(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah coz low cut tops + big boobs = juggling. LMAO.

that nicole richie piccture is gross, she was much better curvy. i like catherin zeta jones :)

OMG me too....u know they have a eye candy thread and it asks to post pics (other than mika) who we like and 4 the girls i put her. i always like her..she's got like this classic beauty!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know this has nothing to do with what we're talking about lol

btu i was out today and i was listening to mika with my friend, and i go to this person who was with us, and i ask him if he likes mika, and my friend charlie said to him, if you say no, she'll hit you.

he said no.

i hit him.

he said yes.

i gave him a hug.

gah twas funny =]

EWWWW *SHIVERS* i know!!! but guys seem too :boxed: like everywhere i go, all the HOT guys r with anorexic girls (as me and my friend call them). it sucks cause all the guys i like r into those kinda girls and i don't know why. how can they be attracted to skeletons is beyond me..

eww gotta get that image out of head...looks at pic below...

you make me fell bad! there are realy skiny gorls ( like magickitten and 1 ) who are just lollipops thats the way we are! magickitten is skinnier than that! it aint normal. shes a size 4 and 5ft5 im a size 6 and 5ft4. its not our fualt! and it sucks having to buy school uniform.

stop your complaining you! you have boobs! i do not. i look like a boy! and you think it's hard to buy clothes that fit you? try having all the hand-me-down from 5 siblings ( 3 of which are boys!) who the snmallest of which is 3 sizes bigger than you!

LOL but at least with no boobs u can buy push up bras, and other bras to make them look bigger!

ur a G? Wow thats pretty big. Especially when you're only a 34inch bust. i think im a 34/36.

yeah with big boobs you have to wear special bras...all the time...especially when dancing.

all my friends at dance class have...well some are curvy, but miniature curves. I think my curves are also down to my heritage *italian...curves...but i guess thats stereotypical* so I'm bigger boned than all of them. They can dance in whatever they look, they can choose such a variety of clothes.

and then there's me. I do feel frumpy sometimes i will admit.

Yes G :naughty:

Oh riiiiight and the expensive special bras :thumbdown:

It kills me to pay like 600SEK (40-50£) for a bra xD

Aaaw *hugs Caz and bumps our boobs togheter*

But if you don't think about the negative stuff, I do feel kind of sexy :das:

:roftl:

OMG me too....u know they have a eye candy thread and it asks to post pics (other than mika) who we like and 4 the girls i put her. i always like her..she's got like this classic beauty!!

i think Julia Roberts is quite pretty, but i havent seen Catherine Zeta Jones, i think i get her mixed up with someone else xD

Ohh, i know who she is now xD

stop your complaining you! you have boobs! i do not. i look like a boy! and you think it's hard to buy clothes that fit you? try having all the hand-me-down from 5 siblings ( 3 of which are boys!) who the snmallest of which is 3 sizes bigger than you!

Hey hey!!! hows is everyone??

atleast u can wear push up or padded bra.and play sports!!!

it's ok though i think i understand u :blink:

hey laura :) we're going good i think lol. u?

*hugs everyone* it's really nice chatting cause i don't have any sis/female coz here to talk to and some things i just can't say to my mom u know.

we're not saying that ALL skinny girls are anorexic by choice. We're going for the extremists - nicole richie for example. i completely understand that some are just naturally slim. when i was 7 i weighed just 3 stone LOL

i know this has nothing to do with what we're talking about lol

btu i was out today and i was listening to mika with my friend, and i go to this person who was with us, and i ask him if he likes mika, and my friend charlie said to him, if you say no, she'll hit you.

he said no.

i hit him.

he said yes.

i gave him a hug.

gah twas funny =]

lmao:roftl: quality

Hey Whennie!!

Hey Laura!

how are you??

great!! youuuuuuuu??:bleh:

we're not saying that ALL skinny girls are anorexic by choice. We're going for the extremists - nicole richie for example. i completely understand that some are just naturally slim. when i was 7 i weighed just 3 stone LOL

=o

my god

you must of been like a twig lol

atleast u can wear push up or padded bra.and play sports!!!

it's ok though i think i understand u :blink:

hey laura :) we're going good i think lol. u?

*hugs everyone* it's really nice chatting cause i don't have any sis/female coz here to talk to and some things i just can't say to my mom u know.

*hugs* great ta:thumb_yello: i see we're talking about skinny people or something like that?? :naughty:

hey laura!

how are you?

ggggggggggreat, you dear??:biggrin2:

you make me fell bad! there are realy skiny gorls ( like magickitten and 1 ) who are just lollipops thats the way we are! magickitten is skinnier than that! it aint normal. shes a size 4 and 5ft5 im a size 6 and 5ft4. its not our fualt! and it sucks having to buy school uniform.

awww no hun. don't feel bad. argh i'm feeling bad now :(

i'm sorry. i'm NOT talking bout ppl who r naturally slim. i'm talking bout ppl who go anorexic and stuff and r extreme... *hugs*

hey Jass =]

how are you babe?

I'm goood. And u gangstah? :wink2:

argh thats so annoying, when you got some girl with an amazing body going "OH LOOK I HAVE ONE TINY STRETCH MARK EEEEP OMG IM SO UGLY"

and its like...WTF...

xD That's so f****** annoying!

yeah coz low cut tops + big boobs = juggling. LMAO.

that nicole richie piccture is gross, she was much better curvy. i like catherin zeta jones :)

Juggling :roftl:

Zeta Jones is just lovely! And her step dancing :thumb_yello:

Hey Whennie!!

Hey Laura!

how are you??

hey. we're okay - just bitching about our bodies, although we shouldnt. i love my body normally by the way - dont get me wrong, i dont mind being tiny. but i had a bad day. remember i told you iwas going bikini shopping today? well, i did. i went all around camebridge, and didnt find a sigle one that didnt ride up when i jumped! so im currently cursing my pole figure.

no, when i say no bobs, i mean NO BOOBS. sip. nada. it's like a field out there.! im a ( now please dont laugh!) AA/A ona good day, adn im nearly 16. it sucks

i wouldnt worry about it. Just buy bras that push them up to give a bit of cleavage, and V-Neck tops to flatter them. There are many tricks to make them look bigger, not so much for smaller unfortunately. Turtle necks help make them look bigger too, but not with the heat obviously lol.

besides, you're still in your teens. your body is still changing.

hey. we're okay - just bitching about our bodies, although we shouldnt. i love my body normally by the way - dont get me wrong, i dont mind being tiny. but i had a bad day. remember i told you iwas going bikini shopping today? well, i did. i went all around camebridge, and didnt find a sigle one that didnt ride up when i jumped! so im currently cursing my pole figure.

Camebridge lol Charlie lives about an hour away from there =]

You really can't understand unless you have boobs weighing like several Killograms......

Yeah but cloths that are too small is worse I think, you get very limited.

But I'm sorry for you hun *hugs* :wub2: