Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2:

Micah's face and hair is pretty much finished, but Rico still looks quite retarded. I have to work more on his eyes especially.

I know this was posted yesterday, but I just had to comment on it!

It's awesome!! really! I mean just WOW, you're an amazing painter!

and I find it very funny that you named him Micah before knowing about Mika!! talk about coincidence... :roftl:

I know this was posted yesterday, but I just had to comment on it!

It's awesome!! really! I mean just WOW, you're an amazing painter!

and I find it very funny that you named him Micah before knowing about Mika!! talk about coincidence... :roftl:

thanks! :D:D

yeah I know, ain't it funny? xD

hellooooooooo

Hellloooooooo :bleh:

helooooooooo!

and hellloooo to you too! :biggrin2:

thanks! :D:D

yeah I know, ain't it funny? xD

VERY! :roftl: if you told Mika about it, I don't think he would believe you! :naughty: it looks sooo much like him! and it's kind of funny that you spell it with a "c", his real spelling! :naughty:

hey people how are u all?!

i'm getting so annoyed with the damn internet connection in my house :sneaky2: all of the computers have suddenly stop working so i need to stay in a room.. no tv.. no nothing :( and i'm supposed to be tidying my bedroom *sigh*.. anyway have i missed out on anything?

i'm getting so annoyed with the damn internet connection in my house :sneaky2: all of the computers have suddenly stop working so i need to stay in a room.. no tv.. no nothing :( and i'm supposed to be tidying my bedroom *sigh*.. anyway have i missed out on anything?

hotdlp ....help.....those STUPID idiot...terrorists...have ruined my chances of going to London today!!!!

IM GUTTEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:no: :no: :no:

hotdlp ....help.....those STUPID idiot...terrorists...have ruined my chances of going to London today!!!!

aw hunny! -huggles-

what would be better though, going and having a chance of being blown up, and miss out on all future gigs, or not going and waiting a bit?

aw hunny! -huggles-

what would be better though, going and having a chance of being blown up, and miss out on all future gigs, or not going and waiting a bit?

the way im feeling now the 1st option sounds good:blowup:

....AAAAAAHHHHHHH STUPID B*STERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

i'm getting so annoyed with the damn internet connection in my house :s: all of the computers have suddenly stop working so i need to stay in a room.. no tv.. no nothing :( and i'm supposed to be tidying my bedroom *sigh*.. anyway have i missed out on anything?

hey Danika, the famous one! :biggrin2:

I saw the 2nd big girl vid. even better than the first one!! lots more people! LOVE IT! wow! :bleh: don't know exactly why I'm telling you this.. :blink: guess I just always think of you while I watch that vid! "there's Danika! and there she is again! and THERE! wow never spotted her there before!" and so on :roftl:

yeah computers.. you love them and you hate them...

hey girlies =]

how are you?

Hello!

I'm very well thanks, you? :bleh:

IM GUTTEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:

huh??? :shocked:

oh no that really sucks!! them damn terrorists, why why why!!!? is your dad like not letting u go at all? :(

hey Danika, the famous one! :biggrin2:

I saw the 2nd big girl vid. even better than the first one!! lots more people! LOVE IT! wow! :bleh: don't know exactly why I'm telling you this.. :blink: guess I just always think of you while I watch that vid! "there's Danika! and there she is again! and THERE! wow never spotted her there before!" and so on :roftl:

yeah computers.. you love them and you hate them...

:

Lol oh its ok everyones been telling me their opinions on the vid randomly hehe, but i do think the second one is way better.. i don't know if it's because of watching it on tv or just the way its been made.. but ah well lol. Hehe *blush* aw i feel so flattered.

Ha ha kinda like men.. can't live with them can't live without them :naughty:

Lol oh its ok everyones been telling me their opinions on the vid randomly hehe, but i do think the second one is way better.. i don't know if it's because of watching it on tv or just the way its been made.. but ah well lol. Hehe *blush* aw i feel so flattered.

Ha ha kinda like men.. can't live with them can't live without them :naughty:

I really love the first one! but the second one is still way better! it's put together in a better way, it shows more of all the people that were there! love it! amazingly wonderful! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

and yes, you are our little superstar! you and your ribbons! :bleh:

hahaha yes! :roftl: computers and men! :roftl:

Pooor baby!! Stuupid terrorists!! :sneaky2:

*huggles Lauren and Danika to pieces*

But good news 3000 pages!!!!!!! *whoop whoop* xD