• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erm u do know that guys like to take sneak peaks of other guys' 'private bits' ha ha how's lauren gonna get away with that.. be like 'oh its really small thats why i'm still a virgin' :naughty: just kidding :roftl:

*hahahaaaaaaaa* OMFG REALLLY?....IM NEVER GONNA BEABLE TO LOOK AT A GUY IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

do they like ....compare the sizes or something!?:roftl: thats discusting!!:naughty:

haha

i was literally laughing out loud

and my mum was like 'what? its not that funny'

haha if only she knew....

lol.. yes if only she did.. she's missing out :naughty:

pie Mums pie

wiee! just went back now!! 3 CM!!! WOAHHH!! that's really close!! :shocked:

I would so have grabbed him!! :blush-anim-cl: and I would not have let go :naughty:

mm what flavour of pie? soz i'm asking so many questions about your dinner.. but hey food interests me :das: talking of which i need to go eat mine now.. be back sooon

and as for the 3cm could've been more could've been less didn't have my ruler with me lol but yeah it was pretty close.. all i remember were his cheekbones for some reason though.. :blink: i guess i could've poked him so he would've looked at me..weirdly.. hmm maybe not then :fisch:

*hahahaaaaaaaa* OMFG REALLLY?....IM NEVER GONNA BEABLE TO LOOK AT A GUY IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!:roftl:

do they like ....compare the sizes or something!?:roftl: thats discusting!!:naughty:

lmao i would guess so.. u know how they like to make a big deal of how big theirs is :bleh: cos they think girls really go for that.. maybe they do.. i don't know.. but anyway i'm gonna have my dinner now.. u may (or may not) carry on with this now strange topic :naughty:

lol.. yes if only she did.. she's missing out :naughty:

mm what flavour of pie? soz i'm asking so many questions about your dinner.. but hey food interests me :das: talking of which i need to go eat mine now.. be back sooon

and as for the 3cm could've been more could've been less didn't have my ruler with me lol but yeah it was pretty close.. all i remember were his cheekbones for some reason though.. :blink: i guess i could've poked him so he would've looked at me..weirdly.. hmm maybe not then :fisch:

you should have stuck your tounge out!

oh my days

you would have licked his gorgeous face :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

and as for the 3cm could've been more could've been less didn't have my ruler with me lol but yeah it was pretty close.. all i remember were his cheekbones for some reason though.. i guess i could've poked him so he would've looked at me..weirdly.. hmm maybe not then :fisch:

err... spinach... :blink:

lol

oki, see you soon. enjoy your dinner luv! *hugs*

ahhh :blush-anim-cl:

how wonderful. 3 cm!! :wub2:

I would've poked him :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

*hahahaaaaaaaa* OMFG REALLLY?....IM NEVER GONNA BEABLE TO LOOK AT A GUY IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

u had no idea? LOL lauren you have much to learn!

Guys compare their sizes to other guys ALL the time. They constantly worry if they're too small or too wonky (yes, they can lean to one side!)

i don't know why. It doesn't matter what size so long as it does the job LOL. Besides, our wombs are only 4-5 inches in depth, anything much bigger than that and it's gonna fookin hurt.

hello by the way! :D

hows everyone's RELAX card coming along? Carmel i know yours is done :D

you should have stuck your tounge out!

oh my days

you would have licked his gorgeous face :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

oh yeah, forget about the poking Danika!

you should have licked him :naughty::lmao::lmfao:

:lol3:

HI all!

I see we cought the topic today as well!....as I read the few last posts..

Peeing habits...or the using of public toilets?

Haha!

Great!

:lol3:

hey hun!

nice of you to koin us :wink2:

lol, is that what we're talking about?? :blink: wow :shocked:

u had no idea? LOL lauren you have much to learn!

Guys compare their sizes to other guys ALL the time. They constantly worry if they're too small or too wonky (yes, they can lean to one side!)

i don't know why. It doesn't matter what size so long as it does the job LOL. Besides, our wombs are only 4-5 inches in depth, anything much bigger than that and it's gonna fookin hurt.

hello by the way! :D

hows everyone's RELAX card coming along? Carmel i know yours is done :D

hiya

*haha* :roftl:

no i had no idea they did it whilst taking a pee in the public toilets!

i meen to a total stranger!!!!

i know guys did it though! in my class they do it all the time....very disturbing to say the least....especially when they ask me about it !!!:naughty:

oh and ....my relax card what do i put on it again???:biggrin2:

just a short message!??:biggrin2:

hiya

*haha* :roftl:

no i had no idea they did it whilst taking a pee in the public toilets!

i meen to a total stranger!!!!

i know guys did it though! in my class they do it all the time....very disturbing to say the least....especially when they ask me about it !!!:naughty:

oh and ....my relax card what do i put on it again???:biggrin2:

just a short message!??:biggrin2:

read the thread lol ...it's now a STICKY so you cant miss it! :D

Had a fun first day at work.

I'm tired so I wont be on for very long.

Tell me what u're talking about, I don't have time catching up right now :boxed:

Jaaaaasssy!! *huggles*

good you had fun! how are you doing? did you get my text mes??

I think we are talking about guys private areas :roftl: :roftl:

Had a fun first day at work.

I'm tired so I wont be on for very long.

Tell me what u're talking about, I don't have time catching up right now :boxed:

hellooooooooo!:biggrin2:

where do u work? glad u had fun!!!!:punk:

well....we are on a strange subject of men comparing sizes whilst peeing....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i'm back!

lmao u guys.. yeah i should've licked him then i could tell u what his face tastes of :roftl:

heya jas *hugs* what exactly did u do that mde u so tired:bleh:

hmm.. ermm haven't started the card yet but if its in for the first of august or whatever i'll work on it when i finish school (3 days to go!! woooop)

i'm back!

lmao u guys.. yeah i should've licked him then i could tell u what his face tastes of :roftl:

hmm.. ermm haven't started the card yet but if its in for the first of august or whatever i'll work on it when i finish school (3 days to go!! woooop)

Geeez!! you're quick woman!! :shocked:

i'm back!

okay! JUST REMEMBER! Lol coz only a small handful have actually submitted their work..