The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And now I feel like a complete JERK!!! I got the ball rolling and now I have to leave...:sneaky2:

I am meeting a friend for a movie....getting kind of claustrophobic and hermit-ish in my apartment.

Sorry girls!!! I'll stop by later and maybe we can chat if you are still around!!

*leaves forum with a very sheepish look on her face*

Well atleast you got us going!

See you later, hope you have fun :bleh::thumb_yello:

*sticks out peace sign* whoa dude put those away, they're illegal in canada :bleh::bleh:

*gets arrested then brakes out from jail after hearing voices to find that luke has cheated on her with M4L13, then hurts M4L13, and gets sent back to prison and rescued again, then mika gets kidnapped my sparlock* haha.....

haha, Canada is my home and native land. lolz. OMG we watched this thing on Vimy ridge yesterday and it was so sad! I can't believe there was rumours speculated that the germans (the bad ones wink wink) bombed the big memorial!! but thank god it wasn't true!

Is that in Canada?(Vimy Ridge) and that memorial :naughty:

Considering I've lived hear my whole life, I don't know that much :bleh:

EDIT: AMERICANS BEATING US BY 7!!!!! :naughty:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

I have a fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

My friend Sara watched the tv show "Flash" tonight and she just said to me that Mika was interviewed by Herbie and Mika said that he planned to come back in Montreal for the New Year because it has been a long time since he came here!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Ok it's not official but Mika himself said it then...

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: