(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

well i know i will =P

will you be left danika?

lol

:

well i would like to thinks so.. lets see, i'm a mika lover, not a bully, not a racist and everything u mentioned on the list :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OHHHHHHHHH you also bring up another factor.

-Was bullied because I sang, danced, acted.

funnily enough everyone complimented me when i drew, though. People were jealous that I sang.

In junior school, in the last year, I got a main character *had to audition* and I had to sing. I remember once we had to show it to the school, and the following day when i was eating dinner, a kid a few years younger than me said "hey you're the girl who was singing in that show weren't you" and i said "yeah i am". that was it, but at that moment i felt so proud. i thought i was finally getting recognition for something that i could do. for a brief moment, i kinda felt as if...people actually liked me...

even though whenever we used to sing hymns in assembly i felt i had to sing quietly...because if i were loud people in the the row in front of me would turn around and give me weird looks. i suppose they also thought it was strange that i could actually sing in tune and hit the notes *lol*

even in music class in year 5 (the year before leaving) people would give me weird looks just for singing too loud.

enter year 7, first year of senior school. Again, Music Class, singing too loud...one person goes "woo go caroline" in a sarcastic tone. some people sniggered, i turned around and looked at her.

wtf was their problem? it was SINGING for gods sake, everyone does it!

I won my school talent show this year and people were telling me how good I was, but then there are always those few people who have to go and ruin it but sniggering and giving me rude looks. It's like, I'm sorry if I can sing and that I have the balls atoms to get up in front of the entire eighth grade and sing my heart out and WIN. People will pick on anything they can find...

I won my school talent show this year and people were telling me how good I was, but then there are always those few people who have to go and ruin it but sniggering and giving me rude looks. It's like, I'm sorry if I can sing and that I have the balls atoms to get up in front of the entire eighth grade and sing my heart out and WIN. People will pick on anything they can find...

exactly.

it did undermine my confidence though. i mean, when i was first started year 7 i admit i was a little cocky and the bullies stamped it out.

after a while i just didn't believe in myself, completely lost all confidence.

in year 9 though i did enter a "stars in their eyes" thing, and i sang in the summer concert *or was it winter?* in year 10.

since then, when i was 13/14...i havent sung in front of an audience since.

exactly.

it did undermine my confidence though. i mean, when i was first started year 7 i admit i was a little cocky and the bullies stamped it out.

after a while i just didn't believe in myself, completely lost all confidence.

in year 9 though i did enter a "stars in their eyes" thing, and i sang in the summer concert *or was it winter?* in year 10.

since then, when i was 13/14...i havent sung in front of an audience since.

thats a real shame! those b******* bullies! you have a great voice Caz!!

Why? Because you didn't have the chance to or because of the bullies?

i was still getting bullied during those years, but i still sang in front of an audience.

but during the time i left and up to now, my confidence was pretty much non existent. I kinda withdrew myself at my dance school...I wasn't as good as I used to be...I even remember soon after I first joined at my dance school when i was 7/8, this girl said to me once "why do you always show off?" and i said "i dont, i just try my best." i just felt that i was getting shunned for everything that i was good at.

However, I am getting my confidence back. I'm not gonna hide any more. I can do a lot of things and I ain't gonna let it pass me by. In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow, you just have to wait for the opportune moment :D

is it safe now?

sorry people, I didn't mean to ignore you or anything. and I do care alot about you and your problems. and I am always here for you.

I just can't take it now. I'm not in the mood of sadness and other things...

sorry.

anything sad will make me cry right now.

lol, I cried cuz I missed LT on the telly today.

it's not that I think that I won't see LT, it just made me sad and I am up to here *shows with hand* with sadness and other stuff

sorry

right girlies

for brother related issues i have to go =]

i swear to god, by the end of the year, im getting a laptop with the internet

byeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaw bye bye xxx

either that or u gonna kill your brother :naughty:

right girlies

for brother related issues i have to go =]

i swear to god, by the end of the year, im getting a laptop with the internet

byeeeeeeeeeee