(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:roftl: :roftl:

*nearly dies from the bear hug*

x

sorry i dont know my own strength :bleh:

well girlies i gota go now, hopefully ill be back later!!

love ya all

*hugs and kisses*

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh... I wonder what the best way to get to london actually is? airplane probably, the question is how much it'll cost...

i think it would

i dont know if there is like an train or anything like that, like you can get from england to france =/

but my mum said plan is probably cheapest =]

i think it would

i dont know if there is like an train or anything like that, like you can get from england to france =/

but my mum said plan is probably cheapest =]

yeah I checked the flights, and it's actually quite cheap.

but lol.. the site is like "OMG, FLIGHTS FOR 1SEK!!", but then they add taxes and stuff to it as well, so it's like 300 sek, which is still cheap, but anyway XD

yeah I checked the flights, and it's actually quite cheap.

but lol.. the site is like "OMG, FLIGHTS FOR 1SEK!!", but then they add taxes and stuff to it as well, so it's like 300 sek, which is still cheap, but anyway XD

lol tis rather annoying when they do that,cos sometimes, when the flight is normal price, the taxes are cheaper xD

its nice =]

why is it in english?

i like to hear music in their normal lingo :cool:

very many swedish artists sing in english. because swedish veeery easily sounds weird and silly when you sing it. it's more easy with english.

it's quite common with indiepop in swedish tho.

here's an artist called Säkert who sings in swedish. She used to have another project called Hello Saferide in which she sang in english.

http://www.myspace.com/sakert

very many swedish artists sing in english. because swedish veeery easily sounds weird and silly when you sing it. it's more easy with english.

it's quite common with indiepop in swedish tho.

here's an artist called Säkert who sings in swedish. She used to have another project called Hello Saferide in which she sang in english.

http://www.myspace.com/sakert

Ooooh

it sounds nice =]

glad it was good!!! :biggrin2:

im still pee'd off at them DAMN TERRORISTS!!!!:sneaky2:

did u get front row....did u meet him...????

i felt really bad that u couldn't make it :( i hate how those idiots scared eveyone off.

I wasn't far from the front kinda had to stay in between 2 people.. managed to record some things, they're on my myspace if u wanna check them out. I didn't meet him.. he didn't hang around much after the gig.. though he did walk past me when he came out of the toilet :blush-anim-cl: didn't realise it was him when he went in cos his hair kinda straightened.. (wish i followed him into the toilet.. damn :naughty:)

i felt really bad that u couldn't make it :( i hate how those idiots scared eveyone off.

I wasn't far from the front kinda had to stay in between 2 people.. managed to record some things, they're on my myspace if u wanna check them out. I didn't meet him.. he didn't hang around much after the gig.. though he did walk past me when he came out of the toilet :blush-anim-cl: didn't realise it was him when he went in cos his hair kinda straightened.. (wish i followed him into the toilet.. damn :naughty:)

haha thats karma that is

you use a whistling smilie

you miss out on stalking mika =P