The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Just a tiny one. Weensy little obsession, right? :naughty:

LOL - you are SUCH a bad influence!! "Fly to New York and/or Montreal", she says. "Watch the DVD instead of woking on the project", she says.

Tsk tsk! :roftl:

God, his eyes are beautiful. :wub2:

Yeah...well guess what Christine made me do! I'm flying to London, England! Talk about influence! :naughty:

Lollipop monkey...you have discipline. :blink:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a tiny one. Weensy little obsession, right? :naughty:

LOL - you are SUCH a bad influence!! "Fly to New York and/or Montreal", she says. "Watch the DVD instead of woking on the project", she says.

Tsk tsk! :roftl:

God, his eyes are beautiful. :wub2:

Yes....just a tiny obsession.....

Oh and flying to Montreal would be totally worth it!! I did it and Mika didn't even show!!:naughty:

Yeah...well guess what Christine made me do! I'm flying to London, England! Talk about influence! :naughty:

Lollipop monkey...you have discipline. :blink:

Yes she does....I don't think I even had my coat off before the DVD was in the DVD player:roftl:

It's 2:25 am. Book project = basically done.

Now - to watch DVD, or go to bed? Alarm rings in under 5 hours...:shocked::roftl:

*Edit: It's now 10 to 3. I popped in the DVD, flipped to the "Long Way From Home" portion, and watched the first five minutes or so in Berlin.

And I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks. :tears::bleh:

Mika might find himself emotional on airplanes - I find myself emotional in the wee hours of the morning.

I think that's a sign I should turn off the DVD and go to bed. :roftl:

I'd make a crack about lollipops but there are children present. :mf_rosetinted:

lol ? i think im scared hah

What?:blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well, Christine said "how could anyone resist"

and you know how you're not supposed to take candy from strangers??

yeahh...

xD

well, I FOUND IT FUNNY. :biggrin2:

Alright you Canadians!! We are seriously lagging behind in the thread numbers!! I see that Australia and Argentina are already on 3rd, 4th and maybe even their 5th threads!! We still have only the one sunshine started when she first joined forever ago!!!:biggrin2:

I'm not complaining....I just think we should chat more!! I know this kind of makes me a hypocrite since I seem to have a fear of posting anything lately....(I'm sneaky and just read but hardly reply).:roftl:

We need a gig here sooooo bad!!!

Okay, I'm done. Sorry for the random post!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I can finally play the beginning part of Any Other World and I've pretty much got Over My Shoulder memorized....just wish I actually had a piano instead of my keyboard....I guess it's true what they say about practice makes perfect....playing for only 10 minutes a day really does nothing!! Should've listened to my music teacher:naughty:

Alright you Canadians!! We are seriously lagging behind in the thread numbers!! I see that Australia and Argentina are already on 3rd, 4th and maybe even their 5th threads!! We still have only the one sunshine started when she first joined forever ago!!!:biggrin2:

I'm not complaining....I just think we should chat more!! I know this kind of makes me a hypocrite since I seem to have a fear of posting anything lately....(I'm sneaky and just read but hardly reply).:roftl:

We need a gig here sooooo bad!!!

Okay, I'm done. Sorry for the random post!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I can finally play the beginning part of Any Other World and I've pretty much got Over My Shoulder memorized....just wish I actually had a piano instead of my keyboard....I guess it's true what they say about practice makes perfect....playing for only 10 minutes a day really does nothing!! Should've listened to my music teacher:naughty:

We need more canadian fans!!!

Yes, we deffinently need a gig!!

So starting a conversation; What's the wheather like where you live today? :bleh:

I think it's cold here...I haven't been outside yet...just got out of bed a couple of hours ago:biggrin2:

I got out of bed 9 hours ago :blink:

Theres was a tiny tiny bit of snow in my front yard :biggrin2:

Not that I'm excited or anything.. I hate the cold :thumbdown:

I got out of bed 9 hours ago :blink:

Theres was a tiny tiny bit of snow in my front yard :biggrin2:

Not that I'm excited or anything.. I hate the cold :thumbdown:

:roftl: I am working night shifts so I go to bed at 8:30 in the morning and get out of bed around 3 or 4 in the afternoon

And now I feel like a complete JERK!!! I got the ball rolling and now I have to leave...:sneaky2:

I am meeting a friend for a movie....getting kind of claustrophobic and hermit-ish in my apartment.

Sorry girls!!! I'll stop by later and maybe we can chat if you are still around!!

*leaves forum with a very sheepish look on her face*