• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aaw.. i've got a bit of a cold too :( hope it doesn't affect tomorrow *crosses fingers*.. he was probably just a bit chubby then.. sometimes people like to exagerate :bleh: but i guess it could still be possible he was a little bit on the heavy side.. and cos he's so tall it's not something that is so noticeable

*is still here though she knows she shouldn't be*

I think he must have had a growth spurt in his mid/late teens, that's a plausible reason for why he's so tall and skinny now.

To be 'camp' is to sexualise your behaviours. It's usually used for men who act stereotypically homosexual, whether they are so or not, though it can refer to the sexualised or banal/vulgar actions of anyone.

what does gc stand fo'???

x will comment on urs noww

godchild of course !! :bleh:

I think he must have had a growth spurt in his mid/late teens, that's a plausible reason for why he's so tall and skinny now.

yeah thats what i think, even if he weren't so tall i think he'd make a cute lil fat singer :naughty:

Hello girlies!

just stopped by to say hi

i'll be back in about 20 mins, I gotta go dry my hair

bye

hey mona.. ermm have fun rying your hair!!

i love how he looks...though he's the only guy that can pull it off...ach thinking about it, in some pics with him shirtless, u do see his hips, it is like noticeable, but it's not fat, it's just his bone structure......but i wudda like him no matter how he looked :)

i'm still waiting for my growth spurt lol...i wanna be 5'8" :thumbdown: but i'm 5' 1"

why shouldn't u be here scut?!?!

Hello girlies!

just stopped by to say hi

i'll be back in about 20 mins, I gotta go dry my hair :bleh:

bye

LOL, i know what u mean...just can't stay away from here!!! it's SOOOO addictive!

i love how he looks...though he's the only guy that can pull it off...ach thinking about it, in some pics with him shirtless, u do see his hips, it is like noticeable, but it's not fat, it's just his bone structure......

i'm still waiting for my growth spurt lol...i wanna be 5'8" :thumbdown: but i'm 5' 1"

why shouldn't u be here scut?!?!

Yep, it's his hipbones that are wide, kind of like a woman's. Most females have their growth spurt between the ages 11 and 14 and most males have theirs between 14 and 17. Sadly I doubt that I'll grow much taller!

I shouldn't be here because it's 5:00am. :lol3:

Now I really should go to sleep. Good night, ladies. We'll chat again later. :original:

Yep, it's his hipbones that are wide, kind of like a woman's. Most females have their growth spurt between the ages 11 and 14 and most males have theirs between 14 and 17. Sadly I doubt that I'll grow much taller!

Now I really should go to sleep. Good night, ladies. We'll chat again later. :original:

i NEED growth spurt

my legs hurt at the mo

OOOO HOPE THERE GROWIN PAINS

tehe

im 158cm

omg my bmi is 21 is that fat ??

x

jees scut you're becoming as bad as jasmin :bleh: go bed! NOW!! :naughty:

ohhhh lol. well then chat later hun!!!

shhhhh don't tell me i know...*i will grow* repeats to self *i will grow*

i NEED growth spurt

my legs hurt at the mo

tehe

im 158cm

x

no way! thats like normal.. any lower and you'd be too skinny

i NEED a growth spurt

im 158cm

omg i have pains in my legs at the mo

is 21 bmi gd or bad ??

x

i NEED growth spurt

my legs hurt at the mo

tehe

im 158cm

x

lol what is that in ft and inches :biggrin2: i feel a new topic coming..height and weight...lets get chattin...

LOL!

Mika hasn't got womanly hips at all. Yes, you can see his hip BONES, but his hips aren't like ... curvy. I know you don't mean that drastic...but he just has a man's body. Nice broad back that slims down to a nice toned tummy and MALY hips. hehe!

My day has been so weird. It started off really poorly. I work at a cinema and was on the ice cream stand - Ben and Jerry's. I'm never on there, I'm always on retail. So, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. They told me to make waffles...how?!

I got moaned at a lot, I couldn't stand it.

Luckily someone showed me...and...towards the end of the shift...

I WAS THE WAFFLE MAKING MASTER.

YES.

I WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD i was really proud :D

hehe. sometimes you just have to brag :naughty:

how is everyone?

i could do with losing a bit.

i have put on weight, particularly round the thighs *grrr*. my thighs rub together so i cant wear short shorts. *dont sing the song lol*

i did this once in america two years ago. my thighs were so sore, and i had blood spots come to the surface of my skin, it was unbearable.

I'd like a toned stomach too.

Bout it really. Luckily I went food shopping with my mother recently and she hardly bought any chocolate. I don't need chocolate, I can live without much, but whenever there's loads of chocolate around the house as soon as i take one bite, all the chocolate in the house goes. It's just really addictive. As much as I love the stuff, I don't need it.

plz can someone translate into ft and inches:biggrin2:

where do i get my bmi....*runs to check*

heya caz!!! well we're talking about height, weight, bmi. yeah. ohhh i sent julie my stuff!!! :biggrin2: it's sooo colourful!!!!!

i could do with losing a bit.

i have put on weight, particularly round the thighs *grrr*. my thighs rub together so i cant wear short shorts. *dont sing the song lol*

i did this once in america two years ago. my thighs were so sore, and i had blood spots come to the surface of my skin, it was unbearable.

I'd like a toned stomach too.

Bout it really. Luckily I went food shopping with my mother recently and she hardly bought any chocolate. I don't need chocolate, I can live without much, but whenever there's loads of chocolate around the house as soon as i take one bite, all the chocolate in the house goes. It's just really addictive. As much as I love the stuff, I don't need it.

u go through the exact same thing i do lol same thigh rubbing problems.. and my mums always complaining about that blah blah blah

and as for the choc thing.. as well i can survive on even one cube if it was in the house but if there's like lotsss i can't save it til the day after (depending on how much there is really)