(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

watch Catherin Zeta Jones in action in: Chicago "The Cell Block Tango" scene with Reneé Zellweger:

Catherine is the one talking about her sister Veronica and husband Charlie. Second one from the last.

If you dont like the music u are officially INSANE lol!

cool, i'm watching it...enjoying it so far. :biggrin2:

ohh i like bridget jones' diary...but i luv katherine zeta jones more :biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

watch Catherin Zeta Jones in action in: Chicago "The Cell Block Tango" scene with Reneé Zellweger:

Catherine is the one talking about her sister Veronica and husband Charlie. Second one from the last.

I love when she steps in this movie :biggrin2:

"he had it comin, he had it comin" *sings and dances in chair* LOL...i'm lovin it :biggrin2:

hey shelby!

how are you?

Hey Shelby *hugs hugs hugs*

how are you luv? :wub2:

love your new avie btw!! what pic is it??

Hey Carmel and Mona!

I got my avie from ohwowitsnicka's thread 48 avatars or something like that. It's lovely...she has a bunch of awesome avies in there. :wub2:

neither have i, i want to though. i also wanna see "the phantom of the opera" and "wicked"

I would love to see the phantom live. I've seen a recording. I've seen the movie (loads of times), I've also heard 2 different versions of it. and then I've also read the original version by Gaston Leroux.

lol, can you see that I like the phantom of the opera...?? :lmao:

Hellooooo Shelby! *waves*

Hello lovely!

Hope you feel better from yesterday.. *huggles*

We're talking about appearance and self confidence and anorexic celebs :naughty:

I see you need Sher :bleh:

Where is she I miss her :(

Hey Laura and Jass! *hugs hugs hugs*

Yeah I feel a little bit better Jass, still a little stressed but I just try to forget about it and think of Mika...which isn't too difficult lol!

I would love to see the phantom live. I've seen a recording. I've seen the movie (loads of times), I've also heard 2 different versions of it. and then I've also read the original version by Gaston Leroux.

lol, can you see that I like the phantom of the opera...?? :lmao:

lol i dont blame you, POTO is amazing. ive seen the film too, i've also heard another version of it but i cant remember the people's names.

Hey Laura and Jass! *hugs hugs hugs*

Yeah I feel a little bit better Jass, still a little stressed but I just try to forget about it and think of Mika...which isn't too difficult lol!

*bear hugs and offers Shelby a Quaver*:bleh:

lol i dont blame you, POTO is amazing. ive seen the film too, i've also heard another version of it but i cant remember the people's names.

I've heard the one with Sarah Brightman, but I can't remember the mans name... :blink: