(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i felt really bad that u couldn't make it :( i hate how those idiots scared eveyone off.

I wasn't far from the front kinda had to stay in between 2 people.. managed to record some things, they're on my myspace if u wanna check them out. I didn't meet him.. he didn't hang around much after the gig.. though he did walk past me when he came out of the toilet :blush-anim-cl: didn't realise it was him when he went in cos his hair kinda straightened.. (wish i followed him into the toilet.. damn :naughty:)

*hahahaaa* :roftl: if i were there i would of 'accidently':wink2: walked into the wrong toilet...if i knew he was going in there....although that would of been embarrasing!

BUT HOW COULD U HAVE NOT KNOWN THAT IT WAS MIKA!!!??? :shocked: :shocked:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*hahahaaa* :roftl: if i were there i would of 'accidently':wink2: walked into the wrong toilet...if i knew he was going in there....although that would of been embarrasing!

yes youd be like

'oh im so sorry, i did not accidently on purpose follow you in here, oh by the way, will you marry me?'

well i would xD

haha thats karma that is

you use a whistling smilie

you miss out on stalking mika =P

ha ha.. hey that whistling smiley came after the whole toilet incident! lol

ha ha 'accidentally' :wink2:

i don't know.. it just really didn't look like him and i guess i wasn't expecting him to come out.. then laura was like omg that was mika.. and i was like eh? then i saw him come out and he passed me he was like 3 cm away from my face omg those cheekbones *faint*

ha ha.. hey that whistling smiley came after the whole toilet incident! lol

i don't know.. it just really didn't look like him and i guess i wasn't expecting him to come out.. then laura was like omg that was mika.. and i was like eh? then i saw him come out and he passed me he was like 3 cm away from my face omg those cheekbones *faint*

ehem

why did you not do the normal thing?

chase after him?!

ehem

why did you not do the normal thing?

chase after him?!

i would of but he went into some room where noone else is allowed to go in.. and he had some guy with him waiting for him outside the toilet :naughty:

Hellu girlies.

i'm back.

what's the topic?

hello mona.. have a good meal?

was just telling lauren and carmel that i saw mika coming out of the toilet.. and that i missed him going in :naughty:

yes youd be like

'oh im so sorry, i did not accidently on purpose follow you in here, oh by the way, will you marry me?'

well i would xD

*hahahahaaaaaa*....id be trying to pee like a boy stood up...u know at one of them boy toilet thingys:roftl:

MIKA would be like "eh?" and just run off!

and id chase after him!:naughty:

OMG......jelouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:shocked: 3CM!!! CHEEK BONES......*faints* (i like his coller bone:bleh: )

why didnt u just run after him like a maniac??? i would of!

that was your perfect chance!!!!!:naughty:

Gangsta M!

wazzzzup :punk:

lol :lmao:

wazzzzzzuuup!! *feel so cool* :cool:

hello mona.. have a good meal?

was just telling lauren and carmel that i saw mika coming out of the toilet.. and that i missed him going in :naughty:

hiya Danika *hugs*

yes, it was yummy.

woah!! :shocked:

lol.... :lol3:

*hahahahaaaaaa*....id be trying to pee like a boy stood up...u know at one of them boy toilet thingys:roftl:

ha ha, they're called urinals darling :P errm good luck with peeing like a man.. did anyone see the sweetest thing.. when christina applegate was trying to pee in the urinal.

OMG......jelouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:shocked: 3CM!!! CHEEK BONES......*faints* (i like his coller bone:bleh: )

whay didnt u just run after him like a maniac??? i would of!

that was your perfect chance!!!!!:naughty:

lol i would've done but everyone there was like so old (not that old) and mature and i didn't wanna seem like such a child :naughty: otherwise they're gonna end up saying no over 16s allowed :bleh:

yeah with my great moves.. i could really kick ass :punk:

you should sya to them

'i know kung fu, and 47 other dangerous words'

[/b][/color][/size]

you could just say 'what?'

and act normal

and then hope he thinks your 'one of him' xD

lol i would've done but everyone there was like so old (not that old) and mature and i didn't wanna seem like such a child :naughty: otherwise they're gonna end up saying no over 16s allowed :bleh:

no over 16's eh?

i could of gotten in then =]

and act normal

erm u do know that guys like to take sneak peaks of other guys' 'private bits' ha ha how's lauren gonna get away with that.. be like 'oh its really small thats why i'm still a virgin' :naughty: just kidding :roftl:

no over 16's eh?

i could of gotten in then =]

as in, they'd prob change it to over 18s instead :naughty: mika mentioned that he came to ICA when he was 15 to buy drinks tut tut

erm u do know that guys like to take sneak peaks of other guys' 'private bits' ha ha how's lauren gonna get away with that.. be like 'oh its really small thats why i'm still a virgin' :naughty: just kidding :roftl:

haha

i was literally laughing out loud

and my mum was like 'what? its not that funny'

haha if only she knew....

yum yum what ya have?

hehe yes woah :bleh:

pie :biggrin2: Mums pie :biggrin2:

wiee! just went back now!! 3 CM!!! WOAHHH!! that's really close!! :shocked:

I would so have grabbed him!! :blush-anim-cl: and I would not have let go :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and act normal

yeh ...."what...i cant help it if im weird!!!" *hahahahaaa*

and how the hell could i act 'normal' .....if he was stood there???:naughty:

*hahahahaaaaa* 'one of him':roftl: :roftl: