(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

*haha* the expression on ur face is like.... i wanna eat u MIKA!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lmao :roftl: well i didn't have much to eat that day.. so having a tastey treat jumping from left to right a lot really made my hungry :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danika

i'm very jealous

you got to see him

jump around

looking

pretty

-swoon-

he will marry me =]

thats not the only think i got to see :naughty::naughty:

don't worry.. he will marry you *cough* not *cough*

Hey everyone! *hugs all at once*

Ugh I need to unwind, my week has seriously blown LOL

SHELBY!!!!!!!!!! HOIIIIIIIIII!!

how are you my luv?? *hugs hugs hugs*

aww, I'm sorry. your friends??

shelby!! is it me or has it been a while since i last talked to u? hmmm whats up?

Danikaaaaa!

I haven't been in this thread lately and I've missed it like crazy lol

SHELBY!!!!!!!!!! HOIIIIIIIIII!!

how are you my luv?? *hugs hugs hugs*

aww, I'm sorry. your friends??

Monaaaaa!

Oh it's just awful...they fought all day and then one of them started crying and wouldn't stop and it was just horrid...:tears: Just feel like all of them hate me except for one.

Danikaaaaa!

I haven't been in this thread lately and I've missed it like crazy lol

Monaaaaa!

Oh it's just awful...they fought all day and then one of them started crying and wouldn't stop and it was just horrid...:tears: Just feel like all of them hate me except for one.

honey what ACTUALLY happened? maybe we can help and give advice!

Monaaaaa!

no luv. they don't hate you... they're just upset. *hugs and comforts*

maybe you should stay away from the for some time, and talk to them one on one *hugs hugs hugs*

it'll work out. *hugs*

did you not sing Mika?? :P *hugs*

*hugs hugs*

lol, did you notice how many times I wrote hugs *hugs*

honey what ACTUALLY happened? maybe we can help and give advice!

Well on Wednesday we were all just reading in the hallway and doing work and whatnot, when suddenly one of my friends brings up something that happened between her and John awhile ago that they promised not to talk about anymore. John gets offended and goes off to the bathroom. My other friend and a few other people start talking crap about him while he's gone and I tell them to stop. He comes back and has this weird look on his face so I ask if he heard everything they said. He says no and I write down what happened while he was gone. He reads it and gets infuriated and asks my other friend why she said those things about him. She says "Because they're true!" and they start arguing. John starts crying and goes off down the hall and sits down in this cubicle thingy, so I go with him to console him. Then yesterday they fought even more and turns out she's been getting others to get on her side and a bunch of crap. It got even worse today and now we all hate each other (except for me and John, we're sticking together). What I don't get is why everyone's suddenly mad at me when all I did was tell him what was going on!

no luv. they don't hate you... they're just upset. *hugs and comforts*

maybe you should stay away from the for some time, and talk to them one on one *hugs hugs hugs*

it'll work out. *hugs*

did you not sing Mika?? :P *hugs*

*hugs hugs*

lol, did you notice how many times I wrote hugs *hugs*

Yeah I guess...but she was glaring at me today and that didn't make me feel too good...

I so should have pulled a Love Today on them :naughty:

And you can never have enough hugs! *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

Well on Wednesday we were all just reading in the hallway and doing work and whatnot, when suddenly one of my friends brings up something that happened between her and John awhile ago that they promised not to talk about anymore. John gets offended and goes off to the bathroom. My other friend and a few other people start talking crap about him while he's gone and I tell them to stop. He comes back and has this weird look on his face so I ask if he heard everything they said. He says no and I write down what happened while he was gone. He reads it and gets infuriated and asks my other friend why she said those things about him. She says "Because they're true!" and they start arguing. John starts crying and goes off down the hall and sits down in this cubicle thingy, so I go with him to console him. Then yesterday they fought even more and turns out she's been getting others to get on her side and a bunch of crap. It got even worse today and now we all hate each other (except for me and John, we're sticking together). What I don't get is why everyone's suddenly mad at me when all I did was tell him what was going on!

what they did was wrong. I hate it when people talk behind your back. bloody cowards! atleast say it to the face!! :sneaky2:

hun... I think this might just need time to cool down *hugs* for now maybe you should stick with John. *hugs*

*hugs hugs*

hey :bleh: don't u get rid of my coughing girl! :bleh:

what coughing? -innocent face-

:naughty: :naughty:

hunny, you just tell them that if they're mean to you, your murderous gangster friend will sort them out.

and tell them to stop being pathetic little ninja wannabes.

:mf_rosetinted:

what they did was wrong. I hate it when people talk behind your back. bloody cowards! atleast say it to the face!! :sneaky2:

hun... I think this might just need time to cool down *hugs* for now maybe you should stick with John. *hugs*

*hugs hugs*

I know! And he was right down the hall going to the bathroom! Why would someone have the audacity to be that two-faced and childish to talk about someone like that?...

John is my best friend in the whole world, I could never leave him. Just sucks because I'm the only one on his side for some reason...it doesn't make any sense...

*hugs hugs*