Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been online since Friday!

:thumbdown:

Has nothing happened? :shocked:

How are you Sofie?

x

oops xP

I thought you had been gone for a little while, and wondered if you had missed anything :P

know, people have been quite worried because they ahven't seen you on, now that I think of it!

*tries to remember if we've discussed anything "important*

Oh and I'm fine thanks! :D Totally weird tho, I went to a friends house at like... 11.50pm last night xD and then slept at her place, and didn't get to work until 2 today xD

oops xP

I thought you had been gone for a little while, and wondered if you had missed anything :P

know, people have been quite worried because they ahven't seen you on, now that I think of it!

*tries to remember if we've discussed anything "important*

Aww bless them :original:

Well I'm here now and hardly anyone is online! :shocked:

x

Oh and I'm fine thanks! :D Totally weird tho, I went to a friends house at like... 11.50pm last night xD and then slept at her place, and didn't get to work until 2 today xD

:shocked:

That's naughty!! :bleh:

Are you coming to London in December?

Have you decided?

x

yeah I know it's so weird :o

I've been like "omg I can't be on MFC, I have to get on as soon as I get to work!!!" all night xP and now that I'm here, nothing happens xP

Same here lol

I have been going through withdrawal these past few days without MFC!

x

:shocked:

That's naughty!! :bleh:

Are you coming to London in December?

Have you decided?

x

lol. we weren't very naughty tho ;) just watched a movie, and then talked a lot. she's having trouble with her bf right now, and she's been staying at her parents' for a couple of days. and now when she got back to her and her friends apartment, her friend that she's living with (not the bf) wasn't there. And she hates to sleep alone, so..

and YES! I TOTALLY wanna go to london in december. just have to work out how I'll afford it and everything. but I think it's possible! :D

lol. we weren't very naughty tho ;) just watched a movie, and then talked a lot. she's having trouble with her bf right now, and she's been staying at her parents' for a couple of days. and now when she got back to her and her friends apartment, her friend that she's living with (not the bf) wasn't there. And she hates to sleep alone, so..

Aww that's sweet :biggrin2:

Very nice of you :original:

x

Same here lol

I have been going through withdrawal these past few days without MFC!

x

yeah it's really horrble xP my stomach was hurting and I felt all weird, just because I couldn't go online while I was at my friend's. and she was all like "LOL. Sofie, GO TO WORK so you can get on MFC! ;)!

yeah it's really horrble xP my stomach was hurting and I felt all weird, just because I couldn't go online while I was at my friend's. and she was all like "LOL. Sofie, GO TO WORK so you can get on MFC! ;)!

HAHA

Where do you work?

What do you do at work?

x

I'm fine thanks hun

How are you?

x

im grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!:biggrin2:

i still have some whopping headache from yesterday though but it was allll worth it!! lol

Hey Sofie!!

HAHA

Where do you work?

What do you do at work?

x

I work at a company that makes software for handheld computers. I've been making their website, and at the moment I'm collection contact information from companies that can be interested in their services.

I work at a company that makes software for handheld computers. I've been making their website, and at the moment I'm collection contact information from companies that can be interested in their services.

Awesome, is it an easy job?

x

Hii!! :D

oooh, seems like you had a lot of fun? xD Headache usually is a sign of that ;)

i did indeed!! lol i dont think it helped that i didnt eat all day yesterday because i was tooooo excited!! LOL i think the adrenaline kept me going:biggrin2: