gigs?!? how bad!!! that sucks sooo much!!!!

"Everybody's GOTTA LOVE today! LOVE today! LOVE today!"

hahahaha watch them become hypnotised and converted!

i can't help but think not everyone's gonna make it through the year :blink:.. argh right get those horrible thoughts out of my head *tries listening to love today*

well hopefully it can be prevented as soon as poss... worst thing is they are supposedly massive bombs... :shocked: so bad... :tears: why are there people out there that enjoy making people suffer?

some people do it to get media attention. some do it because their "God" tells them to do it.

"Reasons" aside...it's wrong either way. Bring back the death penalty I say.

and yes, if the concert does get cancelled, it damn well should get rescheduled! after all people bought tickets, and they cant let winners down!

i can't help but think not everyone's gonna make it through the year :blink:.. argh right get those horrible thoughts out of my head *tries listening to love today*

u think someone on the forum's gonna die?!

u think someone on the forum's gonna die?!

no no!! not just forum i mean like anyone.. its just a scary thought.. someone having the time of their life now and... ok stop danika HUSH!! *continues watching BG vid on tv* argh even thats not helping me :sneaky2:

BG IS ON TV?!?!!? really?!

yeah!! woop i think i've watched it over 10 times now... if u got channel B4 they play it everyhour at around quarter past :bleh: but i'm not in a good mood anymore :thumbdown: and mika usually getds me cheered up... *sigh*

-huggles-

whats wrong?

:mf_rosetinted: who do i need to kill? :mf_rosetinted:

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

kill those stupid terrorist pplz.....theyve put bombs near to the ICA gig in London...so i might not beable to go!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

kill those stupid terrorist pplz.....theyve put bombs near to the ICA gig in London...so i might not beable to go!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

but if we kill terrorists aren't we terrorists ourselves??