(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

that's a great idea! thanks alot!! :D

(WOOOOP WOOOOOP! 300!!!)

Yes great idea Kavs thanks! *whoop whoop*:thumb_yello:

well.. HOPEFULLY we'll see him at Way Out West the 10th August (curse that day :S)

and yeah, I'll probably come to london in december :D

Either way I will see you :biggrin2: *yaaay*

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl::naughty:

Lebanon.gif:wink2:

well sure, but it doesn't look very good on a tee XD

wie, couldn't we put a lot of amazing things on the tee? not only scribble things with fabric markers, but use some nice glitter paint and pretty buttons and things to stick onto it? or would that be too much?

btw, I can't stop looking at this :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bYRdTgEB0

well sure, but it doesn't look very good on a tee XD

wie, couldn't we put a lot of amazing things on the tee? not only scribble things with fabric markers, but use some nice glitter paint and pretty buttons and things to stick onto it? or would that be too much?

btw, I can't stop looking at this :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bYRdTgEB0

That's the blatte side in Mika :naughty:

It could be on the middle of the white tee like a piccie almost and around it we could put all the glittery pwetty stuff :biggrin2:

And you can't stop looking at the end I guess :das:

That's the blatte side in Mika :naughty:

It could be on the middle of the white tee like a piccie almost and around it we could put all the glittery pwetty stuff :biggrin2:

And you can't stop looking at the end I guess :das:

yeah I got that xD

yeah maybe we could.

and YES you're right! XD the end is the most funny part of it! XD And I also love to watch it because they're so young! I mean, Ola is like 30 now, but in that vid he's just 22. and so damn cute. and that hair? oh my god what was he thinking? :biggrin2:

but serious. börjar bli dags för mig att gå och lägga mig, det är ju fan redan ljust ute! :P

Damn you for keeping me up all night, Jess! :biggrin2:

goodnite love <3

yeah I got that xD

yeah maybe we could.

and YES you're right! XD the end is the most funny part of it! XD And I also love to watch it because they're so young! I mean, Ola is like 30 now, but in that vid he's just 22. and so damn cute. and that hair? oh my god what was he thinking? :biggrin2:

but serious. börjar bli dags för mig att gå och lägga mig, det är ju fan redan ljust ute! :P

Damn you for keeping me up all night, Jess! :biggrin2:

goodnite love <3

Hehehe I turn everybody in to Night Owls *mwhahha*

And it's Jass :naughty:

Right time for you to sleep luv :wink2:

Sweet dreams :das:

Hey :biggrin2: so what's up? i'm dying to see mika on mtv, cause that's the only place apart from the net (and my phone:naughty: ) i can see him/hear him!!

Aaaw that's too bad :thumbdown: Don't you have MTV?

I'm just on the comp and listening to music, updated my MySpace page yesterday (it's more curlyfied and added more awesome videos xD).

And what are you up to? What time do you have?

yeah i get MTV, but i don't look at tv often but whenever i have it on, i never see mika :thumbdown: what no. is he on the top 20 countdown? usually they show it early in the mornin, but i will get up to see mika!

it's 11:30pm here. my parents r gonna run me in bed in a while lol, so i;m gonna be here till then!

u?

yeah i get MTV, but i don't look at tv often but whenever i have it on, i never see mika :thumbdown: what no. is he on the top 20 countdown? usually they show it early in the mornin, but i will get up to see mika!

it's 11:30pm here. my parents r gonna run me in bed in a while lol, so i;m gonna be here till then!

u?

I don't know.....but if you have MTV just keep it on a whole day and he'll show up evetually :naughty:

It's 5:35am here, I'm not feeling sleepy as usual xD