(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

LOL.

this vide always makes me think of LT! I mean, the crazy backgrounds, a lot of dancing people. And a girl with something that looks like a black and white lollipop? How Mika is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urCLhm_VBsk

They were #1 with this song when Mika was #2 on rixfms 40 toplist :bleh:

And since I'm a bigger Mika fan I was like damn them can't they give Mika a break :roftl:

Yes I think so to and the hypnotizing circles :hypo:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And since I'm a bigger Mika fan I was like damn them can't they give Mika a break :roftl:

lol I remember when they and mika had all the top three at Tracks. And they kind of switched places with each other all the time :P

I think Ark was the first band to even be #1 AND #2 on tracks

lol...u ever really watched the eyes for like a while....:hypo:

wow!!!! my eyes!!!!

lol I remember when they and mika had all the top three at Tracks. And they kind of switched places with each other all the time :P

LOL.

I haven't seen this video before! :P

http://www.ztv.se/#video/11259

BWO, swedish band witha VERY Mika-esque singer (just that he's.. blond.. and have blue eyes :P)(Lol and I remember that I thought Martin, the singer, was gay for soooooo long. he's so camp! but then I found out he's got a girlfriend and they're even engaged. I thought my gay-radar would never fail me :biggrin2:)

the vide sure is crazy xP

but god, I love this fashion with crazy vids that's gong on. It's so fun to watch them! Hate all the brong R&B ones who always just are a lot of chicks and boobs..

:D

the problem is, will we be able to give it to him? Or will we have to try to throw it onstage?

and He probably wouldn't get the fun with it if we don't explain?

Umm what was it we were suppose to make :blink: You said tee.....

I think that we'll have a chance to meet him (esp if we're in group and from MFC) but that's if he does show up.....

but not any foreigner... not for white people. I mean, it's not like you'd call a german dude in sweden blatte.

isn't there any good word for it in english? XD all I can think of is niggah, which is far from right, since blattar doesn't have to be black..

Yes that's right....let's say almost all non-whites can be called blatte, cause like for example albanians are white (europeans) but they still get called that.

ohhhhh. ew i hate cockroaches though lol...okay, so u guys r kinda saying 'proud mutt'?

No it's not mutt, you don't have to be mixed race.

Umm what was it we were suppose to make :blink: You said tee.....

I think that we'll have a chance to meet him (esp if we're in group and from MFC) but that's if he does show up.....

yeah a tee. we could make it through spreadshirt so we know the print will be of good quality...

but maybe it's more personal if we could make it ourselves...

*LMAO*

But still pretty good of Mika to do so well in Sweden against a swedish band *applaus* :bleh:

lol...u ever really watched the eyes for like a while....:hypo:

wow!!!! my eyes!!!!

They're hypnotizing, scary!! :shocked:

*LMAO*

But still pretty good of Mika to do so well in Sweden against a swedish band *applaus* :bleh:

They're hypnotizing, scary!! :shocked:

yeah it's very good of him! Especially concidering it was THE ARK he was competing with. I mean, aren't they like sweden's biggest band right now?

I remember people at the thearkworld forum didn't vote for Mika at Tracks, because they didn't want him to win over Ark :P I didn't care about that, and voted for him anyway :D:D I mean, you're supposed to vote for the music you like, and I LOVE Mika, not only The Ark

LOL.

I haven't seen this video before!

http://www.ztv.se/#video/11259

BWO, swedish band witha VERY Mika-esque singer (just that he's.. blond.. and have blue eyes )(Lol and I remember that I thought Martin, the singer, was gay for soooooo long. he's so camp! but then I found out he's got a girlfriend and they're even engaged. I thought my gay-radar would never fail me )

the vide sure is crazy xP

but god, I love this fashion with crazy vids that's gong on. It's so fun to watch them! Hate all the brong R&B ones who always just are a lot of chicks and boobs..

It's the salem interview video :blink:

Well I can only agree with you, most R&B videos are so boring these days and only sell with sex...

yeah a tee. we could make it through spreadshirt so we know the print will be of good quality...

but maybe it's more personal if we could make it ourselves...

Aah you mean a T-shirt :bleh:

But how could we make it ourselves??

Maybe Panduro (hobbyshop) they always have something there :naughty::roftl:

Aah you mean a T-shirt :bleh:

But how could we make it ourselves??

Maybe Panduro (hobbyshop) they always have something there :naughty::roftl:

making t-shirts yourself isn't very hard. just buy a simple cotton tee somewhere, and then use either textile paint och felt pens (tuschpennor) for fabric, and just draw/write. or we could make schabloner och trycka eller nåt.

but I think my suggestion still is spreadshirt, because it'll be a bit more "professional". It can be hard to make t-shirts you make yourself to look nice..

making t-shirts yourself isn't very hard. just buy a simple cotton tee somewhere, and then use either textile paint och felt pens (tuschpennor) for fabric, and just draw/write. or we could make schabloner och trycka eller nåt.

but I think my suggestion still is spreadshirt, because it'll be a bit more "professional". It can be hard to make t-shirts you make yourself to look nice..

Or that are washable :naughty::bleh:

ok i guess i qualify as a blatte then...lol ok enough of that now sry :biggrin2:

i don't know guys, i have an idea, i know it's ur tees, but heres my suggestion. do the professional look and then u guys can use the fabric paint/pen to do lil decorations and put ur names...

*goes back to mind my own business*

ok i guess i qualify as a blatte then...lol ok enough of that now sry :biggrin2:

i don't know guys, i have an idea, i know it's ur tees, but heres my suggestion. do the professional look and then u guys can use the fabric paint/pen to do lil decorations and put ur names...

*goes back to mind my own business*

that's a great idea! thanks alot!! :D

(WOOOOP WOOOOOP! 300!!!)