(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:D

yeah.. we were like talking to him, and then this dude came and was like:

"Hey Ola! Come back to the party!"

"But I'm talking to these guys...."

"Well, take them WITH YOU, then.."

"Oh, okay.. *turns to us* But no drinking, ok?"

haha, don't we all have a thing for gay men? xD I know I do at least, been like that forever...

That sounds like a dream ^^

And gay men definitely are charming in some sort of way...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's sad, but afterparty sounds great ^^

I hate when people make fool of themselves and don't understand it themselves :bleh:

And stroking your face? Wtf? That so "don't-get-to-close-to-me-this-is-my-personal-space"! Damn annoying!!

yeah like I KNOW! I mean, I would have wanted to kill her already after the first time, but TWICE??? Too damn much! And I mean, OF COURSE we were grumpy, we had to watch an ugly tant make a fool out of herself....

that so cool! yeah, all my best friends are gay guys. they make great friends....if yoiu ever get to talk to ringtailedsheepdog on this forum, tell her about it...she REALLY loooooooves him!

I'll try to remember that :punk:

That sounds like a dream ^^

And gay men definitely are charming in some sort of way...

actually, it was a bit weird.. because I gave Ola a text I had written, and I didn't wanna be there when he had read it, and in addition the members of Poodles started to show up and were all "WTF? Who are those people??" when they looked at us xD

bye bye!!! n=enjoy! im soo jealous....i wish i could go shopping insted of school...........

You're still in school? :blink: Poor you!

Shopping is better ^^ Though it's three hours drive there, but it's definitely worth it, it's ridiculously cheap there :biggrin2:

the sad thing was that... they weren't.. that time really sucked. I dunno what it was, but they just seemed tired, and there was no spark at all..

but yeah, Ola taking us with him to the afterparty made the day a bit brighter :

But Linda was soooooooo emberassing I could just have died :P

and she got down from the stage twice, to go "längs med" the fence and stuff. and pretty much the whole front row were grumpy The Ark fans :P but BOTH times she walked buy, she f-cking TOUTCHED me D: first just my hand, and then the second time, she like stroke my face and said "What's up, why so grumpy?", and then walked on. AAAARGH! I SO WANNA KILL HER. I HATE THAT B-TCH

YEEY.

afterparty?! wow! :mf_rosetinted:

Linda did whaaat!?! :shocked::blink:

I really admire you for not reaching out and giving her a slap right on that face of hers. :cool:

Sure, she's prob nice and sweet. but she's too freaking nice and sweet! creepy. and her music is crap. It's a disgrace to the whole music industry to even call it music! everytime I hear er voice and the words "alla flickor utom jaaaaag!" or "jag ljuger sååå braaa!" I feel like throwing something hard into the wall. or on someones head.. :blink:

and she seems to have gotten this idea in her head that everyone loves her :boxed: like.. huh???

I don't think I could be able to stand listening to her. not even for Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

(ok that was a lie.. xD but only for Mika then, no one else ^^ )

well, by school they just mean bugger all. we have 'activities week' this week - in other words we go to school and do nothing. today, my best friend and i just litened to mika all through all the lectures about local issues, in which we are expected to fall asleep. teres no point - and all my siblings have finished! so it's just harder to get up in the morning;.

afterparty?! wow! :mf_rosetinted:

Linda did whaaat!?! :shocked::blink:

I really admire you for not reaching out and giving her a slap right on that face of hers. :cool:

Sure, she's prob nice and sweet. but she's too freaking nice and sweet! creepy. and her music is crap. It's a disgrace to the whole music industry to even call it music! everytime I hear er voice and the words "alla flickor utom jaaaaag!" or "jag ljuger sååå braaa!" I feel like throwing something hard into the wall. or on someones head.. :blink:

and she seems to have gotten this idea in her head that everyone loves her :boxed: like.. huh???

I don't think I could be able to stand listening to her. not even for Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

(ok that was a lie.. xD but only for Mika then, no one else ^^ )

CRAP is the only word that fits in on her.... I hate her with all my heart. I already disliked her before, but after that... there's no return.

CRAP is the only word that fits in on her.... I hate her with all my heart. I already disliked her before, but after that... there's no return.

I'm with you all the way! :cool:

but onto a more positive note...

Just read all that stuff about the afterparty. like, WOW! how awesome is that! :bleh::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

and the poodles :roftl: I can just see their faces.. like :blink::naughty:

Oops, I should go to bed now. I have to get up at 5 tomorrow :D I'm going to Ullared and do some shopping :bleh:

Goodnight ladies see you tomorrow!

Good night! *kramkram*

5am!?! :blink::roftl:

G'NITE! :biggrin2:

ooooh *jealous*

I've never been to Ullared..

I live like 40min from Ullared :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm with you all the way! :cool:

but onto a more positive note...

Just read all that stuff about the afterparty. like, WOW! how awesome is that! :bleh::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

and the poodles :roftl: I can just see their faces.. like :blink::naughty:

lol. it wasn't much of a party tho, just an öltält and a couple of tables xD

lol. the thing with poodles was that (they had also played before Ark. so yeah, I saw Lillbabs, Linda and Poodles for The Ark) me and my friend had been all crazy during Poodle's gig, just for fun. We were like "hey, it's not like we'll ever see this guys again, so we can just as well be complete faked fanatics".

yeah. never see them again? well, four hours later, there they were xD

lol. it wasn't much of a party tho, just an öltält and a couple of tables xD

lol. the thing with poodles was that (they had also played before Ark. so yeah, I saw Lillbabs, Linda and Poodles for The Ark) me and my friend had been all crazy during Poodle's gig, just for fun. We were like "hey, it's not like we'll ever see this guys again, so we can just as well be complete faked fanatics".

yeah. never see them again? well, four hours later, there they were xD

oh the glamour :naughty:

OMG! that's hilarious! :roftl: :roftl: what did they say? like, did they recognize you? :blink::naughty:

edit: hope the ark were grateful...

and what a wierd mix! :boxed:

oh the glamour :naughty:

OMG! that's hilarious! :roftl: :roftl: what did they say? like, did they recognize you? :blink::naughty:

edit: hope the ark were grateful...

and what a wierd mix! :boxed:

well, YEAH. they sure recognized us xP they didn't talk to us tho, just gave us funny looks. haha. jakob (of Poodles) was standing and talking to Martin (from Ark), and AAAALL the time, he looked at us once in a was with a veery confused look on his face :P like "Why the hell are those fans here? And wasn't it they who were so fanatic and weird during the concert? Why the hell do Ark wanna have 'em here?"

well, YEAH. they sure recognized us xP they didn't talk to us tho, just gave us funny looks. haha. jakob (of Poodles) was standing and talking to Martin (from Ark), and AAAALL the time, he looked at us once in a was with a veery confused look on his face :P like "Why the hell are those fans here? And wasn't it they who were so fanatic and weird during the concert? Why the hell do Ark wanna have 'em here?"

:roftl: :roftl:

they were prob wondering why you didn't try to talk to them! such fanaticly devoted fans (like yourselves :roftl: ) sure as hell wouldn't waste that opportunity! :naughty:

aaahh... my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! :blink::bleh:

I gtg now though.. work tomorrow...

Good night and sweet dreams and all that! :P

kramkram!

does anyone have any mika songs or covers that arent on the uk cd, that you are willing to send to me?! i am truly desperate! i have a whole day of nothing tomorrow!

sorry, no :/ I'm kind of looking for that kind of stuff myself, well with one difference: any songs that weren't on the SWEDISH cd... I mean, we got neither Ring Ring or Erase...

does anyone have any mika songs or covers that arent on the uk cd, that you are willing to send to me?! i am truly desperate! i have a whole day of nothing tomorrow!

sorry, no :/ I'm kind of looking for that kind of stuff myself, well with one difference: any songs that weren't on the SWEDISH cd... I mean, we got neither Ring Ring or Erase...

*whispers*

I think I got what you're looking for :cool:

add me on msn and I'll send them to you another time!

*whispers*

I think I got what you're looking for :cool:

add me on msn and I'll send them to you another time!

ehm, what is your msn? xD I couldn't find it on your profile...

hahah. me and some friends started talking about this song by Måns Zelmerlöw the other day.. "Work Of Ark". It's sooooooooo damn obvious that he tries to be like Mika, with falsetto and stuff. Because it's quite clear that it's not nery "natural" for him to do that falsetto, it seems VERY forced, and doesn't sound too well.

but other times, he tries to be like Enrique Iglesias. Måns, decide who you wanna bem will ya? You can't be both yourself, Enrique AND Mika. lol.

here's the song btw

ehm, what is your msn? xD I couldn't find it on your profile...

hahah. me and some friends started talking about this song by Måns Zelmerlöw the other day.. "Work Of Ark". It's sooooooooo damn obvious that he tries to be like Mika, with falsetto and stuff. Because it's quite clear that it's not nery "natural" for him to do that falsetto, it seems VERY forced, and doesn't sound too well.

but other times, he tries to be like Enrique Iglesias. Måns, decide who you wanna bem will ya? You can't be both yourself, Enrique AND Mika. lol.

here's the song btw

I pmed it to you! :thumb_yello:

aaaahhh :roftl: :roftl:

måns, he's terrible! I'm sorry. good voice, I admit. (nothing like our dear Mika though :bleh: ) but the songs :roftl: hate them :mf_rosetinted:

really gtg now! aaah! bye girls!

I pmed it to you! :thumb_yello:

aaaahhh :roftl: :roftl:

måns, he's terrible! I'm sorry. good voice, I admit. (nothing like our dear Mika though :bleh: ) but the songs :roftl: hate them :mf_rosetinted:

really gtg now! aaah! bye girls!

I don't like him too much either, I just found it funny that he's doing the whole falsetto thing when he obviously cann't master it :P

yeah, I better be off to bed soon too!

SHER BEARRRRR!!!!!!

*hugs and doesn' let go*

gah i've been worried!!!!

MISSED YOU!!!!

ok i'm catching up on pgs, but prob shouldn't cause i have tons of work...

today we went to the zoo 4 animal behaviour, and we were all on our own...and i saw the guy with the albino python and i got to put it round me!!! got only 3 pics though!!!! YAy i'm sooo happy cause of that...cause if my mom was there she wouldn't have let me :thumbdown:

so hows everyone?