(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah I suppose so... my ma used to be the same, but now I live on my own so she can't decide anymore xP

so you're not coming to wow?

I don't know. I nearly convinced my mum so the whole family went to way out west so I could go to the festival and my sister could go shopping. But since we don't know if Mika is coming or not, I don't want to buy any ticket... So we'll see ^^

well you are still living with her so in a way I see how she thinks.

AND as we all know (and ignore all the time) sitting with a computer for several hours isn't good.

Who cares :biggrin2: But I'm not at the computer extremely much, there are people who are much worse. Just a little bit too much, but I think I do good stuff on the computer, so I don't care ^^

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It so is a waste of patience too, every thing I say comes out wrong to them so why keep trying?...I should have ignored them sooner but I'm, well, an idiot sometimes :roftl:

naah, don't say that. ofcourse you wanted to make it right at first, but when you try as hard as you have and they keep going at it, then it's time to step away. as you have done.

you handled it perfectly :thumb_yello:

I don't know. I nearly convinced my mum so the whole family went to way out west so I could go to the festival and my sister could go shopping. But since we don't know if Mika is coming or not, I don't want to buy any ticket... So we'll see ^^

Who cares :biggrin2: But I'm not at the computer extremely much, there are people who are much worse. Just a little bit too much, but I think I do good stuff on the computer, so I don't care ^^

I'm buying my ticket right now xP I keep my hopes high for Mika, and I still wanna go even if he won't be there...

I'm buying my ticket right now xP I keep my hopes high for Mika, and I still wanna go even if he won't be there...

If Mika is coming, I'll probably go. The people who has emailed Way out west are supposed to get an answer this week right?

There are some other good bands there as well, The Ark and The Hives.

But I might go to a the Ark concert that is in the neighbour town. But I think it's a tripleconcert, so I have to see Martin Stenmarck and a band called Ruh too, and I can't say I'm very fond of them :bleh:

If Mika is coming, I'll probably go. The people who has emailed Way out west are supposed to get an answer this week right?

There are some other good bands there as well, The Ark and The Hives.

But I might go to a the Ark concert that is in the neighbour town. But I think it's a tripleconcert, so I have to see Martin Stenmarck and a band called Ruh too, and I can't say I'm very fond of them :bleh:

yeah, I think it's this week they'll get their answer. I just started getting worried about the tickets, since they've started showing a commercial for wow on mtv, and they might sell out soon.

ahahaha. yeah it's that one in karlshamn, right? or was it some other town in blekinge? I'll probably be there :D dunno who to go with, since no of my Ark-friends live in bleking or anything..

I wish my mum let me go and that I had someone to go with.

She just said a minute ago that I shouldn't spend so much time on the Mfc :/

You can always go with us! we can all meet up in sthlm and take the flight from there..

aah ok :P

yeaaaaaah. london! btw, I keep on forgetting (and am too lazy to check), but what dates is it we're talking 'bout? and how soon do you think we have to buy tickets for everything?

2,3 and 4th dec :biggrin2:

Tickets isn't such a hurry but maybe this month..

well you are still living with her so in a way I see how she thinks.

AND as we all know (and ignore all the time) sitting with a computer for several hours isn't good.

Yay for my summerjob out in the sun xD

The TV commercial is saying that Mika will come and they said they're working on it so I have my hopes up for the moment.

And I'll go no matter what to, can't miss the other bands :P

yeah, I think it's this week they'll get their answer. I just started getting worried about the tickets, since they've started showing a commercial for wow on mtv, and they might sell out soon.

ahahaha. yeah it's that one in karlshamn, right? or was it some other town in blekinge? I'll probably be there :D dunno who to go with, since no of my Ark-friends live in bleking or anything..

They've showed commercial for Wow for quite a long time now... It would be so typical if it sold out just before we know the answer :bleh:

Yep it's in Karlshamn. I said before that I wanted to go to the concert, but since I found out that the other artists were performing too, I've not been so sure. And the Ark will probably play last ^^

I wonder if there are tickets left, put I think they try to squeeze in as many as possible on Torget ^^

2,3 and 4th dec :biggrin2:

Tickets isn't such a hurry but maybe this month..

The TV commercial is saying that Mika will come and they said they're working on it so I have my hopes up for the moment.

And I'll go no matter what to, can't miss the other bands :P

:biggrin2:

so, what days will we be there, 1-5?

feels like we should start plan more thoughoutly. or I dunno, maybe you guys have already done that xD I'm the n00b here, lol.

but like... since we'll book our tickets ourselves, then we won't end up next to each other on the plane.. how do we solve that, for an example?

They've showed commercial for Wow for quite a long time now... It would be so typical if it sold out just before we know the answer :bleh:

Yep it's in Karlshamn. I said before that I wanted to go to the concert, but since I found out that the other artists were performing too, I've not been so sure. And the Ark will probably play last ^^

I wonder if there are tickets left, put I think they try to squeeze in as many as possible on Torget ^^

ah ok, I've just started seeing it, might be because I haven't had mtv before xD

hahaha, don't you complain! I've lived through LINDA BENGTZING and LILLBABS, all for The Ark.

god, I sure wanna kill Linda Bengtzing..

ah ok, I've just started seeing it, might be because I haven't had mtv before xD

hahaha, don't you complain! I've lived through LINDA BENGTZING and LILLBABS, all for The Ark.

:shocked: I definitely hope the Ark was worth that! Lillbabs is a bit annoying, though I like her older songs :bleh: But Linda Bengtzing is just too much!

Let's kill her a little bit together ^^

I guess I could survive MArtin Stenmarck then :P I'm not that huge fan of The Ark's but it would be really fun to see them ^_^

lol, yeeees

but I hope you're wearing some sunscreen :bleh:

I am don't worry :) (I'm getting such a nice tan ^_^)

:biggrin2:

so, what days will we be there, 1-5?

feels like we should start plan more thoughoutly. or I dunno, maybe you guys have already done that xD I'm the n00b here, lol.

but like... since we'll book our tickets ourselves, then we won't end up next to each other on the plane.. how do we solve that, for an example?

ALL days *ROFL* It's gonna be brixton, hammersmith then brixton again xD

The plane tickets are no rush right now, more so the gig tickets.

Luna has booked tickets for the 2 and 3 dec so I'm safe x)

She's gonna book for the 4th as well (one for me to)..

I really should go to sleep o_O

Hey girls! can't really stay on for long but I just had to comment this..

first of all :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and Sofie, whenever, wherever. I'm in. :cool:

:shocked: I definitely hope the Ark was worth that! Lillbabs is a bit annoying, though I like her older songs :bleh: But Linda Bengtzing is just too much!

I guess I could survive MArtin Stenmarck then :P I'm not that huge fan of The Ark's but it would be really fun to see them ^_^

i LOOOOOOVE the ark! wooo especially worrying kind. hehe...leoptard!

I definitely hope the Ark was worth that! Lillbabs is a bit annoying, though I like her older songs :bleh: But Linda Bengtzing is just too much!

the sad thing was that... they weren't.. :( that time really sucked. I dunno what it was, but they just seemed tired, and there was no spark at all..

but yeah, Ola taking us with him to the afterparty made the day a bit brighter :mf_rosetinted:

But Linda was soooooooo emberassing I could just have died :P

and she got down from the stage twice, to go "längs med" the fence and stuff. and pretty much the whole front row were grumpy The Ark fans :P but BOTH times she walked buy, she f-cking TOUTCHED me D: first just my hand, and then the second time, she like stroke my face and said "What's up, why so grumpy?", and then walked on. AAAARGH! I SO WANNA KILL HER. I HATE THAT B-TCH :mf_plasmawhore:

I am don't worry :) (I'm getting such a nice tan ^_^)

ALL days *ROFL* It's gonna be brixton, hammersmith then brixton again xD

The plane tickets are no rush right now, more so the gig tickets.

Luna has booked tickets for the 2 and 3 dec so I'm safe x)

She's gonna book for the 4th as well (one for me to)..

I really should go to sleep o_O

ah ok. I should probably book my tickets too. How? where can I get them?

and the thing about the days I wondered was how many days in advance/after we'll be there. I mean, if the gigs are 2-4, shouldn't we be there 1-5?

Hey girls! can't really stay on for long but I just had to comment this..

first of all :roftl:

and Sofie, whenever, wherever. I'm in. :cool:

YEEY.

ola took you to teh after party?! wowo! my friend would be so jealous...i think she has a thing about gay men....

:D

yeah.. we were like talking to him, and then this dude came and was like:

"Hey Ola! Come back to the party!"

"But I'm talking to these guys...."

"Well, take them WITH YOU, then.."

"Oh, okay.. *turns to us* But no drinking, ok?"

haha, don't we all have a thing for gay men? xD I know I do at least, been like that forever...

the sad thing was that... they weren't.. :( that time really sucked. I dunno what it was, but they just seemed tired, and there was no spark at all..

but yeah, Ola taking us with him to the afterparty made the day a bit brighter :mf_rosetinted:

But Linda was soooooooo emberassing I could just have died :P

and she got down from the stage twice, to go "längs med" the fence and stuff. and pretty much the whole front row were grumpy The Ark fans :P but BOTH times she walked buy, she f-cking TOUTCHED me D: first just my hand, and then the second time, she like stroke my face and said "What's up, why so grumpy?", and then walked on. AAAARGH! I SO WANNA KILL HER. I HATE THAT B-TCH :mf_plasmawhore:

That's sad, but afterparty sounds great ^^

I hate when people make fool of themselves and don't understand it themselves :bleh:

And stroking your face? Wtf? That so "don't-get-to-close-to-me-this-is-my-personal-space"! Damn annoying!!