• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

k this is the interview..yeah i read it i think i even posted a comment on the thread lol sry..i now remember!!! k i copied and pasted it so here goes:

Full version of my interview with Mika (above)

I'm a fan of Mika, and was thrilled to have him visit our studio. I love his story. He was a shy, dyslexic, daydreamer as a boy. Now 23, he has grown into an effervescent, articulate, dreamboy performer.

His musical style is compared to that of Freddie Mercury, the Scissor Sisters, and Elton John. Yet for all the fawning of his gay fans, Mika won't discuss his sexuality. That wasn't the only thing I wanted to press him on, but I did raise the issue.

Here's Mika's bio, cut and pasted from his web site:

Mika is a true young internationalist. Born in Beirut in the middle of the 80s, Mika’s family soon found themselves having to move to Paris at the height of the war. When his father was subsequently taken hostage and held at the American embassy in Kuwait the family eventually settled in London. An inevitably turbulent experience for our young hero, he found himself bereft, lost in the chasm of a displaced upbringing. “It was the combination of moving as well as a horrible time I had at school in the first few years of living in London that lead me to forget how to read and write, and stop talking for a little while. I was pulled out of school for over six months; in order to sort my self out and find a new school. This is when music really became important. It got me back on my feet.†He says now that by the age of 9 he knew that songwriting was his destiny.

okay, so i know you all are having a conversation about an interview, and im sorry for interupting, but i just want to say how nice it would be to be touched by him. actually it would be nice just to see him or talk to him. i live in america, so it's sad that he isn't coming over here. at least not as far as i know. omg, if he is im totally going to see him! you all are so lucky(those that have met him). i envy you. he seems like one of the coolest down to earth people in his interviews. so cute! i really want to hug him...and more! haha, <3!

okay, so i know you all are having a conversation about an interview, and im sorry for interupting, but i just want to say how nice it would be to be touched by him. actually it would be nice just to see him or talk to him. i live in america, so it's sad that he isn't coming over here. at least not as far as i know. omg, if he is im totally going to see him! you all are so lucky(those that have met him). i envy you. he seems like one of the coolest down to earth people in his interviews. so cute! i really want to hug him...and more! haha, <3!

Hello! Welcome to MFC :wink2:

Mika is going to the US, for sure...

right guys i'm gonna go bed.. need some sleepy time *yawn* night night.

Hmm jas never came back.. she must of fallen asleep

My brother didn't want to let me on the comp :sneaky2:

So yeah I slept :naughty:

bye sweetie *hugs hugs*

see you tomorrow.

sweet dreams

haha, no, she didn't. lol, maybe she'll come on later - but I hope she doesn't so she'll get her old habbits back :biggrin2:

anyway, sleep well luv *hugs*

I think I've turned my inner clock right :thumb_yello:

lol she's crazy she is... but i hope she gets into the right habbit don't want her getting sacked on her first day

No no no wont happen, need the money for Mika :das:

haha LOL

we're all crazy :

I bet she'll do just fine :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna watch Jay Leno now :biggrin2:

Mikaneen xD

Luv you all sweethearts *huggles*

G'day ladies. It seems quiet here. What's up? :original:

Random, but what interview did you get the audio clip of Mika saying "brains are sexy" or whatever? I asked the same thing in the Knitting thread, but no one seemed to acknowledge me so here I am.

Random, but what interview did you get the audio clip of Mika saying "brains are sexy" or whatever? I asked the same thing in the Knitting thread, but no one seemed to acknowledge me so here I am.

It's Violet_Sky's magical editing, you'd have to ask her. :wink2:

G'day Scut :biggrin2:

It's 10:40am here a saturday morning, don't think everybody's up :naughty:

So what are you doin?

It's 6:40pm here. I'm catching up on 30 or so pages of this thread. What are you doing? Is your body clock set right now? :original:

It's Violet_Sky's magical editing, you'd have to ask her. :wink2:

It's 6:40pm here. I'm catching up on 30 or so pages of this thread. What are you doing? Is your body clock set right now? :original:

Yes my inner clock is going good now, I think :blink:

i know! what a great way to wake up after a whole night on the mfc. im happy and hyper ( despite only about 5 hours sleep - tIs enough) and really wanna go bikkini shopping but its raining and i dont wanna feel depressed anywho. howre you?