• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG Caz :shocked:

that sounds so freaky!! my God!! whaaaaaa

weird (and scary) guy!!

not that I think that he'll harm you or anything, but you should be careful, okay? :thumb_yello:

Hello girls!

How is everyone tonight? ^^

Hiya Emma *hugs*

how are you?

LOL yeah that girl's well good at doing that! *on america's got talent* lol i saw the advert and they showed that clip.

Monshi, it's okay, if he was gonna attack me I well would have attacked back! Luckily the street had other people around, so it was all in public. If I did get into a spot of trouble there would be witnesses! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Emma *hugs*

how are you?

I'm fine, and you? ^^

hi emma! :biggrin2:

Hi ^^

That man seems to be quite creepy! Hope he doesn't try to find you again :/

Was he old?

heya everyone.....i just saw a yodling 11 year old on americas got talent, and found myself really enjoying it - and wondering if mika could yodle!

Yodling is so cool! Though I can't do it myself XD

LOL no he wasnt old. Quite young in fact, early 20's?

But I wasn't in any way at all attracted to him, which just made it all uncomfortable. It's funny, because throughout life I've always found it easier to say "no" than "yes", so that proved quite useful in that conversation LOL.

LOL yeah that girl's well good at doing that! *on america's got talent* lol i saw the advert and they showed that clip.

Monshi, it's okay, if he was gonna attack me I well would have attacked back! Luckily the street had other people around, so it was all in public. If I did get into a spot of trouble there would be witnesses! :thumb_yello:

well, I'm glad you're okay :thumb_yello:

stay that way please :wink2:

I'm fine, and you? ^^

I'm okay, thanx :biggrin2:

kind of sleepy though. better get to bed... :thumbdown:

Yea she would of been 46 today and they said something about it being the 10th aniversity of her death. I seen some of the concert and it was awesome. They had a lot of good acts on.

Her death was actually in August, I think. Late July, early August? I THINK. I'm not entirely sure.

LOL no he wasnt old. Quite young in fact, early 20's?

But I wasn't in any way at all attracted to him, which just made it all uncomfortable. It's funny, because throughout life I've always found it easier to say "no" than "yes", so that proved quite useful in that conversation LOL.

I see, so he wasn't cute at all? :bleh:

It's always better to say no in that kind of situation. I don't think he was your Prince Charming or the Man of your life :naughty:

Yea she would of been 46 today and they said something about it being the 10th aniversity of her death. I seen some of the concert and it was awesome. They had a lot of good acts on.

Stupid Swedish Television doesn't show that.. :sneaky2:

I'm okay, thanx :biggrin2:

kind of sleepy though. better get to bed... :thumbdown:

Already? o.O

what does that mean? lol....since when was i innocent? dunno...i thought you said something about being 32 or sumthing......

LOL?! What are you talking about?! where are you quoting me from!? i am bare confused lol

me too! i dont know why, but i suddenly thought 'im sure she's 17...'

LMFAO, honey, do i LOOK 32 in my avatar?!?! xDDD

and I act like a 10 yr old? gee, and there was me thinking i was acting pretty mature in all our recent discussions LOL :roftl:

LMFAO, honey, do i LOOK 32 in my avatar?!?! xDDD

and I act like a 10 yr old? gee, and there was me thinking i was acting pretty mature in all our recent discussions LOL :roftl:

noo! it was a ompliment, cos if you WHERE 32, then you look and act great!