The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Southern BC

Castlegar

:biggrin2:

It's a lame place to be!

Nico...Kates and I are in the same Province.

the province near the west coast and in order to get to Australia, people usually have to fly over BC and make a stop in BC so they can catch a plane to Australia from a City in BC but not all in one day as a stop over is needed in order to maybe 'PLAY A CONCERT" on the way from a city in BC to a city in Australia.

wheewh!

Oh.. righto... I see it know... was gonna ask where abouts you were (East/West)... but now I know!

So... you're not going to put Rambles... after that? :naughty:

My sister's internet b/f does great big messages and then puts rambles... but he makes little sense to me...

But I like you so it's all good...

And I have no idea why I'm carrying on...

Rambles...

Can I trade you a caribou in exchange for a wombat? :wub2:

caribou_dp.jpg

Can we ride it?

Maybe one cute one... the usual name for a wombat is Fatso...

They actually had a wombat on a tv show as a character's pet... and his name was Fatso... bloody wombat kept biting people!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh.. righto... I see it know... was gonna ask where abouts you were (East/West)... but now I know!

So... you're not going to put Rambles... after that? :naughty:

My sister's internet b/f does great big messages and then puts rambles... but he makes little sense to me...

But I like you so it's all good...

And I have no idea why I'm carrying on...

Rambles...

Can we ride it?

Maybe one cute one... the usual name for a wombat is Fatso...

They actually had a wombat on a tv show as a character's pet... and his name was Fatso... bloody wombat kept biting people!

OMG! Can we ride it!!!!!

THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, I'm laughing so hard.

This is me:

shocked.jpg

LLLOOOLLLLL

I think it's really likely he'd be going to Vancouver

He'd better ! would be so unfair to you guys if he didn't !

you all know about the anthem you will be singing soon

at gigs? I could do a special western Canadian version.

mmmm nope I don't know about it... care to inform me ? :)

Anyway we'll all get there in the end. I'd like to see a lot of us get together in Montreal perhaps when the day finally comes???

THAT WOULD DEFO ROOOOOOOCK :punk:

I'm hoping for a NYC MFC gathering too so Montreal may be too much for me as well. It depends on his schedule I guess. Whether he decides to do a long N. American tour or come to Canada and the US separately.

NYC MFC gathering ?.... I am SOOOO there !

Alright you Canadians!! We are seriously lagging behind in the thread numbers!! I see that Australia and Argentina are already on 3rd, 4th and maybe even their 5th threads!! We still have only the one sunshine started when she first joined forever ago!!!

I'm not complaining....I just think we should chat more!! I know this kind of makes me a hypocrite since I seem to have a fear of posting anything lately....(I'm sneaky and just read but hardly reply).

We need a gig here sooooo bad!!!

Okay, I'm done. Sorry for the random post!

Yes we are lagging indeed !!! I blame myself as well cause I know I don't post often enough... it's just that things are crazy these days and I've been super busy but I shall try and do my Canadian duty and post here more often !!!

Hello neighbors to the north!!!!!!

just felt like saying hello

haha. hello canadians!!!! greetings from america! *we come in peace*

Well hello there American friends ! Everyone's welcome on the Canadian Thread, we're quite friendly ! :welcomeani:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

I have a fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Sara watched the tv show "Flash" tonight and she just said to me that Mika was interviewed by Herbie and Mika said that he planned to come back in Montreal for the New Year because it has been a long time since he came here!!!!!!

Ok it's not official but Mika himself said it then...

:woot_jump:

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Caro it's the first time you post on the Canadian Thread ! YAY !!! I shall add your name to the first post :biggrin2:

Oh..so no toronto then?:sad: or will he come here after or before montreal...

I'm sur if he comes to Montréal he will go to Toronto as well.... and if he goes to Toronto, I shall go too !

You sure are lagging... we're on part 5 now... Even the Mexican thread is on its second.. I believe...

Come on Canadians!

You can't have the Americans beating you to the part 2!

(Now, if any Americans read this, please believe me when I say I love yous all!)

carry on!

*goes back to lurking*

Maybe I should just camp here and help you guys get to part two...

Welcome on the Canadian Thread Nico !!!! And thx for helping us out !

So where abouts in Canada are you from?

Just cause I'm curious, is all...

I'm from the east side of Canada ! *represents*

I'm from the province of Québec, which is the only french speaking province in Canada

oh yes Palm trees, Banana trees (only in the summer), Yucca plant,

herbs grow all year round and the flowers starting blooming in January.

It doesn't snow, and if it seems if its snowing , its a collective hallucination.

WE have NO snow plows. The city shuts down with 2cm of snow. Do not drive during the snowy season,,,driving while hallucinating is not safe.

My God ! If it was like that in Montréal the city would be shut down several months per year ! we get LOADS of snow here and it takes A LOOOOOT for the city to shut down !

we speak french here too, hun. Like base borden and ottawa.

OMG IT'D BE SO COOL IF WE SAW EACHOTHER!! weeeeeee

I know I just meants that Québec is the only province where everyone speaks french (with a few exceptions in Montréal) :D

Yes it would be SOOOO cool !!!

i hope so too! and i hope it won't be in the wintyer because we all know what canadian winters bring us :fisch:

well in the vid I just posted he says it's gonna be around New Year... so yeah it's going to be during the winter... prepare to freeze your arse off !