(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:roftl: my mom finally admits i'm way too obsessed and my dad calls me mika :boxed:

i think they r finally realizing that they can't keep me away from mfc or mika!!! :biggrin2:

i think they secretly like mika songs!! dad i think likes lollipop lol...he likes all the beats in his songs and stuff!!! he ach admitted his music is nice!!! but mom hasn't said it yet but i know she likes his music too!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah...my mom's a tough one!!!! u know she can't seem to get past his sexuality, which sucks and doesn't make senses, since he never said if he's gay/straight u know..gahhi don't like talking bout it....

so it's midnight here!!!!

jeeesus :S

wasn't it you who was supposed to get rightside on your 24 hours before you should start working? ;P isn't going very well, I can tell XD

ACTUALLY..... I need to keep awake all day today so that I for SURE will get a good 10 hours sleep tonight :naughty:

ACTUALLY..... I need to keep awake all day today so that I for SURE will get a good 10 hours sleep tonight :naughty:

ahahaha :P

well, I had 6,5 hours of sleep tonight :3

tomorrow I have to get up at 8, which means I have to go to bed at.. 22 to get 10 hours?

ahahaha :P

well, I had 6,5 hours of sleep tonight :3

tomorrow I have to get up at 8, which means I have to go to bed at.. 22 to get 10 hours?

I have to be at work at 7! So I need to sleep very early today to :bleh: