my 200th post yay :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

i always sit and watch along the bottom of the box list

for videos you can request n wait for mika

lmaoo

havent seen bg yet :

oh well i will soon

x

YAAY!!! :toot:

I always seem to miss when I hit an even number of posts... :blink: I talk too much! :roftl:

I haven't seen Big girl on tv either... and I live in Sweden, we'll prob have to wait for a while before it gets here.. :(

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must feel more real seeing it away from the computer. Unfortunately, I have yet to see it elsewhere!

Congratulations, niece. :wink2:

thankss i really want to see it on tv

x

YAAY!!! :toot:

I always seem to miss when I hit an even number of posts... :blink: I talk too much! :roftl:

I haven't seen Big girl on tv either... and I live in Sweden, we'll prob have to wait for a while before it gets here.. :(

it took me ages to get to 100

but it feels like 200 came rli rli quick for some reason

x

Humphrey and my_rainbow_radio, what were your names? You can call me Scut for short. :wink2:

See you later, niece. :original:

I do that too. I missed my 1000 until Tegan pointed it out to me. :lol3:

Hi there Monshi. How are you?

I'm fine thanx Clare.

how are you?

ive got to go again

goin down my nans

should be back later

much love

x

bubiii Cheryl!! see you later hun :wink2:

Humphrey and my_rainbow_radio, what were your names? You can call me Scut for short. :wink2:

See you later, niece. :original:

I do that too. I missed my 1000 until Tegan pointed it out to me. :lol3:

BYE CHERYL!! :bleh:

My name's Elina *shakes hands with Scut* :biggrin2:

k this is the interview..yeah i read it i think i even posted a comment on the thread lol sry..i now remember!!! k i copied and pasted it so here goes:

Full version of my interview with Mika (above)

I'm a fan of Mika, and was thrilled to have him visit our studio. I love his story. He was a shy, dyslexic, daydreamer as a boy. Now 23, he has grown into an effervescent, articulate, dreamboy performer.

His musical style is compared to that of Freddie Mercury, the Scissor Sisters, and Elton John. Yet for all the fawning of his gay fans, Mika won't discuss his sexuality. That wasn't the only thing I wanted to press him on, but I did raise the issue.

Here's Mika's bio, cut and pasted from his web site:

Mika is a true young internationalist. Born in Beirut in the middle of the 80s, Mika’s family soon found themselves having to move to Paris at the height of the war. When his father was subsequently taken hostage and held at the American embassy in Kuwait the family eventually settled in London. An inevitably turbulent experience for our young hero, he found himself bereft, lost in the chasm of a displaced upbringing. “It was the combination of moving as well as a horrible time I had at school in the first few years of living in London that lead me to forget how to read and write, and stop talking for a little while. I was pulled out of school for over six months; in order to sort my self out and find a new school. This is when music really became important. It got me back on my feet.†He says now that by the age of 9 he knew that songwriting was his destiny.

http://logo.blogs.com/hereandnow/2007/06/the-mika-interv.html

try this link...now saw there was an audio to go along with it....

gahhh i didn't see that b4 and i can't listen to it now cause everyone's here *folds arms*

okay kiwi. i put the link there, hope it works. but that is the write up and this is the audio (hope it works 2) <embed src="http://services.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/271543505" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1028788765&playerId=271543505&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://services.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

hi clare, scut, mona, shelby, elina :)

what u girlies up to?

well i'm going for a bit, hope to chat with u guys next one or two hours :)

:bleh: hmmm has jass finally given in to sleep?!?!? or is she at work???

what u girlies up to?

Hey!

hm.. this place is quite slow today.. not doing much :blink: just listening to some awesome music :biggrin2:

I think she was going to start work on Monday.. and I don't think she's sleeping, it's only about 6pm here.. :bleh:

bye Kavi!! talk to you later!! :wink2:

Hi gals, whatsup? ^-^

I had the worst luck ever today! Been watching MTV all day in hope that they'd show LT, but all the music video were crap. so I zapped to Barnkanalen (Kid's TV) for a couple of minutes.. and once I zapped back to MTV, GUESS WHAT I SAW? The last couple of seconds of LT ;___;

gaah!

Hi gals, whatsup? ^-^

I had the worst luck ever today! Been watching MTV all day in hope that they'd show LT, but all the music video were crap. so I zapped to Barnkanalen (Kid's TV) for a couple of minutes.. and once I zapped back to MTV, GUESS WHAT I SAW? The last couple of seconds of LT ;___;

gaah!

aww, sorry hun :boxed: *hugs*

I saw it :biggrin2: and taped it :blush-anim-cl:

and I showed it to Mum :biggrin2: and I watched again and again :naughty:

hey people, soz i didn't say bye before.. computer decided to disconnect and i couldn't be bothered to restart it.

Scut I saaw those screencaps u posted a few pages back... gaaah those were amazing *faints* do u know how jealous i was when i saw him do that? lol i was thinking aah i wanna be big girl.. but i think everyone's been saying that nowadays :shocked:

aww, sorry hun :boxed: *hugs*

I saw it :biggrin2: and taped it :blush-anim-cl:

and I showed it to Mum :biggrin2: and I watched again and again :naughty:

aw bless :D I remember when it first came out in uk i stayed up til 2 am to watch it AND record it.. but now my vcr doesnt work anymore :thumbdown:

gaah stop being such a tease! XP

LOL XDD

aw bless :D I remember when it first came out in uk i stayed up til 2 am to watch it AND record it.. but now my vcr doesnt work anymore :thumbdown:

it was great... :blush-anim-cl:

btw, hey Danika! :biggrin2:

how are you luv?

what u girlies up to?

Hey, Kavi. Jass went shopping for cat food. Chat later. :original:

Hi gals, whatsup? ^-^

gaah!

Ouch! I feel for you. :thumbdown:

hey people, soz i didn't say bye before.. computer decided to disconnect and i couldn't be bothered to restart it.

Scut I saaw those screencaps u posted a few pages back... gaaah those were amazing *faints* do u know how jealous i was when i saw him do that? lol i was thinking aah i wanna be big girl.. but i think everyone's been saying that nowadays

Hey Danika, how are you? :original: Yeah, everyone wants to be a Big Girl nowadays. Mika is not helping with my exercise habits. :naughty: