sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww, thanks :wub2:

I've started a new composition too! I'm taking a composition class at my school, I've got some good ideas and I'm all excited about it :biggrin2:

What happens on Friday????

Three good things! my song is officially released accross Canada

one of my new songs is being performed by Sarah ( Sarah_loves_Mika of the MFC) in England...and a dress rehearsal performing my songs!

wooow!

and triple day of goodness!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

one of my new songs is being performed by Sarah ( Sarah_loves_Mika of the MFC) in England...and a dress rehearsal performing my songs!

wooow!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ohhh wow!!!!

Congrats! :mf_lustslow:

yeah:):)

I am super excited indeed!

my song will be given to 100s of radio stations including a couple in USA and one in Germany

yikes!!!

when it rains it pours!

you are involved in the christmas song project ????

yeah:):)

I am super excited indeed!

my song will be given to 100s of radio stations including a couple in USA and one in Germany

yikes!!!

when it rains it pours!

you are involved in the christmas song project ????

That's amazing!

It was pouring here too this morning when I had to walk to school :thumbdown:

I'm not involved in the Christmas project.. if you were asking me that is, haha.

Hey Canadians - the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD is available for pre-order from Amazon Canada!!

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_ss_d/702-5354639-2766407?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=live+in+cartoon+motion

:wub2: :wub2:

:woot_jump: YAY! Sunshine and I were talking about it just tonight! We want to do a visioning when it'll be release :biggrin2:

Hey Canadians - the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD is available for pre-order from Amazon Canada!!

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_ss_d/702-5354639-2766407?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=live+in+cartoon+motion

:wub2: :wub2:

Exciting, isn't it?? :biggrin2:

I'm going to see if my local Best Buy is getting it in on time and reserve a copy. I don't want to wait around for an Amazon delivery!

I'm going to see if my local Best Buy is getting it in on time and reserve a copy. I don't want to wait around for an Amazon delivery!

Me neither! Imagine coming back from work with a notice from canada post that you can pick up your parcel only tomorrow after 1h pm :no::furious:

Yeah...I was thinking what a shame if it was delivered and I wasn't around...'coz around that time, I might be in another city like...LONDON!

Me neither! Imagine coming back from work with a notice from canada post that you can pick up your parcel only tomorrow after 1h pm :no::furious:

I considered having it delivered to my office. :blush-anim-cl:

I live in an apartment building that has a parcel box, so I don't have to worry about missing it - yay! :thumb_yello:

I was at the hairdresser and waiting and I surprisingly caught myself singing Big Girl! The radio was on but not loud but IT WAS BIG GIRL! After they played Relax (I was at the hairdresser for more than 2 hours)

You have to email Denis Fortin!.

I have emailed him monday ! and he said that they were waiting to realease a new single since Relax is still doing really well but he will ask the musical director about it since CKOI has it !

Hi Guys! How's the clan tonight?

Thank you all for your kind words of support...... I really, really appreciate it..... I don't have a whole lot of it, so it is ALWAYS welcome!!!

It was a gorgeous day today here in Vancouver! I got out, took a walk, didn't fall or get hit by any cars...... no one was rude or inappropriate or mean..... I didn't have to wait to see any doctors or stand in a long line at the pharmacy for a laundry list of prescriptions...... in other words, it was an extra special great kinda like a holiday something-weird-going-on-here-better-take-advantage-must-be-a-full-moon-don't-complain-enjoy-it-while-you-can-kinda-day!!!! LOL LOL LOL WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Glad you had suc a great day Joan !!!

it makes me cry

its so gorgeous on so many levels

...One of the main reasons is what happened to my father when he was a child and what could have happened to my Grandmother and if I see or hear anything about Dresden in Germany I start to cry .and tremble and go into a trance..my father left Germany when he was eight under very bad circumstances...Grandma and Grandpa, dad, his sisters as children fled Germany as refugees. For me the song is about World War 2. When Grandma was a mother with her three young children, she was seeing a friend in a town near Dresden. Her friend wanted to go to Dresden withGrandma to see the city. That night on Feb 14th 1945 Grandma decided at the last moment not to get on the the train to Dresden. Her friend did and was never heard from again. That train was destroyed that night during the fire storm when the city was destroyed. All people on that train were killed. I am trembling right now and I am going to write a song about this..I feel I need to.

That is a sad story Suzanne... I'm sorry your family was touched by this horrifying war

I'm originally from Montreal - now there's a pretty big Jewish community! So.... you like Jewish food, eh? WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE!?! Oy vey!! Oooooohhhh Challah..... yummm.... bagels...... oh, when you come here I'll get you bagels EXACTLY like Montreal bagels - right near where I live!!! Orgasmic! ..

Montréal bagels are the BEST !!!! :punk:

Canadians! How are you?

Is anyone else wearing their winter jacket?

well not a winter jacket but close ! winter is coming way too fast for me

lol, yes misery and me don't match, that's why i hate over my shoulder

:shocked: you are entitled to your own opinion, of course... but I have to say I totally disagree !!!!

Freddie started a thread to address some issues that were uncomfortable for some...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9556

had a quick look at those... wow that's intense drama... hate when that happens... well at least this thread is always a happy place and nobody fights or says nasty things.... so yeah YAY US !!! :biggrin2:

swwwooooooooooooooooooooooooon :wub2:

Does anybody know how much I LOOOOVE this jacket ?!

wooow!

WOOOOOT !!! Congrats !!! YAY U !!! :thumb_yello:

YAY! Sunshine and I were talking about it just tonight! We want to do a visioning when it'll be release

:woot_jump: !!!! we can watch it all at my place ! :biggrin2: (those willing to come to Montréal)

Yeah...I was thinking what a shame if it was delivered and I wasn't around...'coz around that time, I might be in another city like...LONDON!

Are you kidding me? It's released on the 13th and we leave on the 28th. Let's see...15 days. I'm thinking you will have watched it at least 60 times before we get to London. :naughty:

Hear, hear! :cheers:

We'll be there in spirit, I'm sure!

Hey are any of you gals bringing a laptop and staying somewhere with interweb access for a gig report? :biggrin2:

We'll be there in spirit for sure !!! And yes girls we will want a detailed report VERY SOON after the gig lol !!!

Are you kidding me? It's released on the 13th and we leave on the 28th. Let's see...15 days. I'm thinking you will have watched it at least 60 times before we get to London. :naughty:

Oh. Perhaps, you're referring to buying it at the store. I'm not sure if I want to rely on the retail sector to having it in stock by the 13th. Which is why I am really thinking about pre-ordering it from Amazon.ca. And often they remind you that delivery can take up to 2 weeks.... :thumbdown:

You're going to London too ! WOW

Why doesn't money grow on trees... :thumbdown:

Yeah I probably should have just gone to Boston with you and Natie. A lot cheaper!! Where has she been anyway? Do you keep in touch?

Anyway London is London so it's worth the trip. And 3 shows in 3 days and dozens of MFCers. It's gonna be craaaaazy.

:yay:

Hear, hear! :cheers:

We'll be there in spirit, I'm sure!

Hey are any of you gals bringing a laptop and staying somewhere with interweb access for a gig report? :biggrin2:

We'll be representin' and thinking of our fellow Canadians :biggrin2:

I don't know about the laptop though. Our landlady said she could get internet access but I don't fancy hauling a laptop bag all the way to London, onto the subway, etc. along with my luggage. Not sure about the power supply situation either since the voltage is different in the UK.

I know of an internet cafe not too far from the flat, but we probably won't have time for that until all the concerts are over. People are talking about lining up just after lunchtime to get into the shows and if we hang around to meet Mika we probably won't be getting home until 1 or 2 am. Maybe if there's a place near the venues we could take turns popping in during the line-ups.

Good thing I'm obsessed because Mika is going to be consuming just about every waking moment for half the trip. :insane: