(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Yeah Kavi I saw it on the thread! Glad you got really involved in it! ^_^

how's everyone elses messages coming along?

well I am only five foot. I weighed myself yesterday and I am 9 stone. That's bad. I need to lose bare weight. I should be about 7/7 and a half stone for my height.

i doubt i'll ever get there, i love food far too much LOL, screw being a size 0. i dont have the "determination" and "drive" for that xDDD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u go through the exact same thing i do lol same thigh rubbing problems.. and my mums always complaining about that blah blah blah

and as for the choc thing.. as well i can survive on even one cube if it was in the house but if there's like lotsss i can't save it til the day after (depending on how much there is really)

If I lived alone my sugar intake would get less by 50% I'm sure.......:mf_rosetinted:

My weight is normal, got 24 in BMI I think :naughty:

Yeah Kavi I saw it on the thread! Glad you got really involved in it! ^_^

how's everyone elses messages coming along?

well I am only five foot. I weighed myself yesterday and I am 9 stone. That's bad. I need to lose bare weight. I should be about 7/7 and a half stone for my height.

i doubt i'll ever get there, i love food far too much LOL, screw being a size 0. i dont have the "determination" and "drive" for that xDDD

Cool..my bmi is 22.

caz, i have no idea what u r saying lol!!!

HEYYY JASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was asking 4 u earlier!!! btw u know where sher bear is?

The new topic is weight and shizz!

haha!! lol :bleh:

oki...

well, I've been eating more and more (always healthy stuff though) and exercise less and less, and the funny thing is I'm getting slimmer and losing weight :blink::roftl: :roftl:

Cool..my bmi is 22.

HEYYY JASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was asking 4 u earlier!!! btw u know where sher bear is?

LOL sorry...i dont know how to convert feet and stones LOL

Cool..my bmi is 22.

Haha Heeeeey Kavi darling!

Glad u've missed me :bleh:

I don't know where sher is, haven't seen her all day :(

oki...

well, I've been eating more and more (always healthy stuff though) and exercise less and less, and the funny thing is I'm getting slimmer and losing weight :blink::roftl: :roftl:

Hej gumman ^_^

You are lucky, when I eat more and more, I gain weight more and more :cool:

oki...

LOL sorry...i dont know how to convert feet and stones LOL

LUCKY mona!!!! since i stopped playing tennis like 3 yrs ago i have put on 10 pounds!!! argh!! uni is redoing the court, so i can't wait to start back and get back fit!! cause it's like studies, eat, sleep, mfc, mika...that's my routine 24/7!!!!

oh lol it's ok then caz.

but mika has seriously now messed me up..with BG...so lol i dunno. i still wanna get fit though, but then there's this little voice in the back of my head that keeps singing BG!!!! :roftl:

Hej gumman ^_^

You are lucky, when I eat more and more, I gain weight more and more :cool:

hej älskling!

tack för mms:et det var.... gulligt?? :blink::roftl:

jag skulle ha svarat dig, men jag har inget pengar på mobilen :sneaky2:

tack :huglove:

haha! well, I didn't use to be like this. I don't know what's happening to me!!

LUCKY mona!!!! since i stopped playing tennis like 3 yrs ago i have put on 10 pounds!!! argh!! uni is redoing the court, so i can't wait to start back and get back fit!! cause it's like studies, eat, sleep, mfc, mika...that's my routine 24/7!!!!

oh lol it's ok then caz.

haha!! :lmao:

well, that's pretty much my routine when I go to school to. I study science which is pretty much the hardest thing you can study in highschool.

lol, guess what people! I'm eating now!! :lmfao:

oh lol it's ok then caz.

good girl :thumb_yello:

I don't like doing sports, and I'm too lazy :naughty:

but mika has seriously now messed me up..with BG...so lol i dunno. i still wanna get fit though, but then there's this little voice in the back of my head that keeps singing BG!!!! :roftl:

well I used to hate my body. I hated being curvy, and I was actually teased for my body in like junior school (even though I wasn't big - a little bit chubby, but not that bad!!)

and I continued hating my body through junior high.

but something happened to me last year - and I was actually happy with my body. :blink: I didn't really care how I looked, as long as I was healthy.

and since then I've been getting slimmer. kind of weird huh?? :biggrin2:

hej älskling!

tack för mms:et det var.... gulligt?? :blink::roftl:

jag skulle ha svarat dig, men jag har inget pengar på mobilen :sneaky2:

tack :huglove:

haha! well, I didn't use to be like this. I don't know what's happening to me!!

haha!!

well, that's pretty much my routine when I go to school to. I study science which is pretty much the hardest thing you can study in highschool.

lol, guess what people! I'm eating now!! :lmfao:

Aaaw it's ok hunny :huglove:

The "bull" was in the camping we went to in Dalarna, very cute if I may say so :roftl:

I'm eating pineapple xD

lol! i don't wanna be fat. i love the song, but it doesn't encourage people to be fat. the song just gives confidence, that's all.

the only reason why i wanna slim down a bit is because i wanna be able to wear certain clothes. For example, I can't wear any baggy tops because i have big boobs, so the bagginess will just make me looks huge, and i have big hips too so then I'll just look wide.

if you go to http://www.riverisland.com and search the women's section you'll be able to see a lot of non-tight fitting tops.

I just wanna be able to look good in clothes while having a good looking body LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love tight fitting clothes, but wearing tight things all the time can get a bit...claustrophobic. Besides, I have a bit of a podge on my lower abdominals so that area sticks out a bit more. wearing tight clothes accentuate this.

But like I said - I just want to be toned. Not skinny.

I love having a slim waist a big hips, I'm proud of my hourglass figure, I just wish there was less bulgy bits lol

yes steph everything is fine! just talking about weight :D

PS: U seen my "relax" take it easy" card thread?

Aaaw it's ok hunny :huglove:

The "bull" was in the camping we went to in Dalarna, very cute if I may say so :roftl:

I'm eating pineapple xD

haha!! it was cute. oh, wow if it's a bull from Dalarna then it's really cool :punk::roftl:

mm, pineapple... :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

I feel good .......turururururru *sings*

I was soooooo happy :biggrin2:

I made mum and my sis watch it!! LOL :lmao:

hi girls....

haven't been here for a while ...how are things?

everything running smoothly?

Hey Steph *hugs*

nice to see you here :biggrin2:

yes yes, everything is just okay :thumb_yello:

well I used to hate my body. I hated being curvy, and I was actually teased for my body in like junior school (even though I wasn't big - a little bit chubby, but not that bad!!)

and I continued hating my body through junior high.

but something happened to me last year - and I was actually happy with my body. :blink: I didn't really care how I looked, as long as I was healthy.

and since then I've been getting slimmer. kind of weird huh?? :biggrin2:

Maybe all you have to do is relax and eat healthy :thumb_yello:

Haha

I'm like the other way around, I used to be veeeeeery slim and could eat tons without ever gaining wait, and then BOOM when I turned 14 I grew 12cm taller and went up 12kg (in a year)! :blink: