The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

:jawdrop::groupwave::woot_jump:

I too, will ask him myself when I see him in London - just to get confirmation. And then we can jump for joy all over again!

Cool !!! Thx for representin' !!!! IF you can manage to know more about WHEN he's coming, that would be great too !!!

DONE!!! I've been saving for this since I came back from Montreal the first time!!

well... looks like that clarinet will just have to wait right ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you all going to buy the Mika DVD tomorrow? It comes out in Canada tomorrow - $14.99 at FutureShop!

I preordered from Amazon...didn't really think that through....Hopefully Thursday will be the big day!!

Are you all going to buy the Mika DVD tomorrow? It comes out in Canada tomorrow - $14.99 at FutureShop!

yeppers !!! and I'm hosting a little DVD party at my place tomorrow !!! it's gonna be FUN !!! I'm gonna take pics and post them here !

oh well bedtime for me now !!! Bye everyone and dream sweet Mika-in-Canada dreams !!! :naughty:

My fellow Canadians...

It is my pleasure to announce you... that MIKA will be coming back to Canada in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

A friend of CaroLollipop asked the man himself, and he said he will be back here in 2008 but doesn't know exactly when yet...

So it seems the rumor was true !!!!!!

REJOICE MY FRIENDS, REJOICE !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

OMGSH!!!!!!

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE NEWS!! I CAN'T WAIT! I THINK I MIGHT BE CRYING I'M SO EXCITED!

:woot_jump:

My fellow Canadians...

It is my pleasure to announce you... that MIKA will be coming back to Canada in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

A friend of CaroLollipop asked the man himself, and he said he will be back here in 2008 but doesn't know exactly when yet...

So it seems the rumor was true !!!!!!

REJOICE MY FRIENDS, REJOICE !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

This is me:

shocked.jpg

I too, will ask him myself when I see him in London - just to get confirmation. And then we can jump for joy all over again!

Can you ask him about coming to the western portion of this continent? Kaythanksbye. :blush-anim-cl:

This is me:

shocked.jpg

Can you ask him about coming to the western portion of this continent? Kaythanksbye. :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: :naughty:

Yea he needs to get over to the WEST SIDE:mf_rosetinted:

That's where all us real fans are. :naughty::bleh:

I'd love to ask him if he's going to the Western part of Canada - I just hope I can even meet him first. :blink: I'll have a bit more motivation to make sure to get his attention because I'll have the yearbook to deliver also. :biggrin2:

I'd love to ask him if he's going to the Western part of Canada - I just hope I can even meet him first. :blink: I'll have a bit more motivation to make sure to get his attention because I'll have the yearbook to deliver also. :biggrin2:

SUZY!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the one that did the arrangement for the

christmas song sooooooooooo...he has to have a gift for me!!!!!

COME TO VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West side represent! *does some sort of hip-hop, west-side-ish hand symbol*

Kates, what city(s) would you be able to go to a concert in?

I could go to a Calgary one during Spring break:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

The only other place he is would actually go to that I would deffinently be allowed to go would be Kelowna:thumbdown: But I'm kind of doubting he will go there.. *Crosses fingers*

I'm the one that did the arrangement for the

christmas song sooooooooooo...he has to have a gift for me!!!!!

COME TO VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes! Avoca will try to deliver the Christmas present too - so that will be a great segue to mentioning you and Western Canada/Vancouver. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes! Avoca will try to deliver the Christmas present too - so that will be a great segue to mentioning you and Western Canada/Vancouver. :thumb_yello:

ooohh !!!!!!! ***rubs hands in gleeeee******

****runs around apartment, squeeing , and scaring the cat********

Yes I'll be skipping off work to buy the DVD. Too bad my player hasn't worked properly since I left for Nashville. :thumbdown: I'll have to watch it on my computer. I've been waiting 7 months for a proper recording of Holy Johnny so I hope this is it.

As for the Canada thing...don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but...that sounds way too non-committal to be news to me. He hasn't even shown up on the dates that were scheduled in the past so vague talk about 2008 doesn't tell us anything we hadn't sort of assumed. He may come in the next 12 months? I should fecking hope so!

I'm having second thoughts about even attempting a conversation with Mika and as Suzy said it's going to be difficult to talk to him anyway. But I'll try to get more details if I can. My guess is unless he's got tour dates lined up for January or February, he has no idea where 2008 is going to take him at this point any more than he could have imagined 2007 would go where it did at this time last year.

Anyway we'll all get there in the end. I'd like to see a lot of us get together in Montreal perhaps when the day finally comes??? :punk:

I could go to a Calgary one during Spring break:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

If he comes to Calgary, I won't be there. Simply because I would have been so dang shocked at the news, I probably would have lost consciousness. :shocked:

As for the Canada thing...don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but...that sounds way too non-committal to be news to me. He hasn't even shown up on the dates that were scheduled in the past so vague talk about 2008 doesn't tell us anything we hadn't sort of assumed. He may come in the next 12 months? I should fecking hope so!

Good enough for me! A faint hope is at least something!

Anyway we'll all get there in the end. I'd like to see a lot of us get together in Montreal perhaps when the day finally comes???

Montreal is so ridiculously expensive for me. *pitiful sigh* That would be awesome fun, though!