• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan girl!!!

hey you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see my Lollipop Girl Costume???

I think in Two weeks I will be in Vancouver!!

HEY SWEETIE!!!:biggrin2:

No, I didn't see your costume - just point me in the right direction, I would love to see it!!!

AND THAT TOTALLY ROCKS IF YOU GET TO COME HERE IN 2 WEEKS!!!!! PARTY CENTRAL!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! THE NORTH SHORE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:naughty: :roftl:

HEY SWEETIE!!!:biggrin2:

No, I didn't see your costume - just point me in the right direction, I would love to see it!!!

AND THAT TOTALLY ROCKS IF YOU GET TO COME HERE IN 2 WEEKS!!!!! PARTY CENTRAL!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! THE NORTH SHORE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:naughty: :roftl:

this is the link!!!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9893&highlight=costumes

:fisch:

Any Canadians on yet?

Just hanging out....only half an hour until the Red Carpet preshow and then.......

:woot_jump:

Gotta get my video tape ready!!:thumb_yello:

I'm on!

I'm watching online right now.. so far I haven't seen Mika though.

You're recording it, like on the TV? I thought that you would get those weird line things when you record, or put a camera to a computer or TV..? :mf_lustslow:

:fisch:

Any Canadians on yet?

Just hanging out....only half an hour until the Red Carpet preshow and then.......

:woot_jump:

Gotta get my video tape ready!!:thumb_yello:

You're lucky but the show isn't that great :thumbdown: Mika's performance on the other and is PURE MAGIC :biggrin2:

I'm on!

I'm watching online right now.. so far I haven't seen Mika though.

You're recording it, like on the TV? I thought that you would get those weird line things when you record, or put a camera to a computer or TV..? :mf_lustslow:

I am recording off TV with my good old VCR!! MuchMusic is airing it so everything should be great!!

You're lucky but the show isn't that great :thumbdown: Mika's performance on the other and is PURE MAGIC :biggrin2:

All I'm looking for is Mika's performance!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hey, everyone was talking about her bizarre acceptance speech but they didn't even have her on for more than a minute? WTF?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, just rewatched it........I get it.

Hi everybody!! How'd you like the awards???? Disappointing or what???:boxed:

Disappointing....but then I watched Mika's performance over and over and it made up for it:mf_lustslow: ....for now:naughty:

hi! Joan! Becks!

seriously...I am giving up on all music except MIKA, my classical music, and most of my choir stuff., and some of the wonderful modern music I have found recently...Lesiem, Enigma, Era etc. I have pretty well almost had it with the music of today.MIKA's music is so beautiful and wonderful ...best since the Beatles and Mozart and Beethoven . Call me a snob...but no wonder real talent goes ignored.. the music industry is run by a bunch of tone deaf so and so's.

I MISSED HIS PERFORMANCE!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :emot-sad::sad::tears::mad3::crybaby: But I did see it on youtube.

I recorded it! I can bring it with me when I come over . The date will be around NOV 18th. A sat and Sunday.Ritchie is working so just me!!!!!!

hi! Joan! Becks!

seriously...I am giving up on all music except MIKA, my classical music, and most of my choir stuff., and some of the wonderful modern music I have found recently...Lesiem, Enigma, Era etc. I have pretty well almost had it with the music of today.MIKA's music is so beautiful and wonderful ...best since the Beatles and Mozart and Beethoven . Call me a snob...but no wonder real talent goes ignored.. the music industry is run by a bunch of tone deaf so and so's.

I know... Didja see the band right at the end of the show - they were supposedly the "new music" - whatever - total CRAP! I couldn't believe it. Major abuse on the eardrums! I don't know what's wrong with these people........:shocked::sneaky2::blink::thumbdown:

I was a little scared for Amy Weinhouse. Wasn't quite sure if she was singing on time or if she was going to stay upright.

YEAH NO KIDDING!!! She looked absolutely FRIED! That poor, poor girl - she's got major issues, eh? I absolutely adore her music!!! But she's soooo fragile! And I don't think her hubby does a helluva lot to help her (actually a lot of people claim he's the reason for her downfall...) But I'm sure she's a willing participant in a lot of the bulls***. She really is major fodder for the tabloids, poor girl.:blink: