The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

funny I don't even know who Akon is??? ( i live in an isolated world these days..but I love it) yeah..some comments are best kept private and nothing wrong with curiosity...just i hate when people are so negative and derogatory

when in comes to MIKA...mind you ..my dad is becoming a MIKA fan. He was listening a mix of my music and Mika's music on a CD and he thought that he was me. He says he sounds like my music! Its a compliment when your dad says I sound like MIKA and MIKA sounds like me. Same thing happened to my Stepdad, he cried during Over My Shoulder..he thought that was my piece too! maybe I have something going here! hehe:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Your dad listens to Mika?!?!?!:roftl:

My dad hates when I change the radio station in his truck and always asks if everyone I'm listening too or watching on TV is Guns N Roses!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Thanks!!!!

And that's good you moved passed it. Me and my (former) friend had only been friends about 3 months or so, haha.

Do you by any chance live in Saskatoon? :biggrin2:

Whatever would give you the idea that I live in Saskatoon?:roftl:

Where are you from, by the way?

HIII Suzanne!!!!I hope that's spelled right..

Haha, lucky guess:biggrin2: I have family there that's why I asked :bleh:

I'm from Castlegar, BC.

It's like all the way at the bottem of the province.. and pretty boring:thumb_yello:

Your dad listens to Mika?!?!?!:roftl:

My dad hates when I change the radio station in his truck and always asks if everyone I'm listening too or watching on TV is Guns N Roses!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah! he really loves the stuff! I showed him a youtube of Holy Johnny and he loved it! he thought it was fabulously fun!!!!!!

He has good taste! Mum isn't quite sure what to think at all! mum says "he's interesting!" ah those non-comments!

actually Kates....it was so funny on the phone . Dad has a dog name MIME

well I am sure you know where that discussion is going to go!

"Stop barking!!!!!!-Suzanne, MIKA ah er MIME needs to go out for a walk! MIKA, MIME, MIKA, MIME,same thing! " Well MIME is a very cute puppy with big puppy eyes and very curly hair. bless my Dad!!

Hey guys just a thought -

There's a thread in the news section about how Mika is on the list of potential nominees for a bunch of Grammys. Now, if he does indeed get nominated, the awards are February 10th in LA. Sounds like a good excuse for a North American tour, no...? :fisch:

There's a thread in the news section about how Mika is on the list of potential nominees for a bunch of Grammys. Now, if he does indeed get nominated, the awards are February 10th in LA. Sounds like a good excuse for a North American tour, no...? :fisch:

ohmg

ohmg

hmmmmmmm yes.....you see we are thinking smart now...

west coast too! a the thought plickens!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe there is a truth to the rumours..hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Haha, lucky guess:biggrin2: I have family there that's why I asked :bleh:

I'm from Castlegar, BC.

It's like all the way at the bottem of the province.. and pretty boring:thumb_yello:

I lived with a boy from Castlegar.

HI fellow Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloweeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this on the Oldlings Thread!!!!! :):)

hi everyone!!!!!!!!! had a wonderful Halloween day! I was Lollipop Girl at work and once again! a total blast!

tonights comments:

"Hi BEtty Boop!"

"Where is the Sheep?"

"Where is your rabbit.Don't you have a rabbit?"

"Are you Alice?"

"You look pretty!"

"you are gorgeous!"

"Watch out for the Monkies!"

"Where is your stick?"

"you are beautiful!"

and then I got a photo from the Boss's wife and she is going to print my picture along Susan and Paul. Susan was a jail-escape and Paul Dressed up in a box! The photo then will be published in the health magazine that gets sent to over a Million people each month! eeek!!!!!!!!!! I'm spreading the MIKA love!!!!!!! ah what a day!!! A girl out front of the store told trick or treaters to come in and get lollipops from me! ( I was giving out tasty sour ones!)

so much fun!!!!! I had my flashing heart flashing the whole time! I am the MIKA crusader of BC !!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

how about your Halloweens?

yayay!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :punk: :punk:

I haven't seen him either!! I flew out to Montreal in August cuz he was supposed to perform them but cancelled a couple of weeks before the date and I couldn't cancel my plane ticket

He owes me big time!!

hehe he sure does !!

For sure!!

We tried that last time....there was supposed to be around 18 of us MFCer's!!! It would've been so amazing!!!

It would have ROCKED big time... but it's gonna happen someday don't worry !!! we just don't know when, but it's gonna happen...

Vancouver, Seattle, LA - anywhere on the west coast and I'm there with bells on. Bonus points if he does Vancouver AND Seattle - I think I'd go to both, if that's how it went down.

Failing that, I'm willing to do New York or even Florida if I have to. Maybe Montreal or Toronto even, but as I was yammering about before, airfare there is ridiculous.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :mf_rosetinted:

it sure does :mf_rosetinted: I'm willing to go anywhere within a 700km radius from Montréal

I like the way you think :naughty:

HI fellow Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloweeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this on the Oldlings Thread!!!!! :):)

hi everyone!!!!!!!!! had a wonderful Halloween day! I was Lollipop Girl at work and once again! a total blast!

tonights comments:

"Hi BEtty Boop!"

"Where is the Sheep?"

"Where is your rabbit.Don't you have a rabbit?"

"Are you Alice?"

"You look pretty!"

"you are gorgeous!"

"Watch out for the Monkies!"

"Where is your stick?"

"you are beautiful!"

and then I got a photo from the Boss's wife and she is going to print my picture along Susan and Paul. Susan was a jail-escape and Paul Dressed up in a box! The photo then will be published in the health magazine that gets sent to over a Million people each month! eeek!!!!!!!!!! I'm spreading the MIKA love!!!!!!! ah what a day!!! A girl out front of the store told trick or treaters to come in and get lollipops from me! ( I was giving out tasty sour ones!)

so much fun!!!!! I had my flashing heart flashing the whole time! I am the MIKA crusader of BC !!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

how about your Halloweens?

yayay!!!!!!!

Cool glad you ahd such a great time ! I went to a Halloween party saturday and here's a pic of me and my bf

PA270001.jpg

hehe he sure does !!

It would have ROCKED big time... but it's gonna happen someday don't worry !!! we just don't know when, but it's gonna happen...

it sure does :mf_rosetinted: I'm willing to go anywhere within a 700km radius from Montréal

Cool glad you ahd such a great time ! I went to a Halloween party saturday and here's a pic of me and my bf

PA270001.jpg

sexy!!!!!!!!!!:wink2: :wink2:

hehe he sure does !!

PA270001.jpg

You are up quite late me thinks!!!:biggrin2: (geez, why am I so momish?)

sexy!!!!!!!!!!:wink2: :wink2:

Oh yeah...:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Becks! My DVR is all ready for Tommorow!!!!!

I am recording it starting 4:oopm because of the Red Carpet!!!!!!! ya never know!!!!! and it ends around 7:30 is so I have it recording for 4 hours just incase! I have to work during then so woow! I am developing a library so to speak

1.GMA

2. Relax Video

3. Popaganda

4. The MTV awards

5. Gossip Girl...

so now and again I can watch some MIKAness. mmmmm

Hi Becks! My DVR is all ready for Tommorow!!!!!

I am recording it starting 4:oopm because of the Red Carpet!!!!!!! ya never know!!!!! and it ends around 7:30 is so I have it recording for 4 hours just incase! I have to work during then so woow! I am developing a library so to speak

1.GMA

2. Relax Video

3. Popaganda

4. The MTV awards

5. Gossip Girl...

so now and again I can watch some MIKAness. mmmmm

:thumb_yello: That's awesome....I didn't go and buy a DVR....no money:thumbdown:

I have him on MuchMusic, GMA, and So You Think You Can Dance...I keep missing the Popaganda and I didn't even think about Gossip Girl....

:thumb_yello: That's awesome....I didn't go and buy a DVR....no money:thumbdown:

I have him on MuchMusic, GMA, and So You Think You Can Dance...I keep missing the Popaganda and I didn't even think about Gossip Girl....

if you are all watching at the same time you can do a "play by play"

like a live blog!

anyone ????