• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well on Wednesday we were all just reading in the hallway and doing work and whatnot, when suddenly one of my friends brings up something that happened between her and John awhile ago that they promised not to talk about anymore. John gets offended and goes off to the bathroom. My other friend and a few other people start talking crap about him while he's gone and I tell them to stop. He comes back and has this weird look on his face so I ask if he heard everything they said. He says no and I write down what happened while he was gone. He reads it and gets infuriated and asks my other friend why she said those things about him. She says "Because they're true!" and they start arguing. John starts crying and goes off down the hall and sits down in this cubicle thingy, so I go with him to console him. Then yesterday they fought even more and turns out she's been getting others to get on her side and a bunch of crap. It got even worse today and now we all hate each other (except for me and John, we're sticking together). What I don't get is why everyone's suddenly mad at me when all I did was tell him what was going on!

well first of all, the blame for all this starts with the person who brought up the forbidden subject.

To me it seems that the person they truly dislike is John. You were right to tell him what they said - they're backstabbers, friendly to the face and bitchy behind the back, and that is not what friends do. Someone clearly has an issue and the person you should talk to is the "leader" of that group - on YOUR OWN - maturely, to try and sort things out. It's wrong of them to single you out as well. After all, wouldn't they like it if a friend told them what someone else was saying behind their back? Exactly.

Also, if what they said was "true", why didn't they tell them to his face? Backstabbing is cowardly.

Mona, check out my siggy =P

Oh yay!! that makes me so happy :woot_jump:

love you :wub2: *hugs*

Yeah I guess...but she was glaring at me today and that didn't make me feel too good...

I so should have pulled a Love Today on them :naughty:

And you can never have enough hugs! *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

oh, you shouldn't pay any attention to her.

yeah, lol :roftl: qouting another great song: All you need is love!

oh well then *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* *hugs and doesn't let go* :wub2:

well first of all, the blame for all this starts with the person who brought up the forbidden subject.

To me it seems that the person they truly dislike is John. You were right to tell him what they said - they're backstabbers, friendly to the face and bitchy behind the back, and that is not what friends do. Someone clearly has an issue and the person you should talk to is the "leader" of that group - on YOUR OWN - maturely, to try and sort things out. It's wrong of them to single you out as well. After all, wouldn't they like it if a friend told them what someone else was saying behind their back? Exactly.

Also, if what they said was "true", why didn't they tell them to his face? Backstabbing is cowardly.

Tell me about it! That's exactly how I feel! If someone was talking about me, I would want my friend to tell me so that I at least know to avoid the person...

oh, you shouldn't pay any attention to her.

yeah, lol :roftl: qouting another great song: All you need is love!

oh well then *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* *hugs and doesn't let go* :wub2:

Aww I love you Mona *hugs even more* :biggrin2:

i might perhaps consider letting you look at him

0_0

=]

or maybe i'll let him talk to you for an hour.

cos im well generous =]

Haha you're a generous gangster? :roftl:

I know! And he was right down the hall going to the bathroom! Why would someone have the audacity to be that two-faced and childish to talk about someone like that?...

John is my best friend in the whole world, I could never leave him. Just sucks because I'm the only one on his side for some reason...it doesn't make any sense...

*hugs hugs*

*hugs*

it was very wrong of them.

lol, sorry, I love the word audacity, it's pretty... audacity... :biggrin2::roftl:

well, you and John don't really seem to need the others.

If I was in a situation like this I would probably just leave it. hang out with John. maybe, if things got cooler, speak to the ones that spoke behind Johns back. and tell them that what they did was the lowest thing you could do and so on... *hugs hugs*

LMAO! That'll shut them up for sure :roftl:

You crack me up Carmel :roftl: *keeps saying ninja wannabes* :roftl:

thats what they are

they will never get to the hights of us lot

ninja mika pirates :cool:

i agree xD

i think its just so

pathetic its just ghey =[

Tell me about it! That's exactly how I feel! If someone was talking about me, I would want my friend to tell me so that I at least know to avoid the person...

Haha you're a generous gangster? :roftl:

this girl asked me if i didnt like her, so i was honest and said no, then in a lesson she asked me why, and at first i didnt tell her, but she kept on asking me, so i told her, then she got moody and went in a strop.

some people just cant handle honesty.

and with those people, sometimes its best to just ignore them [and hope they go away xD]

yes mate =]

i remember in english once, i wrote a gangster story, with the gingerbread man xD

*hugs*

it was very wrong of them.

lol, sorry, I love the word audacity, it's pretty... audacity... :biggrin2::roftl:

well, you and John don't really seem to need the others.

If I was in a situation like this I would probably just leave it. hang out with John. maybe, if things got cooler, speak to the ones that spoke behind Johns back. and tell them that what they did was the lowest thing you could do and so on... *hugs hugs*

Haha it is a cool word, almost as cool as SQUARE :roftl:

Yeah, me and John could live off each other if we had to, we're crazy enough to be amused by just about anything :roftl:

I might speak to them about it, but if they keep being bitches to me then I'll just move on and let them be bitches. idk

even if you don't make up with your friends, two is still company.

Charlie and I were always singled out, it was always the two of us, we never really had anyone else. We were bullied black and blue but we still made it! :thumb_yello:

besides, you're still teenagers. It's just a teenage phase that everyone goes through at some point...I'm sure it will all work out :biggrin2:

this girl asked me if i didnt like her, so i was honest and said no, then in a lesson she asked me why, and at first i didnt tell her, but she kept on asking me, so i told her, then she got moody and went in a strop.

and with those people, sometimes its best to just ignore them [and hope they go away xD]

yes mate =]

i remember in english once, i wrote a gangster story, with the gingerbread man xD

Oh I hate it when people do that! If you don't want me to be honest and tell you straight up, then why even bother asking? GAHH!

Haha that reminds me of when me and these guys made a play called Goldilocks and the Three Pimps :roftl:

Haha it is a cool word, almost as cool as SQUARE :roftl:

Yeah, me and John could live off each other if we had to, we're crazy enough to be amused by just about anything :roftl:

I might speak to them about it, but if they keep being bitches to me then I'll just move on and let them be bitches. idk

lol, haha SQUARE!!

it's good you have such a strong and nice friendship. do that! you're a very mature girl, I know you'll handle it superbly :wink2: *hugs*

I would love to have a friendship like that...

yes mate =]

LOL I was more than happy to tell people i didnt like them.

Like, this guy for example, teased and bullied Charlie and I for about two years, was ALWAYS in our faces. He'd laugh in our faces...taunt us...so when I just said to him "f*** off you're not funny" he'd laugh and say "hey caroline, why dont u like me? u dont like me do u?" and i was like "no i f***ing dont, i hate you" and then they just laughed at me more..

even if you don't make up with your friends, two is still company.

Charlie and I were always singled out, it was always the two of us, we never really had anyone else. We were bullied black and blue but we still made it! :thumb_yello:

besides, you're still teenagers. It's just a teenage phase that everyone goes through at some point...I'm sure it will all work out :biggrin2:

I think I watched a blog by your friend on YouTube or something and he seriously reminds me of John :bleh:

I hope it is just a phase, I'm completely drained from it.

lol, haha SQUARE!!

it's good you have such a strong and nice friendship. do that! you're a very mature girl, I know you'll handle it superbly :wink2: *hugs*

I would love to have a friendship like that...

Aw thanks for understanding me, a lot of people don't :)

And you know you have us! I can't imagine us fighting lol

I think I watched a blog by your friend on YouTube or something and he seriously reminds me of John :bleh:

I hope it is just a phase, I'm completely drained from it.

LOL! Bearing in mind that Charlie is gay lol...

LOL I was more than happy to tell people i didnt like them.

Like, this guy for example, teased and bullied Charlie and I for about two years, was ALWAYS in our faces. He'd laugh in our faces...taunt us...so when I just said to him "f*** off you're not funny" he'd laugh and say "hey caroline, why dont u like me? u dont like me do u?" and i was like "no i f***ing dont, i hate you" and then they just laughed at me more..

god i hate people like that

:thumbdown:

they usually make me resort to violence

my god, i must sound like a really evil person on here, im not i promise!

gah xD

Oh I hate it when people do that! If you don't want me to be honest and tell you straight up, then why even bother asking? GAHH!

Haha that reminds me of when me and these guys made a play called Goldilocks and the Three Pimps :roftl:

its like that thing 'the truth? you cant handle the truth'

lol i love that quote =]

golidlocks and the three pimps

that is well cool =]

i may nick that for future drama lessons :bleh:

i know i'm a bit late writing this (damn internet) but i hope it gets sorted out.. but if it don't just stick with john.. if he's your best mate don't let anything get in the way of your friendship *gives big hug*

all they did was laugh at me.

no matter what i did.

whether i just walked off and took it...

fought back..

argued back...

all i got was a chorus of laughter.

oh sweet jesus can we not talk about this..

gah xD

its like that thing 'the truth? you cant handle the truth'

lol i love that quote =]

golidlocks and the three pimps

that is well cool =]

i may nick that for future drama lessons :bleh:

Haha you're so violent :lmao: :lmao:

And you can use my play title if you let me at least claim Mika's bum :roftl:

all they did was laugh at me.

no matter what i did.

whether i just walked off and took it...

fought back..

argued back...

all i got was a chorus of laughter.

oh sweet jesus can we not talk about this..

Oh god I know how you feel :(

I got picked on sooooo much and still do BY THE SAME PEOPLE who just don't get it...I eventually just gave up tried to ignore them but they kept going...

i know i'm a bit late writing this (damn internet) but i hope it gets sorted out.. but if it don't just stick with john.. if he's your best mate don't let anything get in the way of your friendship *gives big hug*

Aw thanks Danika, I hope we sort it out soon. But yeah, if not, then me and John are just gonna stick together even more! And he's a Mika fan so we'll be loving today 100% of the time :roftl:

gah xD

no u don't sound evil AT ALL, espesh when u say 'kill them' :mf_rosetinted: lol :naughty: