The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:woot_jump: !!!! we can watch it all at my place ! :biggrin2: (those willing to come to Montréal)

:boxed::emot-sad::tears::crybaby: I wanna come!!!

Do you know how LUCKY you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree!! I would love to be going to London again!!! It is such an amazing city!!!

Is Montreal fabulous? I've never been east of Winnipeg :blush-anim-cl:

I loved it!! I had never been out east before and now I really want to go back!! The city is beautiful and there is so much culture there!! If you ever have the chance to go, do it!! I was only there for 3 days but it was enough to make me want to make another trip out there!! Plus, I would get to see Sunshine and Cassiopee again!! It's a win-win situation!!

:woot_jump: YAY! Sunshine and I were talking about it just tonight! We want to do a visioning when it'll be release :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: !!!! we can watch it all at my place ! :biggrin2: (those willing to come to Montréal)

I AM SOOO THERE! :roftl:

I haven't been around much, because I have lots of work for University and it's driving me crazy! But I come and read this thread when ever I can!

I also looks like I will be using your suggestions of places around Montreal this weekend! Some friends are coming to visit!

I am dreaming with the amazing day when I will read news about Mika's tour in Canada in this thread! But, aren't we all?

I haven't been around much, because I have lots of work for University and it's driving me crazy! But I come and read this thread when ever I can!

I also looks like I will be using your suggestions of places around Montreal this weekend! Some friends are coming to visit!

I am dreaming with the amazing day when I will read news about Mika's tour in Canada in this thread! But, aren't we all?

it will happen! after all with so much talent and nice people here!

he has to!

:):)

It's probably because I've made other plans, but I've sort of given up on that fantasy. It seems like years since he's been here. I'm tired of waiting!

Ok guys get ready for a quote fest ! :roftl:

Yeah I probably should have just gone to Boston with you and Natie. A lot cheaper!! Where has she been anyway? Do you keep in touch?

Anyway London is London so it's worth the trip. And 3 shows in 3 days and dozens of MFCers. It's gonna be craaaaazy.

We'll be representin' and thinking of our fellow Canadians

I don't know about the laptop though. Our landlady said she could get internet access but I don't fancy hauling a laptop bag all the way to London, onto the subway, etc. along with my luggage. Not sure about the power supply situation either since the voltage is different in the UK.

I know of an internet cafe not too far from the flat, but we probably won't have time for that until all the concerts are over. People are talking about lining up just after lunchtime to get into the shows and if we hang around to meet Mika we probably won't be getting home until 1 or 2 am. Maybe if there's a place near the venues we could take turns popping in during the line-ups.

Good thing I'm obsessed because Mika is going to be consuming just about every waking moment for half the trip.

I haven't seen Natie since the Boston trip but she lives kinda far from where I live and she's been busy with her family and all and she's not on the internet a lot... however we do try to keep in touch via comments on myspace ! She's doing good and patiently awaits the day Mika will set foot again in our wonderful country... and she's up for it if he comes back to Boston or NY.

Thx for representin' us there !!! We will be patiently (ok not patiently) waiting for your reports whenever you can write them !!! And yeah it's defo worth the trip, if I had the money I would go for sure !

I wish you could be there too Maybe we can set our webcams on? We kinda would be together!

aaaaawwwww Becks I wish you could be with us too !!!

Who's willing to come? I am

Tempting proposal......

Oh yeah do come, it will be fun :biggrin2:

Is Montreal fabulous? I've never been east of Winnipeg :blush-anim-cl:

Montréal ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my city !!! :wub2: *pats city on the head*

I loved it!! I had never been out east before and now I really want to go back!! The city is beautiful and there is so much culture there!! If you ever have the chance to go, do it!! I was only there for 3 days but it was enough to make me want to make another trip out there!! Plus, I would get to see Sunshine and Cassiopee again!! It's a win-win situation!!

aaaawwwwwww glad you enjoyed your 3 days so much, despite the situation ! how I wish you could come back !

Coooooooooooooooool glad you'll be there with us !!!!!! :punk:

As for the day Mika will come back... I'm sad to say it's not soon :(

But... but... I HAVE CAKE! hehe.

HI! How are you?

I've been soooo busy...too many distractions hapeening in my life at the moment preventing me from being on here as much as I'd like to (new job, childcare arrangements, wedding in California we are getting ready for, etc,) :thumbdown:How are you doin'?

sdfksdfjskdf.

well, HELLO CANADIANS!

i see the party has started without me...

(not really)

Hey Shanicka ! Are you watching the game ?

Hi sunshine! Hi ohwowitsnicka! *blows a kiss*

I won't be on much longer...I'm a sleepy suzy *yawns* so no party for me..

Hey Suzy ! I'm sleepy too but the hockey game is keeping me awake right now... and I need to work on my part for the Year In Cartoon Motion, I haven't started yet ! :blink:

I've been soooo busy...too many distractions hapeening in my life at the moment preventing me from being on here as much as I'd like to (new job, childcare arrangements, wedding in California we are getting ready for, etc,) :thumbdown: How are you doin'?

I feel you.... I wish I could be here more often but things keep happening and it seems I always have a million things to do !

Hey Suzy ! I'm sleepy too but the hockey game is keeping me awake right now... and I need to work on my part for the Year In Cartoon Motion, I haven't started yet ! :blink:

Oh yeah, it took me a while to finally finish it...poor Melanie (BonjourMika). I don't think we realized how much work we committed to actually doing. But you know I'm quite positive that it will so be worth it in the end! Can't wait to see it. I have to give it to Mika in London (I'm hoping that it isn't going to stress me out). Can't wait to see your part and everyone eles's too!

I've been soooo busy...too many distractions hapeening in my life at the moment preventing me from being on here as much as I'd like to (new job, childcare arrangements, wedding in California we are getting ready for, etc,) :thumbdown:How are you doin'?

You got a new job? That's great, where? (if you dont mind me asking) and..

YOU'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA?! luckky!!!.

im okay, i guess. nothing to exciting going on over here.

No... *hides*

:blink:

haha.

Hi, how's everything?