sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey doing really groovy!

well sort of ! its not that cold here! I am in Victoria ya see!

Ohhhh.. LUCKY :sneaky2:

just kidding ;)

WE'RE GOOD!

Not yet, but I'm thinking about it for tomorrow morning. I had to wear my scarf all day today though! It's so chilly up here :thumbdown:

yeahhhh i know.its really cold... and my math class is retarded! theres something wrong with the heater, it BLOWS OUT COLD AIR, EVEN WHEN ITS OFF! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

ahhh its so retarded.

im thinking of wearing my winter jacket AND my scarf and gloves and hat tomorrow. :roftl:

Hey Girrrl!

I'm still in my bathrobe - it's majorly s****y outside and I'm not goin' anywhere fast... :boxed::thumbdown:

can you see if they do a dedication on the radio , Crave 95 ? If they happen to do it let me know! I've emailed them twice !:):) in two diff areas!

I have two of my classes in a portable, and the stupid teacher keeps the doors wide open all day. I hate it!! I'm freezing my butt off for like 3 and a half hours a day:sneaky2: And I have to walk to school :thumbdown:

Kates, where exactly are you? You say "up" here? How "up" are you? :blink:

Well by up there I meant up here in Canada in general.

I'm actually pretty Southern.. I live in Castlegar BC it's like an hour or two from the states. But it's still pretty cold!

I have two of my classes in a portable, and the stupid teacher keeps the doors wide open all day. I hate it!! I'm freezing my butt off for like 3 and a half hours a day:sneaky2: And I have to walk to school :thumbdown:

Ahhh xD Im complaining about 75 minutes, but 3 AND A HALF HOURS! You're a trooper! lol . where do you live in canada?

*hands on ears* Please don't say that, don't say that :shocked:

Actually, i kinda want it to happen.. I REALLY dont feel like running... and last time i prayed for rain and it worked....hmmm.

Just kidding, just kidding. :roftl:

Well by up there I meant up here in Canada..

I'm actually pretty Southern.. I live in Castlegar BC it's like an hour or two from the states. But it's still pretty cold!

Oh yeah! You guys get major snow there! It gets much colder there than here on the coast - that's for sure!!! But we do get snow... and I think we're supposed to have one hell of a winter... so they say, anyways.... ****groan*****

Actually, i kinda want it to happen.. I REALLY dont feel like running... and last time i prayed for rain and it worked....hmmm.

Just kidding, just kidding. :roftl:

:sneaky2: If it's only to protect you from running it's okay... but it must melt during the day!

Ahhh xD Im complaining about 75 minutes, but 3 AND A HALF HOURS! You're a trooper! lol . where do you live in canada?

Castlegar BC.

About an hour or two from the states..

(Like I just said in my last post) :wink2:

Oh yeah! You guys get major snow there! It gets much colder there than here on the coast - that's for sure!!! But we do get snow... and I think we're supposed to have one hell of a winter... so they say, anyways.... ****groan*****

AHHHH are you kidding me? Our winters are bad enough!..

Except I like my neighbors hill...It's awesome for sledding, haha.

:sneaky2: If it's only to protect you from running it's okay... but it must melt during the day!

Hahah... wait. Can I build a fort first? xD

Castlegar BC.

About an hour or two from the states..

(Like I just said in my last post) :wink2:

Oh sorry, I read it after I posted. :blush-anim-cl:

Ah my Canadians a place where I can be patriotic without getting shot! I luv you guys :tears:

What's this about not getting shot? They're just now talking on the news about that poor Mountie shot in the NWT last weekend. At least they caught the guy (in Calgary, I think.) This world is filled with such bloody lunatics...:boxed:

That's not what I ment at all!! I'm sorry to offend you, I hate the news, I don't watch it because it's too sad!! But yes I ment cause like I used to have our flag as my DP and I always said woot canada just felt awkward around none canadians

Oops... sorry... yeah, the news is pretty harsh... don't know why I watch it... or gooogle it, for that matter.... guess I'm just a sucker for punishment... glorified masochist?:boxed::shocked: