The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

YEAH NO KIDDING!!! She looked absolutely FRIED! That poor, poor girl - she's got major issues, eh? I absolutely adore her music!!! But she's soooo fragile! And I don't think her hubby does a helluva lot to help her (actually a lot of people claim he's the reason for her downfall...) But I'm sure she's a willing participant in a lot of the bulls***. She really is major fodder for the tabloids, poor girl.:blink:

I saw a sadness in her eyes...

Why do these award shows seem a disgrace to our intelligence?

Its actually one of the worst I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly.. I think MTV did it for me...........

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi! Joan! Becks!

seriously...I am giving up on all music except MIKA, my classical music, and most of my choir stuff., and some of the wonderful modern music I have found recently...Lesiem, Enigma, Era etc. I have pretty well almost had it with the music of today.MIKA's music is so beautiful and wonderful ...best since the Beatles and Mozart and Beethoven . Call me a snob...but no wonder real talent goes ignored.. the music industry is run by a bunch of tone deaf so and so's.

Hey!!

You know what? Right around the time I discovered Mika....I had given up on mainstream music....well any music. I stopped listening to the radio stations here cuz I was tired of hearing the same crap all the time. I bought Mika's CD and haven't stopped listening to it since!!!

I was a little scared for Amy Weinhouse. Wasn't quite sure if she was singing on time or if she was going to stay upright.

I missed her performance....when was it? I stopped watching but I'm watching it again...maybe i can catch it.

I saw a sadness in her eyes...

Why do these award shows seem a disgrace to our intelligence?

Its actually one of the worst I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly.. I think MTV did it for me...........

Yeah! And then they seem to get the most mentally challenged celebrities to host the damned thing.... the guy that seems to gross me out the most is Jack Black, the biggest asshole this side of the equator... 'course Snoop Dogg was in the running.. and who was that other asshole on there tonight? I don't even know who he was but on a scale of one to ten with ten being the ultimate in Jerkdom he got a friggin' 20!!!!!! :shocked::boxed:

Yeah! And then they seem to get the most mentally challenged celebrities to host the damned thing.... the guy that seems to gross me out the most is Jack Black, the biggest asshole this side of the equator... 'course Snoop Dogg was in the running.. and who was that other asshole on there tonight? I don't even know who he was but on a scale of one to ten with ten being the ultimate in Jerkdom he got a friggin' 20!!!!!! :shocked::boxed:

who was that guy who pulled down his pants?

I am disgusted!!!!!!! even watching the 'purple carpet"

MIKA was the most gracious ....

What is happening...Joan...

who was that guy who pulled down his pants?

I am disgusted!!!!!!! even watching the 'purple carpet"

MIKA was the most gracious ....

What is happening...Joan...

WHAT???? PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS??? That must've been at the beginning (the part I missed!) That sounds like a "Jackass" move (y'know, the guy who pissed on the red carpet!). As Mika would say - these people are seriously demented!!!! They're attention-seeking media whores, is what they are. Pathetic.:thumbdown:

WHAT???? PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS??? That must've been at the beginning (the part I missed!) That sounds like a "Jackass" move (y'know, the guy who pissed on the red carpet!). As Mika would say - these people are seriously demented!!!! They're attention-seeking media whores, is what they are. Pathetic.:thumbdown:

The more I watch these silly excuses for award shows... the more I realize that MIKA knows that love and sincerity and caring will go miles to the sun and back.....

Okay, I missed that....I think I was too worried about setting my VCR...

it was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I missed that....I think I was too worried about setting my VCR...

Becks! The only good parts where MIKA at the redcarpet with that very nice

reporter and MIKA's performance of Grace Kelly!! It was a wonderful performance!!! I was in bliss!!!! Shame he didn't win! But he already actually

HE HAS US!!!!!!!!!

Becks! The only good parts where MIKA at the redcarpet with that very nice

reporter and MIKA's performance of Grace Kelly!! It was a wonderful performance!!! I was in bliss!!!! Shame he didn't win! But he already actually

HE HAS US!!!!!!!!!

I caught the red carpet and the performance of course!! I recorded it as well!! :wub2: