• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*yells out Jass's name and looks around everywhere* I don't know! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Where'd you go, we miss you so!

btw, did you watch the video I posted earlier? with salem al fakir?

both me and jass are all crazy about him XD (I think?)

I'M HERE LADIES...HAVE NO FEAR...THE CHICKEN MASTER IS HERE

:lmao:

*LOL*

:>

<3

you don't happen to know where I can find the vid for Good Song? been searching like mad, but all I can find are live vids. or Dream Girl and This Is Who I Am..

remember the vid for Good Song was so funny. This Salem doll being thrown around...

I can't find it either, on his site it doesn't work :blink:

:D:D

we HAVE to see him at WOW! He'll play the 10th. lol. damned day! :P

Yes and we WILL :biggrin2:

I'm just worried that Mika will come the 11th instead.....I only have a ticket for the 10th...Gaaaaah on Monday Luder will be hearing from me again :sneaky2:

OOOH and did you see the WOW TV-commercial!!!! It's on TV for freaks sake, if Mika doesn't show up again in Sweden it'll be a scandal!!!! :boxed:

Yes and we WILL :biggrin2:

I'm just worried that Mika will come the 11th instead.....I only have a ticket for the 10th...Gaaaaah on Monday Luder will be hearing from me again :sneaky2:

OOOH and did you see the WOW TV-commercial!!!! It's on TV for freaks sake, if Mika doesn't show up again in Sweden it'll be a scandal!!!! :boxed:

oh.. and I probably need to get my tickets now :S since they're showing the commercial on TV, alot of people will buy tickets. jikes..