(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

it's his personal one.

I don't think he'll add anyone that he doesn't consider a close friend. I guess you can always try.. but like you said, it's his personal one and it's "set to private" for a reason. I think that should be respected.

No hard feelings! I don't want you to think that! I'm just expressing my personal oppinion. :bleh: Hope you don't mind. :wink2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think he'll add anyone that he doesn't consider a close friend. I guess you can always try.. but like you said, it's his personal one and it's "set to private" for a reason. I think that should be respected.

No hard feelings! I don't want you to think that! I'm just expressing my personal oppinion. :bleh: Hope you don't mind. :wink2:

Probably wont accept us

i dont mind bout yuu expressin opinions

ur probably right anyway

x

nothin relii

just on myspace

im trying to find some new smexci mika pics to add my 500 pic collection

lmaoooo

x

:roftl:

weeeell, it's not that hard finding delicious pics of that man..! :naughty:

even though you have 500 on your comp already :blink:

*counts own pics*

OMG! :shocked: I'm just as mad as you! I've got about 450!!! :shocked:

I'm an insane wierdo! :roftl:

nope i totally agree.....MMMM is his personal one and i hate to do it but i couldn't help myself. when i first added him i didn't know at that time it was his personal one...it's still pending. but yeah, he's only gonna add ppl he knows, so it doesn't matter in the end.

but his ss...my friend request is still pending gah!!

no hard feelings.

*hugs*

nope i totally agree.....MMMM is his personal one and i hate to do it but i couldn't help myself. when i first added him i didn't know at that time it was his personal one...it's still pending. but yeah, he's only gonna add ppl he knows, so it doesn't matter in the end.

but his ss...my friend request is still pending gah!!

no hard feelings.

*hugs*

hope you get added on the secret society soon!

aaw *hugs*

:huglove:

thanks. r u in?

so how r u?

no I'm not in. I don't even have myspace! :bleh:

it's so slow today.....*thinks of a topic*

have any idea for an interesting topic?

oh r u taking part in the relax card project?

no I'm not.. but I think it's a great idea and very sweet of those who are taking part!

yes very slow today... :boxed:

i take part in as much as possible lol, cause it's like the only way i can communicate with him hahaha.

hahah it's not like I can communicate with him in any way either! but I guess it's much harder for you to be able to go to one of his gigs.. though I'm not sure I'm gonna see him this year either.. he may not be able to come to the festival in Sweden, like he was supposed too... :( oh well, there's still hope! I think.. *tries to stay positive* :blink::biggrin2:

i think being here in the MFC gets me a little closer to him. stupid, i know. :yay:

well.. it's not stupid.. I've never thought about it, but actually, you kind of have a point!

not stupid at all!!!! i feel the same.

besides i think being an mfcer has its perks...in a lil way...llike i remember some incident, can't remember but someone talked about it. the security asked if they were from mfc and when they said yes, he let them go and they were able to hear mika rehearsing...not see him, cause the door to the place was closed, but still.

ok the story went somewhat like that haha, can't remember the exact thing!

crazy, but imagine he reads some of the stuff you write here. then for an instant you are part of his life, if only for a second.

yes he does read.. don't know how often nowadays though, crazy busy as he is :shocked: but I think you're right in a way. it is kind of cool :bleh:

crazy, but imagine he reads some of the stuff you write here. then for an instant you are part of his life, if only for a second.

yeah.

i guess only mfcers understand each other, so don't worry.

non-mfcers think we're loonie...but we r the normal ones :)

like when ppl ask me who is mika cause i havehis pic on my phone, it's like i want to give them all the details and stuff, because 4 some weird reason it feels as if we ach kinda know him. lol. whereas if someone ask me, let's say, who's lily allen, i'd be a singer.

i love how mika has a heart for his fansand he appreciates our stuff and he's genuine!!! :wub2: