(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hey people, soz i didn't say bye before.. computer decided to disconnect and i couldn't be bothered to restart it.

Scut I saaw those screencaps u posted a few pages back... gaaah those were amazing *faints* do u know how jealous i was when i saw him do that? lol i was thinking aah i wanna be big girl.. but i think everyone's been saying that nowadays :shocked:

Gasp! What page were they on? *foams at the mouth* :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw, hey Danika! :biggrin2:

how are you luv?

Hiya mona, I'm good thanks and yourself?

Hey Danika, how are you? :original: Yeah, everyone wants to be a Big Girl nowadays. Mika is not helping with my exercise habits. :naughty:

Yeah... it sucks really :bleh: the first time i don't wanna lose weight... but then i do.. so i'm quite confused with what to do with myself at the moment lol :blink:,, and i'm good thanks, how are u?

Hiya mona, I'm good thanks and yourself?

Yeah... it sucks really :bleh: the first time i don't wanna lose weight... but then i do.. so i'm quite confused with what to do with myself at the moment lol :blink:,, and i'm good thanks, how are u?

lol I'm exactly like that too! XD well, I love androgynity, so first off I wanna loose weight to get rid of boobs and hips so I can pretend being a guy, but now I dunno anymore :roftl:

Gasp! What page were they on? *foams at the mouth* :roftl:

Don't sweat, they're here. :wink2:

lol I'm exactly like that too! XD well, I love androgynity, so first off I wanna loose weight to get rid of boobs and hips so I can pretend being a guy, but now I dunno anymore :roftl:

I love Mika's androgynous beauty. :wub2:

Did anyone else hear that interview where Mika says that he used to be teased because has a small waist and big hips, "child bearing" hips as he called them? :lol3:

hmm i don't think i can ever make my mind up... but then i got my parents always saying oh u need to lose weight do some exercise.. so i don't think i have much choice anymore :thumbdown: even though they keep buying me chocolates and stuff!! how am i gonna lose weight if u feed me all that goodness!!

Did anyone else hear that interview where Mika says that he used to be teased because has a small waist and big hips, "child bearing" hips as he called them? :lol3:

I've always been a sucker for androgynity, so I suppose Mika was spot on XD

I just hate I have too much "humps" to be able to pull it off myself ;)

I used to be thinner tho, and I've actually tricked people a couple of times that I'm a guy.. was some time ago now, when I used to have short hair and stuff..

WHATEVEER XP my sexual preferences and identity are so screwed up.

NEXT SUBJECT! XD lol.

Thanks Scut, I was panicking :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

No problem. :roftl:

hmm i don't think i can ever make my mind up... but then i got my parents always saying oh u need to lose weight do some exercise.. so i don't think i have much choice anymore :thumbdown: even though they keep buying me chocolates and stuff!! how am i gonna lose weight if u feed me all that goodness!!

It's the same for me. I go to the gym and work out then come home to find that my mum has baked a ton of Moroccan sweets. It feels like they're working against me. :lol3:

WHAT!!?!?!?

NO!!! I haven't heard it!! :jawdrop:

please tell me where I can find it.

lol... I call my hips "child bearing hips" :lmao:

No problem. :roftl:

It's the same for me. I go to the gym and work out then come home to find that my mum has baked a ton of Moroccan sweets. It feels like they're working against me. :lol3:

lol I never exercise so I don't have that problem ;)

but I go by bike pretty much wherever I go. to town, to school, to shop.. anything. Can't afford to go by bus all the time :P

So I suppose I get some exercise that way...

oki doki luv :wink2:

thanx alot :flowers2:

you can always trust Scut :biggrin2:

It'll take me a while to extract the audio but if you want to hear it for now:

1) Visit http://www.take40.com.au

2) Click on "your official countdown: listen free"

3) A popup will come up

4) Ignore the annoying ad until the playlist comes up

5) Scroll down to #2 Grace Kelly

6) Click on "play unlimited"

7) Mika talks before about his hips before the song starts to play :wink2:

That sounds cool...like a motto for a superhero or something...*says it over and over while dancing*

W00t. Bond Girls. My superpower is x-ray vision. :naughty: