• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tired, and well gonna be honest with you somethig happened (not about me) but I don't wanna talk about it.

aw.. well whatever it was hope it can be solved *gives big hug*

to do what eh? kidding.. i won't think you're a naughty girl anymore :naughty:

argh!! I went to help mum with some english!! :sneaky2:

what do you think I do!! :shocked:

i have to go now y'all

missing y'all alreadyy

*big huggies* :wub2:

x

aww... see you hun *hugs*

yeah, we'll have lots of money to spend in gothenburg XD

btw, I was looking at flights to London, it's actually quite cheap with ryanair. like 300 spänn eller nåt

That cheap! :blink: I wanna go.... -_-

btw, I was looking at flights to London, it's actually quite cheap with ryanair. like 300 spänn eller nåt

but i wont have the money untill the end of the month...........still dec.....london..........Mika :das:

Yes i'vw seen the cheap tickts :bleh:

but i wont have the money untill the end of the month...........still dec.....london..........Mika :das:

I wish my mum let me go and that I had someone to go with.

She just said a minute ago that I shouldn't spend so much time on the Mfc :/

Yes i've seen the cheap tickts :bleh:

aah ok :P

yeaaaaaah. london! btw, I keep on forgetting (and am too lazy to check), but what dates is it we're talking 'bout? and how soon do you think we have to buy tickets for everything?

I wish my mum let me go and that I had someone to go with.

She just said a minute ago that I shouldn't spend so much time on the Mfc :/

but hey you've like almost 18, you should be the one to decide wether you spend too much time on MFC or not.

Hey everyone!!! I wasn't on yesterday cuz I had a party with John and I come back and there are over six thousand new posts! YIKES!

Any news/videos/pics/random stuff I missed????

Hey Shelby! *hugs*

how are you hun??

but hey you've like almost 18, you should be the one to decide wether you spend too much time on MFC or not.

That's what I think too... But she says I'm too much on the computer and blabla. She should be happy that I'm involved in such a good fan club. She wouldn't complain if it was irl... But I guess that's the way mums are....

That's what I think too... But she says I'm too much on the computer and blabla. She should be happy that I'm involved in such a good fan club. She wouldn't complain if it was irl... But I guess that's the way mums are....

yeah I suppose so... my ma used to be the same, but now I live on my own so she can't decide anymore xP

so you're not coming to wow?

well you are still living with her so in a way I see how she thinks.

AND as we all know (and ignore all the time) sitting with a computer for several hours isn't good.

Hey Monnie! (ooh, new nickname LOL!)

I'm okay, just same ol' same ol' rubbish going on...oh well, I don't care about it anymore, I'm giving up on them :cool:

How are you, my luv?

lol, yeah that was a new one :roftl:

good you're ignoring them - just seems to be a waste of time.

I'm okay, thanx

lol, yeah that was a new one :roftl:

good you're ignoring them - just seems to be a waste of time.

I'm okay, thanx

It so is a waste of patience too, every thing I say comes out wrong to them so why keep trying?...I should have ignored them sooner but I'm, well, an idiot sometimes :roftl: