• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aaaaah! *jelaous* (sp? I've totally forgotten how to spell that word.. weeeird.)

I've only seen the last three seconds of it on tv..

It's spelled jealous, I have a spelling thingie on my firefox ^^ I still can't spell definitely, though I've written it hundreds of times ^^

yeah.. right. they don't use 24h in the way we do :P I think the am/pm system can be confusing xP

Yes it can be, I always mix up am and pm... 24-hour system is much more logical :biggrin2:

Hi Caz!!

the ark xP I've seen them 19 times, so.. yeah. Still love them though, but it's not really the same thing anymore. I've gotten so used to it now. lol. I suppose I only have myself to blame, haha.

hm.. she'll probably work til 17 I think.. (normal working hours here). so she might probably get online about 18 swedish time... but I dunno if that's 17 or 19 in UK-time xD

If it is 18 in Sweden it will be 17 in UK :thumb_yello:

:naughty: i am at first cos im shy:bleh: but someone had to tell him what we wanted to see! haha!

whats the (sp?) for? lol

HAHA, I am super shy if I'm on my own or only with 2 or 3 friends.

(sp?) is for spelling, meaning I don't know if I spelt that correctly :biggrin2:

x

yeah I've liked them for 7 years, so it's not that weird ;) And I've been going to their gigs for 5 years. And I'm one of two mods/admins at their official forum.. lol. Most of their fans now are new ones, and I was like one of the few oldies left, so I got the job. haha.

lol whoo go you!!:thumb_yello: dont you have alot to do though being a mod?

IM HEEEEERRRRE!!!!!

Sorry, I was busy PMing people about the card thread LOL xDDD

how is everyone?

i shall have to go soon because i desperately need a bath and hairwash, but just thought i'd pop in and say HI!!!

Hiya Caz!

I'm okay.

How are you?

x

If it is 18 in Sweden it will be 17 in UK :thumb_yello:

HAHA, I am super shy if I'm on my own or only with 2 or 3 friends.

(sp?) is for spelling, meaning I don't know if I spelt that correctly :biggrin2:

x

spelling? right got it:thumb_yello:

LOL well you cant be super shy when we all meet in December cos by then it'll be my 3rd gig and ill be super confident :biggrin2: lol well not quite, but i may be a little more daring:bleh:

ooh, I use firefox. where can I get that spelling-thing?

Hmmm.... I don't remember how I did. Try to rightklick and see if it says "Språk" or "Kontrollera stavning". Then it should say "Lägg till ordlista". Not sure what it would be in English, if you have the English version.

lol whoo go you!!:thumb_yello: dont you have alot to do though being a mod?

not at the moment. the forum isn't as big as thin one, and it's usually quite slow.

some people haven been behaving really immature and so tho, and ruined it for other people, so we've had to disallow chat threads and things.. because people have just been mis-using it, talked a lot about rumours and sex and they've made up rumours of their own and whatnot. So the rules are quite nazi at the moment until it's calmed down again. So I simply go in there to delete spam-accounts, lock any topics about filesharing, and tell people to stay on-topic and not change language from english to swedish in the middle of threads.

I do not have very much in common with all the new fans either, so I'm not on the forum to hang out with them at all, I just go there to keep order..

Hmmm.... I don't remember how I did. Try to rightklick and see if it says "Språk" or "Kontrollera stavning". Then it should say "Lägg till ordlista". Not sure what it would be in English, if you have the English version.

hm, I don't think I have that function at all :/

not at the moment. the forum isn't as big as thin one, and it's usually quite slow.

some people haven been behaving really immature and so tho, and ruined it for other people, so we've had to disallow chat threads and things.. because people have just been mis-using it, talked a lot about rumours and sex and they've made up rumours of their own and whatnot. So the rules are quite nazi at the moment until it's calmed down again. So I simply go in there to delete spam-accounts, lock any topics about filesharing, and tell people to stay on-topic and not change language from english to swedish in the middle of threads.

I do not have very much in common with all the new fans either, so I'm not on the forum to hang out with them at all, I just go there to keep order..

ahh its a shame when people spoil things by behaving like that....i know we've been quite naughty on here, but its been acceptable:bleh: ...i think lol what forum dya thinks better? :wink2:

ahh its a shame when people spoil things by behaving like that....i know we've been quite naughty on here, but its been acceptable:bleh: ...i think lol what forum dya thinks better? :wink2:

this one. totally. people are so much more friendly here. might also be because there are quite much conflicts between new and old The Ark fans. We don't like the new fans, the new fans don't like us. We think they are stupid and don't care about Ark in the right way and just behave like if they could just as well be fans of Westlife or something, and they think we are elitistic... so it's not a very nice atmosphere..

I mean, how can you even claim that you are a "real" The Ark fan if you don't care about It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane at all? It's our national anthem ffs!

sorry for the rant...

spelling? right got it:thumb_yello:

LOL well you cant be super shy when we all meet in December cos by then it'll be my 3rd gig and ill be super confident :biggrin2: lol well not quite, but i may be a little more daring:bleh:

I'll try :thumb_yello:

I'll be super shy about meeting you!

I am sooo excited but scared at the same time!

And if my computer turns itself off again I am going to throw it out of the window!!!!! :thumbdown:

x

this one. totally. people are so much more friendly here. might also be because there are quite much conflicts between new and old The Ark fans. We don't like the new fans, the new fans don't like us. We think they are stupid and don't care about Ark in the right way and just behave like if they could just as well be fans of Westlife or something, and they think we are elitistic... so it's not a very nice atmosphere..

I mean, how can you even claim that you are a "real" The Ark fan if you don't care about It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane at all? It's our national anthem ffs!

sorry for the rant...

I've never understood how people can be a fan of any band or singer, when they've only heard one song, and hasn't even understood that there are more songs too.

On this forum all of us are quite new fans.

But I fear that this forum will get like that too in a year or so... But we'll hope for the best! :thumb_yello:

sorry for the rant...

:biggrin2: arent we great! :naughty:

stupid new 'The Ark' fans!! lol they need sorting out!! want me to do the honours? *rolls up sleeves* haha!

I'll try :thumb_yello:

I'll be super shy about meeting you!

I am sooo excited but scared at the same time!

And if my computer turns itself off again I am going to throw it out of the window!!!!! :thumbdown:

x

why me? lol im not that loud and im only small:bleh:

whack your comp!! show it whos boss :naughty:

I've never understood how people can be a fan of any band or singer, when they've only heard one song, and hasn't even understood that there are more songs too.

But I fear that this forum will get like that too in a year or so... But we'll hope for the best! :thumb_yello:

exactly. most of the new fans have only heard Worrying Kind, because of Mello. and then they might have downloaded some of the other new songs.

but it's the old material that's important, that carries the message and states what The Ark is all about.

exactly, I think that too. We're all still new here, so there's not much of a competition between new and old fans yet..

well hopefully if all the 'older' fans stay here, it'll be alright cos the newer fans will get bored of being stupid and non-obsessed! lol