mika est "nomminé" au gala vot'vote a musique plus dans la catégorie :

"Lequel de ces artistes écoutes-tu caché dans ton garde robe"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

franchement..

anyway j'ai toujours trouvé ce "gala" la un peu stupide :sneaky2:

Qui à honte d'écouter mika ???

désolé d'avoir écrit en francais. Mon anglais est assez...ridicule..haha

Même chose pour moi mon anglais est :thumbdown::biggrin2:

Ce supposé gala n'est pas juste un peu stupide il l'est carrément!! Musique Plus j'ai décroché ca fait longtemps! Je les trouve jeunes et de toute façon j'ai jamais vu un vidéo de Mika à ce poste là :sneaky2:

Même chose pour moi mon anglais est :thumbdown::biggrin2:

Ce supposé gala n'est pas juste un peu stupide il l'est carrément!! Musique Plus j'ai décroché ca fait longtemps! Je les trouve jeunes et de toute façon j'ai jamais vu un vidéo de Mika à ce poste là :sneaky2:

lol

ouais cest vrai ..

I hope for you that he is going to go to Toronto but in the interview he speaks only about Montreal :fisch::bleh:

In the interview he only talks about Montréal cause it's for a Montréal tv program... but I'm pretty sure if he comes to Montréal he's gonna go to Toronto as well... I doubt that he would cross the ocean to do only one show in Canada.

I know he loves toronto, he says so! :bleh: he must come here, we're like his family!! Do i need to show you that video where he says "fu** montreal?" again :naughty::fisch:

He didn't say fu** Montréal at all... there was a big debate about this vid but the thread got closed, I started it and I asked for it to be closed... that whole debate was settled months ago...

hey les gens du québec

mika est "nomminé" au gala vot'vote a musique plus dans la catégorie :

"Lequel de ces artistes écoutes-tu caché dans ton garde robe"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

franchement..

anyway j'ai toujours trouvé ce "gala" la un peu stupide:sneaky2:

Qui à honte d'écouter mika ???

désolé d'avoir écrit en francais. Mon anglais est assez...ridicule..haha

Musique Plus sucks, basically... I prefer Musimax !

What exactly does he say about coming to Montréal? I heard something about his tour continuing in England and then obviously the bit about Montréal being some of his best moments in N. America.

Hold on I'll translate the vid :D

In the interview he only talks about Montréal cause it's for a Montréal tv program... but I'm pretty sure if he comes to Montréal he's gonna go to Toronto as well... I doubt that he would cross the ocean to do only one show in Canada.

Je sais qu'il ne viendra pas juste à Montreal et je lui ai déjà dit! C'était juste pour l'agacer parce qu'on s'était "pognée" un peu sur ce sujet l'autre jour!

Hold on I'll translate the vid :D

Thank you!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I remember the debate about the Montréal thing on YouTube. He just sensed the rivalry between Toronto and Montréal and wanted to get the crowd going.

I was looking for stuff for the London shows at a costume shop today and saw the lion that Mika rented for the Toronto show. It was all old and ratty looking. :naughty:

It seems like a lifetime ago that he was here. Even though I'll see him in a couple of weeks it would still be great if he came back and toured Canada. Fans have been waiting so long.

fullpiclionhead.jpg

Hey - did you live out your "Plus Fetish"? :naughty:

No, it looked kinda gross. :naughty:

The head was up on a shelf and the costume was on reserve behind the counter because someone was coming to pick it up. They've got some really cool stuff there. I got some red braces and bought some sequins down the street. I'll probably make another run over there since they've also got Christmas hats and tiny battery operated Canadian flags that light up and you can pin in your hair. :biggrin2:

Ok here's the translation for the interview with Star Système

The name of the interviewer is Herby.

The parts where he speaks english are in italics

Herby : (shouts something) Montréal !

Mika smiles and comes over to see him

Herby : I’m doing great and you ?

(small Grace Kelly clip)

Herby : you sing Grace Kelly and you’re in Grace Kelly’s home tonight

Mika : oh yeah... well I don’t even want to think about it !

Voice of Herby : The World Music Awards also wanted to reward the singer Mika, who sold who sold 3 and a half million copies of his first album Life In Cartoon Motion

Mika : I’m hear to say “hi” and to say “thanks”

Voice of Herby : In less then a year, Mika definitely took over the world

Mika: wouuaooouu ! (pretends to bite into a microphone) Do you remember that scene, you know that movie... Agosta..., Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, where he takes the thing and Augustus Gloop just goes (eats microphone)

Herby : when we met in january (it was in march but whatever...) you were just starting off, and now your succesfull all over the world... this year has really been extraodinary for you

Mika : eeerrrmmm eeuuuhh... this years has been, indeed, extraordinary, but.... it’s not over yet and we’re still on the road so we have to focus and tomorrow I have a gig in Berlin and it continues on and after we will be in England, AND, around New Year we will do a gig in Montréal because it’s been a while since I went there and it was... it was one of my favorite moments in our North American (I assume he finishes his sentence with the word “tour”)

Thank you!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I remember the debate about the Montréal thing on YouTube. He just sensed the rivalry between Toronto and Montréal and wanted to get the crowd going.

I was looking for stuff for the London shows at a costume shop today and saw the lion that Mika rented for the Toronto show. It was all old and ratty looking. :naughty:

It seems like a lifetime ago that he was here. Even though I'll see him in a couple of weeks it would still be great if he came back and toured Canada. Fans have been waiting so long.

fullpiclionhead.jpg

About the Montréal thing debate, I'm sorry if I seemed defensive about it, I just wanted to make a point for new members that are from Montréal that Mika didn't say fu** Montréal... he said tht the people in Montréal that dissed Toronto could go fu** themselves...

Thanks for the translation!!!!!:biggrin2:

You rock!!:punk:

my pleasure !!!! :biggrin2:

Mika : eeerrrmmm eeuuuhh... this years has been, indeed, extraordinary, but.... it’s not over yet and we’re still on the road so we have to focus and tomorrow I have a gig in Berlin and it continues on and after we will be in England, AND, around New Year we will do a gig in Montréal because it’s been a while since I went there and it was... it was one of my favorite moments in our North American (I assume he finishes his sentence with the word “tour”)

So he does say he's coming back! It's recorded - you translated it! How can it not be sooooo? I want to be excited, but at the same time, I'm cautious...

So he does say he's coming back! It's recorded - you translated it! How can it not be sooooo? I want to be excited, but at the same time, I'm cautious...

Pfft....no one is being more cautious than I am:roftl:

Yeah right!! I'm heading out there Mika or not.....again:biggrin2:

I want to be cautious... but then again, he does say it on camera... I don't think he would say something that is not true knowing there are thousands of people watching...

Pfft....no one is being more cautious than I am:roftl:

Yeah right!! I'm heading out there Mika or not.....again:biggrin2:

My couch awaits you !!! Azraël misses you too, he's gonna swipe the floors for your arrival ! :roftl:

I want to be cautious... but then again, he does say it on camera... I don't think he would say something that is not true knowing there are thousands of people watching...

My couch awaits you !!! Azraël misses you too, he's gonna swipe the floors for your arrival ! :roftl:

There better not be one speck of dust on that floor!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thank you Sunshine! It does sound like it could be a one-off gig. Maybe there is something special planned. Anyway I don't mind a trip to Montreal :biggrin2:

I just hope we don't need to queue outside in the winter. :shocked:

Oh yeah...January is the coldest month! There must be a venue where you can buy assigned and seated tickets. We're going to depend on you MFCers who live in Quebec to give us the scoop when radio stations in Quebec announce advance ticket sales. January is only 2 months away! We should also be checking Ticketmaster and/or Admissions ever so often! :shocked:

here he is, swiping the floors for you !

Azral4.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thank you Sunshine! It does sound like it could be a one-off gig. Maybe there is something special planned. Anyway I don't mind a trip to Montreal :biggrin2:

Everyone bring your parka's and a bottle of rye cuz that's how we'll stay warm.....or is that just a Saskatchewan thing?:roftl: :roftl:

Thank you Sunshine! It does sound like it could be a one-off gig. Maybe there is something special planned. Anyway I don't mind a trip to Montreal

Like I said... I doubt that he's gonna cross the ocean for one town...

And yes it looks like we're gonna have to queue outside !

Oh yeah...January is the coldest month! There must be a venue where you can buy assigned and seated tickets. We're going to depend on you MFCers who live in Quebec to give us the scoop when radio stations in Quebec announce advance ticket sales. January is only 2 months away! We should also be checking Ticketmaster and/or Admissions ever so often!

I really doubt it's gonna be a seated venue honestly... and I have a good contact at Radio Énergie who can keep me informed.... well most of the time I'm the wone giving him the infos and all but hey...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Everyone bring your parka's and a bottle of rye cuz that's how we'll stay warm.....or is that just a Saskatchewan thing?:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: