sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eureka!

"MuchMusic and MTV are teaming up to bring the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 to Canada for the first time. Viewers will be able to watch the broadcast of the continent's biggest annual music event on MuchMusic Nov. 1 at 7 pm ET, or log onto MTV.ca at 4 pm ET to catch it online. The show will also be available on-demand at MTV.ca immediately following the broadcast."

http://www.mediaincanada.com/articles/mic/20071025/europe.html

Too bad I don't have cable! I will have to see it on youtube :(

I was watching Pushing Daisies tonight, and I noticed that one of the guest actors, Hamish Linklater looks a little bit (a little little bit) like Mika. Is it just me?

HamishLinklater.jpg

He plays in The New Adventures of Old Christine.

Here's a link for the show, and you can see some more pictures there too. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/old_christine/cast3.shtml

Don't mess with me. Where id you hear this? Is it a reliable source?....you know I am sooooo there right? And it's perfect timing too!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Now how am I supposed to get to sleep tonight!!!:wub2:

He has to come out west!! I could see two shows then!! That would more than make up for the cancellation!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I know you're there !!!! And my couch is still here for you that's for sure !!! But ok people... let's calm down, it's only a rumor...

GOD how I wish it was true though !!!!!

Well let's all keep our fingers and toes and lollipops crossed !!!

I was drinking water, and I choked. xD

lol. where did you hear this Véro?

Mary Lune told me about this on myspace... can't remember where she heard that though and I deleted the message... wil ask her again !

Eureka!

"MuchMusic and MTV are teaming up to bring the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 to Canada for the first time. Viewers will be able to watch the broadcast of the continent's biggest annual music event on MuchMusic Nov. 1 at 7 pm ET, or log onto MTV.ca at 4 pm ET to catch it online. The show will also be available on-demand at MTV.ca immediately following the broadcast."

All I could find on Musimax and Musique Plus was the Brit Awards... is that the same thing ?

Eureka!

I'm not home. Going to California... :thumbdown: I hope my hubby can PVR it. :blink:

Rumours of Mika coming to Quebec in February?! I won't hold my breath...I need it in writing. No, wait - that didn't work last time! I need him to tell me in person. Then if and when it's confirmed.....

:woot_jump::insane:

Rumours of Mika coming to Quebec in February?! I won't hold my breath...I need it in writing. No, wait - that didn't work last time! I need him to tell me in person. Then if and when it's confirmed.....

:woot_jump::insane:

Yeah exactly... I won't my breath too...

but it would be so awesomely awesome

Keep in mind he told fans in the States he was coming back in September. :sneaky2:

I'm not home. Going to California... :thumbdown: I hope my hubby can PVR it. :blink:

California? Pack me in your suitcase, kay? What part of California? :surfing:

Keep in mind he told fans in the States he was coming back in September. :sneaky2:

California? Pack me in your suitcase, kay? What part of California? :surfing:

It's not that exciting really...I'm going with 40+ members of my husband's family to San Jose, California for a wedding. I have to get a 6yr old and a 12 yr old out of bed at 1am in the morning tomorrow (after trick or treating).

Then we drive an hour and a half to the Buffalo, NY airport to catch a flight to Atlanta, GA. Then we wait a couple of hours to catch our flight to San Francisco. Then we drive an hour to San Jose. Sounds more like a boring episode of the "Amazing Race" if you ask me.

Still want to be in my suitcase? :naughty:

It's not that exciting really...I'm going with 40+ members of my husband's family to San Jose, California for a wedding. I have to get a 6yr old and a 12 yr old out of bed at 1am in the morning tomorrow (after trick or treating).

Then we drive an hour and a half to the Buffalo, NY airport to catch a flight to Atlanta, GA. Then we wait a couple of hours to catch our flight to San Francisco. Then we drive an hour to San Jose. Sounds more like a boring episode of the "Amazing Race" if you ask me.

Still want to be in my suitcase? :naughty:

Well if she doesn't I'll take her place :naughty: Anywhere sunny is good enough for me! Much as I love Canada's west coast...the weather gets a little tiring...

Well if she doesn't I'll take her place :naughty: Anywhere sunny is good enough for me! Much as I love Canada's west coast...the weather gets a little tiring...

Yeah I would go to... to have a little sun ! The weather is starting to get really cold here... :thumbdown:

hi Danielle! I won't hold my breath either!

Calico you here tonight???

however...I will surely want to know about this !!!!!!!! when the dates arrive!

I have a plan to help book plane, and hotel for anyone who wants to go with me!

ie save money etc......

that will be later of course....

I have not seen a concert yet so I am entitled to get excited!!!!!!!:bleh: :bleh:

I haven't seen him either!! I flew out to Montreal in August cuz he was supposed to perform them but cancelled a couple of weeks before the date and I couldn't cancel my plane ticket:thumbdown:

He owes me big time!!:biggrin2:

I haven't seen him either!! I flew out to Montreal in August cuz he was supposed to perform them but cancelled a couple of weeks before the date and I couldn't cancel my plane ticket:thumbdown:

Well,, you can be on my list of who will be at my party before hand.and after.We have to have "Team Canada"

I need to collect names so we can have a huge supper somewhere .

Need to flex my booking muscles

Well,, you can be on my list of who will be at my party before hand.and after.We have to have "Team Canada"

I need to collect names so we can have a huge supper somewhere .

Need to flex my booking muscles

For sure!!:thumb_yello:

We tried that last time....there was supposed to be around 18 of us MFCer's!!! It would've been so amazing!!!

in fact alot of us Çanadians have not seen him! the more west you go...I guarantee that almost none of us have seen him!!!!! I am already spreading MIKAness everywhere I go...My choir president said I should mention the christmas project in the newsletter! wow! that means I can print something about MIKA in our Choir news letter ..its sort of a choirish activity soooo I think its cool she will let me do that! i was so flattered and happy!!!!!

in fact alot of us Çanadians have not seen him! the more west you go...I guarantee that almost none of us have seen him!!!!! I am already spreading MIKAness everywhere I go...My choir president said I should mention the christmas project in the newsletter! wow! that means I can print something about MIKA in our Choir news letter ..its sort of a choirish activity soooo I think its cool she will let me do that! i was so flattered and happy!!!!!

Congrats on the newsletter!! That's fantastic!!

:thumbdown: Yes, unfortunately, Mika has only been to Montreal and Toronto....I was actually surprised he didn't play Vancouver. I would've flown there too!! I miss Vancouver. It's a beautiful city!!