The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Any Canadian show I am there! once I find out for sure...Suzanne will plan big. But I won't get too excited...not yet..

no for now it's just a rumour... personnaly I'll believe it when I see a date on his myspace calendar....

but OH HOW I WISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

ok... must calm down

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no for now it's just a rumour... personnaly I'll believe it when I see a date on his myspace calendar....

but OH HOW I WISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... must calm down

yes must calm down. as I said..when we see the date (me sitting at computer waiting for time to order tickets...ask me ..hopefully we can book at the same time!) but as I said!I am there I am there I am there I am there I am thereI am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there!!

WOW congrats !!! :thumb_yello:

you do know of radio Marabu right??? One of the largest Radio's in Germany!

Germany! wooooooW!

just have to wait !!!!:):)

ps everyone I have a new song for all of you to listen !!!!

http://www.myspace.com/suzannedwillies ( its at the top! a short sample!)

wooooow!

thanks Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes must calm down. as I said..when we see the date (me sitting at computer waiting for time to order tickets...ask me ..hopefully we can book at the same time!) but as I said!I am there I am there I am there I am there I am thereI am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there I am there!!

I wish that if he does come back, he goes out west too !

he must ! he has to! he must!he must ! he has to! he must!he must ! he has to! he must!

stop me! I've got the repeat button on too much!

calm down suzanne, calm down, calm down

you do know of radio Marabu right??? One of the largest Radio's in Germany!

Germany! wooooooW!

just have to wait !!!!:):)

ps everyone I have a new song for all of you to listen !!!!

http://www.myspace.com/suzannedwillies ( its at the top! a short sample!)

wooooow!

thanks Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn't know Radio Marabu... wow Germany that's rad !

and good work on your new song :thumb_yello:

ok people... let's not get excited cause it's only a rumor... BUT !

there is a rumor... that... Mika might be back in Québec for a show in february 2008 !!!!!!!!! don't know about the rest of Canada though...

ok guys !!! it's only a rumor so let's all remain really calm about this :mf_rosetinted:

Don't mess with me. Where id you hear this? Is it a reliable source?....you know I am sooooo there right? And it's perfect timing too!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Now how am I supposed to get to sleep tonight!!!:wub2:

He has to come out west!! I could see two shows then!! That would more than make up for the cancellation!!!:mf_rosetinted:

ok people... let's not get excited cause it's only a rumor... BUT !

there is a rumor... that... Mika might be back in Québec for a show in february 2008 !!!!!!!!! don't know about the rest of Canada though...

ok guys !!! it's only a rumor so let's all remain really calm about this :mf_rosetinted:

OMG OMG OMG!

:shocked: I have a trip planned around feb 9-16!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: My plane tickets and reservation aren't done yet so he better rush the announcement of dates if he's planning to come :sneaky2:

Hey Canadians,

Does anyone know if we can see the Europe Music Awards on any local channels, or online? Or if anyone over the Pond intends to record and YouTube Mika's performance and acceptance speeches? :biggrin2:

we have MTV...do you think it might be on there?????

Eureka!

"MuchMusic and MTV are teaming up to bring the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 to Canada for the first time. Viewers will be able to watch the broadcast of the continent's biggest annual music event on MuchMusic Nov. 1 at 7 pm ET, or log onto MTV.ca at 4 pm ET to catch it online. The show will also be available on-demand at MTV.ca immediately following the broadcast."

http://www.mediaincanada.com/articles/mic/20071025/europe.html

Eureka!

"MuchMusic and MTV are teaming up to bring the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 to Canada for the first time. Viewers will be able to watch the broadcast of the continent's biggest annual music event on MuchMusic Nov. 1 at 7 pm ET, or log onto MTV.ca at 4 pm ET to catch it online. The show will also be available on-demand at MTV.ca immediately following the broadcast."

http://www.mediaincanada.com/articles/mic/20071025/europe.html

I was soooooo excited when I saw the commercials on Muchmusic!!! I was doing dishes at the time and dropped a pot in the sink and ran to the living room when I heard that Mika would be performing!!! Then I had to clean up the water that had splashed on the floor:thumbdown: SO WORTH IT!!!!:roftl:

I was soooooo excited when I saw the commercials on Muchmusic!!! I was doing dishes at the time and dropped a pot in the sink and ran to the living room when I heard that Mika would be performing!!! Then I had to clean up the water that had splashed on the floor:thumbdown: SO WORTH IT!!!!:roftl:

wooooow

woooooow

woooooow!

MY DVR will be hummmmmmming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooo!

we can do a play by play!!!!:)

wooooow

woooooow

woooooow!

MY DVR will be hummmmmmming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooo!

we can do a play by play!!!!:)

I wish I had a DVR!!!

*thinks about buying one before Thursday*:roftl: