The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Oh yeah, it took me a while to finally finish it...poor Melanie (BonjourMika). I don't think we realized how much work we committed to actually doing. But you know I'm quite positive that it will so be worth it in the end! Can't wait to see it. I have to give it to Mika in London (I'm hoping that it isn't going to stress me out). Can't wait to see your part and everyone eles's too!

For sure it'll be worth it !!! Wow you're the one giving the book to him !!! LUCKY !!! Hope someone will film the whole scene so we can see his reaction ! Can't wait to see the final product !

You got a new job? That's great, where? (if you dont mind me asking) and..

YOU'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA?! luckky!!!.

im okay, i guess. nothing to exciting going on over here.

No... *hides*

:blink:

haha.

Hi, how's everything?

you're missing a good game !!! we're kicking Boston's butt right now !!! it's 5 -1 for us !

well everything's ok... I'm a little overwhelmed by it all... I mean 24 hours in one day is not enough !!!

did you go outside this afternoon ??? was it hot or what ! :shocked:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For sure it'll be worth it !!! Wow you're the one giving the book to him !!! LUCKY !!! Hope someone will film the whole scene so we can see his reaction ! Can't wait to see the final product !

you're missing a good game !!! we're kicking Boston's butt right now !!! it's 5 -1 for us !

well everything's ok... I'm a little overwhelmed by it all... I mean 24 hours in one day is not enough !!!

did you go outside this afternoon ??? was it hot or what ! :shocked:

Oh... Okay, ill go put it on! :D *switches channel*

I KNOOWW!! I went outside with a sweater at lunch, and I was sweating! lol. I wasn't expecting it to be that hot out.

You got a new job? That's great, where? (if you dont mind me asking) and..

YOU'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA?! luckky!!!.

im okay, i guess. nothing to exciting going on over here.

No... *hides*

:blink:

haha.

Hi, how's everything?

I don't really want to say the name of the company, but for the last 6 years I was working for the largest bank in the country (hint hint - its logo reminds me of Mika because it's a LION). Now I've moved to a much smaller investment firm, but with more responsibilities, and a bit more $. In simple layman terms, I'm with a team of people who make sure that investors are receiving proper advice from the salespeople who make money selling investments to them. I'm sort of like the investment police.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't really want to say the name of the company, but for the last 6 years I was working for the largest bank in the country (hint hint - its logo reminds me of Mika because it's a LION). Now I've moved to a much smaller investment firm, but with more responsibilities, and a bit more $. In simple layman terms, I'm with a team of people who make sure that investors are receiving proper advice from the salespeople who make money selling investments to them. I'm sort of like the investment police.:mf_rosetinted:

That's great! Congrats :D

we had a fire exercise at like 3 pm and when I got outside I was like :blink:

lol! its confusing! and my body is reacting strangely.

my throat is killing me, and my nose is runey. gahh. its annoying.

and i hardly check the weather network, because.. ITS ALL LIES! xD

lucky you, i had a fire exercise a couple weeks ago.. and it was FREEZING.:roftl:

ok I see :mf_rosetinted:

lol! its confusing! and my body is reacting strangely.

my throat is killing me, and my nose is runey. gahh. its annoying.

and i hardly check the weather network, because.. ITS ALL LIES! xD

lucky you, i had a fire exercise a couple weeks ago.. and it was FREEZING.:roftl:

yeah... I'm kinda sick right now too... thx to my bf... NOT

Yes!!!!!!!!! Isn't he, GORGEOUS?! :biggrin2:

Oh, well that's good! I hope you get better soon, nonetheless. (is that a word? LOL)

Paolo is soooo.....young. Too young for me:thumbdown: Even younger than Mika! Paolo is 7 years older than my son. Paolo could be my son, well, almost - I would have had to be 16. That's kinda young, but it's possible.

He's a talented and nice looking young man. Oh, what-the-heck - the "cougar' in me just wants to shout: HE's HOT! (Being a Gemini is a curse:mf_rosetinted: ).

Paolo is soooo.....young. Too young for me:thumbdown: Even younger than Mika! Paolo is 7 years older than my son. Paolo could be my son, well, almost - I would have had to be 16. That's kinda young, but it's possible.

He's a talented and nice looking young man. Oh, what-the-heck - the "cougar' in me just wants to shout: HE's HOT! (Being a Gemini is a curse:mf_rosetinted: ).

?!?!?!?

How old is Paolo?

*googles*

Awww, he's 20!

Dammit.

:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Yes!!!!!!!!! Isn't he, GORGEOUS?! :biggrin2:

Oh, well that's good! I hope you get better soon, nonetheless. (is that a word? LOL)

yep it's a word !

Sorry your sick...:thumbdown: Sleep is the best remedy for me.

yes sleep is the best remedy... however I have the worst sleep ever ! lol being tired is my normal state...

oh by the way... Fanny (a fan from france, don't remember her MFC username) asked Mika if he'll be back in Québec by the end of the year.... and the answer is no :( .... However I knew he wouldn't be back here before the end of the year, it kinda makes no sense with his schedule... what I really wanted her to ask him was if he'll be back before his next album... Cath85 will ask him next gig she goes too...

But Fanny did mention that he will maybe come back here for something else but said he seemed uncomfortable talking about it in front of everybody....

oh by the way... Fanny (a fan from france, don't remember her MFC username) asked Mika if he'll be back in Québec by the end of the year.... and the answer is no :( .... However I knew he wouldn't be back here before the end of the year, it kinda makes no sense with his schedule... what I really wanted her to ask him was if he'll be back before his next album... Cath85 will ask him next gig she goes too...

But Fanny did mention that he will maybe come back here for something else but said he seemed uncomfortable talking about it in front of everybody....

I just squealed.

*takes out magnifying glass*

Hmm... Seems like something worth looking into...

:D :D

I love you, you know that? Thanks for asking everyone to ask Mika questions! Hopefully he'll get the message, and say.. OK I NEED TO GO BACK TO QUEBEC, THEY MISS ME!

Woohoo!

I haven't been to a game yet! I really want to go, at least once in my life!

Oh you HAVE to !!!! It's really not the same thing being there and watching it on TV... I had the chance to go like 4 times until now and I absolutely loved it !!!! And I'm going on November 5th.... WOOOOOOT !!!!!!

It's so hard to get tix to a game in Montréal... all the games sell out in mere hours !

Oh you HAVE to !!!! It's really not the same thing being there and watching it on TV... I had the chance to go like 4 times until now and I absolutely loved it !!!! And I'm going on November 5th.... WOOOOOOT !!!!!!

It's so hard to get tix to a game in Montréal... all the games sell out in mere hours !

INSANITY! HOURS!? My goodness.

:o