• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wiie I'm working on Mika posters for The Sims 2 :D

71985mikaposter1_preview.jpg

have just made one this far tho.

if anyone has any pics they want as posters, just give them to me and I'll fix it :D

Wow that's very cool!

I have taken a "break" from The Sims :bleh:

gah, I'm trying to find my LICM CD :S I've been moving lately, so all my stuff is in carbon boxes... including my CDs and books. haven't really worried about it earlier, 'cause I have all the songs on the comp.... but I'll DIE if the album's gone! D:

I've already lost enough stuff as it is!

hey hey mornin ppl!!! so what's everyone up to? *2 more pgs to go*

well my granny is coming to spend the day today and i have a lot of school work still to complete, so i don't know how often i'll be stopping by :thumbdown: lol although i have the strong feeling i'll be here whole day :)

did u guys take the "what mika song r u" quiz? i got lollipop..how weird is that, cause that's the song my dad likes :blink:

hey hey mornin ppl!!! so what's everyone up to? *2 more pgs to go*

well my granny is coming to spend the day today and i have a lot of school work still to complete, so i don't know how often i'll be stopping by :thumbdown: lol although i have the strong feeling i'll be here whole day :)

did u guys take the "what mika song r u" quiz? i got lollipop..how weird is that, cause that's the song my dad likes :blink:

i got stuck in the middle lol xD

lol

do you know what form of english will shakespeare wrote in?

google wont tell me lol xD

heya!

okay, well.

Shakespeare was around in the 1600's right?

search 1600 English :)

i think i wrote about all the different types of english in english class, but its upstairs with bare amounts of papers, and ive just come back from hours of dancing so im too knackered lol

Carmel i found this on google:

Shakespeare

Now came the 'Renaissance' in Europe - a time of great advance of learning and culture. By this time, English was not very different from the English used today. And the most famous person to write in English in this period was William Shakespeare (1564-1616). His insight into human nature, and his gift for using words, make him possibly the most famous playwright of all time! Having in his hands such a new rich language must have helped him too.

Shakespeare gave the English language many phrases and sayings, which English speakers still use every day. Often, they do not realise these words came from Shakespeare's plays or poems!

Do you know some of these?:

'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet'

"If music be the food of love, play on and give me excess." (12th Night)

"Of one who loved not wisely but too well." (Othello)

"All our yesterdays.." "Out, out brief candle." (MacBeth)

"To be or not to be......"

For a website covering all the works of Shakespeare, plus many other Shakespeare resources,

visit THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE

Enjoy.

Carmel i found this on google:

Shakespeare

Now came the 'Renaissance' in Europe - a time of great advance of learning and culture. By this time, English was not very different from the English used today. And the most famous person to write in English in this period was William Shakespeare (1564-1616). His insight into human nature, and his gift for using words, make him possibly the most famous playwright of all time! Having in his hands such a new rich language must have helped him too.

Shakespeare gave the English language many phrases and sayings, which English speakers still use every day. Often, they do not realise these words came from Shakespeare's plays or poems!

Do you know some of these?:

'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet'

"If music be the food of love, play on and give me excess." (12th Night)

"Of one who loved not wisely but too well." (Othello)

"All our yesterdays.." "Out, out brief candle." (MacBeth)

"To be or not to be......"

For a website covering all the works of Shakespeare, plus many other Shakespeare resources,

visit THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE

Enjoy.

i have it now

i phoned up my nan xD

lol

twas Early Modern English