(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

my arse is a problem too lol! well actually, i think it's the small of my back thats the problem. It dips in more than it should, which accentuates my butt LOL.

AND I have short legs, making trouser shopping difficult! xDDD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I hate my boobs too, I'd like them to be smaller, but I'm not gonna get them done by a surgeon. Too much money, too fake for me.

Especially with a lot of tops in one of my fave stores (Jane Norman, hehe) they have a lot of low cut tops, which look okay if you're an A or B cup, but because i'm a DD the tops on me just look horrendous.

And a lot of girls say to me "your boobs are amazing I wish I had them, mine just looks like fillets" and i'm like WHYYYYYYYY. They're a fookin pain! You can't wear all the stylish bras, you can't wear the fashionable tops...you end up looking like a frump because the clothes you can wear is limited.

JUST. BECAUSE. OF BOOBS.

And not to mention how much harder it is to exercise and even do simple things like dancing, running, jumping and sleeping on your stomach.....

I have size 34G (75H), so I can't just lose weight to make them smaller :sneaky2: It's just so frustrating sometimes :boxed:

my arse is a problem too lol! well actually, i think it's the small of my back thats the problem. It dips in more than it should, which accentuates my butt LOL.

AND I have short legs, making trouser shopping difficult! xDDD

OMM tell me about it!!! well we r basically the sameheight so i know how u feel!!!!

omg, nicole richie is (sorry) disgusting. yuck, you can see every bone.

i'm sorry about your breats :blink:

I never knew they could be so much problem.

but I do know that big butts are difficult. specially when you got such a small waist as me :blink: trousers are either too big for the waist or too tight on the behind

Hahaha thank you hun *hugs*

I have that problem as well :roftl:

Damn hours glass figure :lmfao::lmao:

Hello Lauren and Carmel and everybody just coming in! *waves*

LOL she's always been skinny.

how about lindsey lohan. before she was nice, but then she went all anorexic. oh and anna kournikova. she had a pretty fit bod and then she too lost too much weight!!

And not to mention how much harder it is to exercise and even do simple things like dancing, running, jumping and sleeping on your stomach.....

I have size 34G (75H), so I can't just lose weight to make them smaller :sneaky2: It's just so frustrating sometimes :boxed:

ur a G? Wow thats pretty big. Especially when you're only a 34inch bust. i think im a 34/36.

yeah with big boobs you have to wear special bras...all the time...especially when dancing.

all my friends at dance class have...well some are curvy, but miniature curves. I think my curves are also down to my heritage *italian...curves...but i guess thats stereotypical* so I'm bigger boned than all of them. They can dance in whatever they look, they can choose such a variety of clothes.

and then there's me. I do feel frumpy sometimes i will admit.

i'm so glad we're having this discussion...in a way lol. cause everyone seems to be on more or less the same page and i feel really comfortable chattin with u guys. u all r supportive and have similar experiences. i could never talk like this with anyone!!! esp since no-one i talk to have these probs like me....most of them have good bods, but they still complain!

i'm so glad we're having this discussion...in a way lol. cause everyone seems to be on more or less the same page and i feel really comfortable chattin with u guys. u all r supportive and have similar experiences. i could never talk like this with anyone!!! esp since no-one i talk to have these probs like me....most of them have good bods, but they still complain!

argh thats so annoying, when you got some girl with an amazing body going "OH LOOK I HAVE ONE TINY STRETCH MARK EEEEP OMG IM SO UGLY"

and its like...WTF...

gah i wish i could dance

i totally have 2 left feet lol

im not big big, but im not skinny, there are people bigger then me in my year, but they're alot bigger then me, so people think its like mean to call them fat, but its fine to do it to me o_O

just bugs me.

i'd like to say i dont have a problem with my body, but it does bug me lol

cos i've got that thing wear my bellys bigger then my boobs XD

but idk

i dont care

cos im gangster :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah you are The Gangstah :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

And believe me, you don't wanna have big boobs!

*huggles*

why did I hate spanish?

dunno. i hated the dance, i hated dancing it...just wasnt me lol

oh, oki I see.

I did a flamenco a couple of years ago and it was very fun.

Hahaha thank you hun *hugs*

I have that problem as well :roftl:

Damn hours glass figure :lmfao::lmao:

*hugs* lol

but I'm not an hourglass. I haven't got big boobs - I've got pretty normal ones.

so I'm kind of an A, or and 8 if you will... (not european LOL :roftl: )

but really, how attractive is this??

does any guy at all get turned on by this:

nicole-richie-beach-01.jpg

ohh... well my sis went back to meat too. but she got sick and stuff, didn't get enough energy.

I love veggies :biggrin2:

you can still eat veggies and quorn and soya, no? :blink:

lol, well, yeah feminine... :blush-anim-cl:

I think that I look better in tight clothes then skinny girls (thinking of someone like... erm... nicole richie or paris hilton). I mean I've got my curves... hips, a waist and breasts

god, it's getting embarrassing to talk about my body :blush-anim-cl:

I sound kind of cocky. but really, I've always been insecure about my body, still am, but now I don't care about my size.

do I make any sense at all?? :blink:

You make totally sense hun :wink2:

ur a G? Wow thats pretty big. Especially when you're only a 34inch bust. i think im a 34/36.

yeah with big boobs you have to wear special bras...all the time...especially when dancing.

all my friends at dance class have...well some are curvy, but miniature curves. I think my curves are also down to my heritage *italian...curves...but i guess thats stereotypical* so I'm bigger boned than all of them. They can dance in whatever they look, they can choose such a variety of clothes.

and then there's me. I do feel frumpy sometimes i will admit.

yeah. i'm 34 but DD. i hate how they can't have clothes for us. it's like all the nice clothes r small and i dunno like the only material left is ugly, old ppl, flowery/ugly patterns to make bigger tops!!! don't u guys find that? it's like why can't they make the same tops just bigger :boxed:

plus most stuff r sleeveless/short sleeve and i wear sleeves like 1/2 inches above my elbow lol...i'm wayyy conservative, but that's just the way i was brought up. so it's really hard 4 me to find good clothes!

but i see ppl with HUGE boobs wearing tight tops and it's like half way down they body and it doesn't look so good. and i don't want too, although ppl keep telling me to wear less baggy clothes:boxed:

I'm glad too. I always speak with my mum or sis about stuff like this.

but some things you have no one to talk to about and then I can always turn to you.

I'm glad you feel comfortable with us! :wub2: (for the record I do too)

Love you girls :huglove: *hugs hugs*

why did I hate spanish?

dunno. i hated the dance, i hated dancing it...just wasnt me lol

I asked u what kind of dancing you did before to :bleh:

Jazz is soooooo awesome I love it and the musical Popular u posted yesterday iiihh :biggrin2:

argh thats so annoying, when you got some girl with an amazing body going "OH LOOK I HAVE ONE TINY STRETCH MARK EEEEP OMG IM SO UGLY"

and its like...WTF...

EXACTLY...it's like arghh!!!!!

yeah. i'm 34 but DD. i hate how they can't have clothes for us. it's like all the nice clothes r small and i dunno like the only material left is ugly, old ppl, flowery/ugly patterns to make bigger tops!!! don't u guys find that? it's like why can't they make the same tops just bigger :boxed:

plus most stuff r sleeveless/short sleeve and i wear sleeves like 1/2 inches above my elbow lol...i'm wayyy conservative, but that's just the way i was brought up. so it's really hard 4 me to find good clothes!

but i see ppl with HUGE boobs wearing tight tops and it's like half way down they body and it doesn't look so good. and i don't want too, although ppl keep telling me to wear less baggy clothes:boxed:

yeah coz low cut tops + big boobs = juggling. LMAO.

that nicole richie piccture is gross, she was much better curvy. i like catherin zeta jones :)

oh, oki I see.

I did a flamenco a couple of years ago and it was very fun.

*hugs* lol

but I'm not an hourglass. I haven't got big boobs - I've got pretty normal ones.

so I'm kind of an A, or and 8 if you will... (not european LOL :roftl: )

but really, how attractive is this??

does any guy at all get turned on by this:

nicole-richie-beach-01.jpg

EWWWW *SHIVERS* i know!!! but guys seem too :boxed: like everywhere i go, all the HOT guys r with anorexic girls (as me and my friend call them). it sucks cause all the guys i like r into those kinda girls and i don't know why. how can they be attracted to skeletons is beyond me..

eww gotta get that image out of head...looks at pic below...

post-3969-142983664906_thumb.jpg

stop your complaining you! you have boobs! i do not. i look like a boy! and you think it's hard to buy clothes that fit you? try having all the hand-me-down from 5 siblings ( 3 of which are boys!) who the snmallest of which is 3 sizes bigger than you!