• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe all you have to do is relax and eat healthy :thumb_yello:

Haha

I'm like the other way around, I used to be veeeeeery slim and could eat tons without ever gaining wait, and then BOOM when I turned 14 I grew 12cm taller and went up 12kg (in a year)! :blink:

lol, well my family is insanely healthy. we haven't even got white flour in the house!!

and we're vegetarians, so we're really healthy :biggrin2:

as long as you're healthy it really doesn't matter though...

well, I wouldn't wanna be very skinny either. I like my curves - makes me look more... err... feminine :roftl:

listen

it is all about feeling good which ever size or shape you are....

you need the confidence and to value yourself and have self esteem , and show others that you meAN BUSINESS..

be yourself and love your body, stay fit and healthy and keep smiling, be positive...

I've always wondered - what do you dance?? :biggrin2:

lol well as a child i did:

-ballet

-tap

-modern.

Now, in dance class, i just do:

-tap

-modern

However, when doing show work, which I do now, I do

-tap

-modern

-contemporary

-jazz

I did a spanish dance once too. never again. Absolutely loathed it.

I have done two types of Ballet:

-I.S.T.D

-R.A.D

I did I.S.T.D first. That one is just ballet (and pointe when you hit a certain grade). Later when I turned late childhood/early teens I started R.A.D, which is ballet, pointe (when hitting a particular grade) and character.

I stopped doing I.S.T.D when I began R.A.D, but then when R.A.D classes stopped due to the fact that the teacher left, I stopped ballet altogether.

Since then, when I was about 14, I haven't done ballet since.

We've done about three shows since then and ALL the ballet numbers have been amazing, I wish I were in them. I think now I actually miss ballet...I love dancing to it, I just don't like doing the grade.

Ballet is amazing for strength too, because there's so much body control involved. Thing is, as a child I used to be really skinny even though I ate loads. I think as I hit a certain age it all caught up on me. I think it was after I stopped ballet actually when I gained weight. With all that control it does keep you trim.

However, when I was about 13/14 ...maybe 15 actually...okay 14/15, I started to take up Pilatés. It's like Yoga, but not. LOL. It's a lot of floor exercises, and all the different exercises concentrate on particular parts of the body. It was only an hour, once a week, and after about five months (which sounds a lot, but if you look at how often I did it...) I started to notice the difference. I did get a really flat tummy, but the teacher was also the R.A.D teacher so when she left, it all just stopped.

Pilatés started up once again with one of our main teachers but due to all the show rehearsals they've had to stop again.

Wow what a message.

lol! i don't wanna be fat. i love the song, but it doesn't encourage people to be fat. the song just gives confidence, that's all.

the only reason why i wanna slim down a bit is because i wanna be able to wear certain clothes. For example, I can't wear any baggy tops because i have big boobs, so the bagginess will just make me looks huge, and i have big hips too so then I'll just look wide.

if you go to http://www.riverisland.com and search the women's section you'll be able to see a lot of non-tight fitting tops.

I just wanna be able to look good in clothes while having a good looking body LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love tight fitting clothes, but wearing tight things all the time can get a bit...claustrophobic. Besides, I have a bit of a podge on my lower abdominals so that area sticks out a bit more. wearing tight clothes accentuate this.

But like I said - I just want to be toned. Not skinny.

I love having a slim waist a big hips, I'm proud of my hourglass figure, I just wish there was less bulgy bits lol

yes steph everything is fine! just talking about weight :D

PS: U seen my "relax" take it easy" card thread?

I get you Caz, I have exactly the same problem. Only my breast are HUGE and I'm not kidding, it really bugs me cause I can't wear all cloths (literary not that they just don't look good). It's a real pain to, they're heavy on my back and shizz :thumbdown:

But I do like my body, I don't wanna be like nicole richie :blink:

hoho Caz, I'm not gonna quote you cuz that was loooooong :roftl:

I love ballet, it's beautiful, and as you said lot of control.

Pilates is so much fun :biggrin2: lol

my mum does it so I do it with her sometimes, but I think I prefer yoga to pilates.

dancing is so much fun.

may I ask why you didn't like the spanish??

I love the rythm of spanish dance.

hej älskling!

tack för mms:et det var.... gulligt??

jag skulle ha svarat dig, men jag har inget pengar på mobilen

tack :huglove:

haha! well, I didn't use to be like this. I don't know what's happening to me!!

haha!! :lmao:

well, that's pretty much my routine when I go to school to. I study science which is pretty much the hardest thing you can study in highschool.

lol, guess what people! I'm eating now!! :lmfao:

chicken :blink: chocolate :blink:

lol i'm so glad my high school days r over. yeah i'm a science person too. so what profession u going into? i studying to be a vet :biggrin2:

I get you Caz, I have exactly the same problem. Only my breast are HUGE and I'm not kidding, it really bugs me cause I can't wear all cloths (literary not that they just don't look good). It's a real pain to, they're heavy on my back and shizz :thumbdown:

yeah I hate my boobs too, I'd like them to be smaller, but I'm not gonna get them done by a surgeon. Too much money, too fake for me.

Especially with a lot of tops in one of my fave stores (Jane Norman, hehe) they have a lot of low cut tops, which look okay if you're an A or B cup, but because i'm a DD the tops on me just look horrendous.

And a lot of girls say to me "your boobs are amazing I wish I had them, mine just looks like fillets" and i'm like WHYYYYYYYY. They're a fookin pain! You can't wear all the stylish bras, you can't wear the fashionable tops...you end up looking like a frump because the clothes you can wear is limited.

JUST. BECAUSE. OF BOOBS.

omg, nicole richie is (sorry) disgusting. yuck, you can see every bone.

i'm sorry about your breats :blink::roftl:

I never knew they could be so much problem.

but I do know that big butts are difficult. specially when you got such a small waist as me :blink: trousers are either too big for the waist or too tight on the behind :roftl:

lol, well my family is insanely healthy. we haven't even got white flour in the house!!

and we're vegetarians, so we're really healthy :biggrin2:

as long as you're healthy it really doesn't matter though...

well, I wouldn't wanna be very skinny either. I like my curves - makes me look more... err... feminine :roftl:

*gets nostalgic*

I remember my familys microbiotic days...... :wub2:

Me and my mum lost so much weight and got tons of energy but now, it's just sad :tears:

Feminine aah yes :das:

lol! i don't wanna be fat. i love the song, but it doesn't encourage people to be fat. the song just gives confidence, that's all.

the only reason why i wanna slim down a bit is because i wanna be able to wear certain clothes. For example, I can't wear any baggy tops because i have big boobs, so the bagginess will just make me looks huge, and i have big hips too so then I'll just look wide.

if you go to http://www.riverisland.com and search the women's section you'll be able to see a lot of non-tight fitting tops.

I just wanna be able to look good in clothes while having a good looking body LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love tight fitting clothes, but wearing tight things all the time can get a bit...claustrophobic. Besides, I have a bit of a podge on my lower abdominals so that area sticks out a bit more. wearing tight clothes accentuate this.

But like I said - I just want to be toned. Not skinny.

I love having a slim waist a big hips, I'm proud of my hourglass figure, I just wish there was less bulgy bits lol

yes steph everything is fine! just talking about weight :D

PS: U seen my "relax" take it easy" card thread?

no no. i understand the song. it's just that now when i really want to get in shape, i discovered mika and this song. nah i just want to get fit, not skinny. but compared to celebs and other ppl (who thanks to celebs r size 0) i look really chubby compared to them. but i don't care...i know what i want is for me. i hate to watch those celebs and it's only bones u r seeing..lol it's like perfect for studying the anatomy of human body (bones)!!!

yeah i hav d same prob. i feel uncomfortable with my boobs cause i think they r too big lol, so i don't wear tight clothes, so lol yeah, i'm hoping that if i get back fit they go down..i don't know if that's a myth or if it's true though :boxed:

lol i'm so glad my high school days r over. yeah i'm a science person too. so what profession u going into? i studying to be a vet :biggrin2:

well I would love to get into medicine, become a doctor.

but it's very hard in sweden. you need all As (or actually MVGs). I'm doing good though :biggrin2:

If not that I would either go into pharmacy or something totally different like a foreign reporter.

but still 2 years left... :)

nicole richie *shivers*

or paris hilton *ewww shivers*

listen

it is all about feeling good which ever size or shape you are....

you need the confidence and to value yourself and have self esteem , and show others that you meAN BUSINESS..

be yourself and love your body, stay fit and healthy and keep smiling, be positive...

I do :)

That's so cool :thumb_yello:

I would love to be a vet or something just that I suck at maths and hate labs (new word I've learned here lol) and get dizzy when I see much blood xD

yeah I hate my boobs too, I'd like them to be smaller, but I'm not gonna get them done by a surgeon. Too much money, too fake for me.

Especially with a lot of tops in one of my fave stores (Jane Norman, hehe) they have a lot of low cut tops, which look okay if you're an A or B cup, but because i'm a DD the tops on me just look horrendous.

And a lot of girls say to me "your boobs are amazing I wish I had them, mine just looks like fillets" and i'm like WHYYYYYYYY. They're a fookin pain! You can't wear all the stylish bras, you can't wear the fashionable tops...you end up looking like a frump because the clothes you can wear is limited.

JUST. BECAUSE. OF BOOBS.

I so get u!!!!!!!! i'm DD too and ppl, even my mom, r always complimenting me and saying they wish they had them lol...and i'm like they r so annoying. they get in your way. esp since i'm a tomboy, they get in my way of playing sports and "rough" playing esp with guys u know. arghhhh. but other than that i guess i'm pretty ok with my bod.

my friend just lent me her winsor pilate cd, it's a 20 min routine, so i'm gonna start that :) and then she also lent me turbo jam partymix 2...yay so much fun!!!

gah i wish i could dance

i totally have 2 left feet lol

im not big big, but im not skinny, there are people bigger then me in my year, but they're alot bigger then me, so people think its like mean to call them fat, but its fine to do it to me o_O

just bugs me.

i'd like to say i dont have a problem with my body, but it does bug me lol

cos i've got that thing wear my bellys bigger then my boobs XD

but idk

i dont care

cos im gangster :mf_rosetinted:

*gets nostalgic*

I remember my familys microbiotic days......

Me and my mum lost so much weight and got tons of energy but now, it's just sad :tears:

Feminine aah yes :das:

ohh... well my sis went back to meat too. but she got sick and stuff, didn't get enough energy.

I love veggies :biggrin2:

you can still eat veggies and quorn and soya, no? :blink:

lol, well, yeah feminine... :blush-anim-cl:

I think that I look better in tight clothes then skinny girls (thinking of someone like... erm... nicole richie or paris hilton). I mean I've got my curves... hips, a waist and breasts

god, it's getting embarrassing to talk about my body :blush-anim-cl:

I sound kind of cocky. but really, I've always been insecure about my body, still am, but now I don't care about my size.

do I make any sense at all?? :blink:

omg, nicole richie is (sorry) disgusting. yuck, you can see every bone.

i'm sorry about your breats :blink::roftl:

I never knew they could be so much problem.

but I do know that big butts are difficult. specially when you got such a small waist as me :blink: trousers are either too big for the waist or too tight on the behind :roftl:

ewww i hate celebs and models esp. i mean they r too skinny and they make normal ppl look fat!!!!!!

atleast they r good to look at if u r studyin anatomy, it's one of my classes, so lol i actually have fun...i'm like look there u see her pelvic bone...oh look there's her clavicle LOL....i'm sry if it sounds mean...

hoho Caz, I'm not gonna quote you cuz that was loooooong :roftl:

I love ballet, it's beautiful, and as you said lot of control.

Pilates is so much fun :biggrin2: lol

my mum does it so I do it with her sometimes, but I think I prefer yoga to pilates.

dancing is so much fun.

may I ask why you didn't like the spanish??

I love the rythm of spanish dance.

why did I hate spanish?

dunno. i hated the dance, i hated dancing it...just wasnt me lol

I do :)

That's so cool :thumb_yello:

I would love to be a vet or something just that I suck at maths and hate labs (new word I've learned here lol) and get dizzy when I see much blood xD

aww. so what u wanna do??

ewww i hate celebs and models esp. i mean they r too skinny and they make normal ppl look fat!!!!!!

atleast they r good to look at if u r studyin anatomy, it's one of my classes, so lol i actually have fun...i'm like look there u see her pelvic bone...oh look there's her clavicle LOL....i'm sry if it sounds mean...

it looks very yucky

i mean, keira knightly is probs a good example

she looked really lovely, then she went to hollywood and was bleh :thumbdown: