The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Hello everyone!

I've been gone for 2days (doesn't seem like much) and I missed 8,500+ posts.. so anything new I should know about?:biggrin2:

Mika received the Petition to be Official signature book in Glasgow yesterday, thanks to Wendi's hard work - that's the big news this weekend!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika received the Petition to be Official signature book in Glasgow yesterday, thanks to Wendi's hard work - that's the big news this weekend!

Oh that's great news!

I can't wait to see his response:thumb_yello:

Hi Canadians!

Does anyone remember the phone interview Mika gave back in June, right before his US tour?

Some things he said came up in coversation in another thread, so I unearthed the interview. I'm posting it here in case anyone didn't see hear it the first time - It's one of my favourites. :thumb_yello:

http://69.16.238.27/files/mika.mp3

GUYS !!!! HAVE A LOOK AT THIS !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGPLMTGibWI

:woot_jump:

It's the interview Caro was talking about !

WOOOOW! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Le'ts hope for tour dates soon!

Today I went to the Salon du Livre, which is a huge book fair and Louis-José Houde was there and I met him !!!! WOOOOT !!! :punk:

PB170028.jpg

This is awesome! I think he is sooo funny! I loved Dollaraclip! It was just too much fun to me!

I will be in Vancouver this weekend for a few days on the town.

I will be seeing Calicojasmine and speaking to Stormy Weather ( I hope!)

anyone else coming this way?????????? then I will pm you with info.

see you all later at some time!!!!

love

Suzanne

I've lost my mind already

I will have to be hospitalized after the gig

you see some people have seen the gigs so they have already been exposed to this . I have not ..I repeat ...I have not seen a gig because of map mistakes or something at the atlas publishing firm...

so there......

I can't get this shaking out of my system

help , anyone ????????

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

usually I don't act like this......but Canada had better not get missed or I will become a monk and hide for ever living with a yak and my herd of sheep.

Well you can relax then. If you can make it to LA you'll get to see him.

how soon should we know the dates? I have to book 3 months in advance. For some reason if I can't get the time off...well ... lets put it this way...someone is not going to be happy with me...but do I care? no

how soon should we know the dates? I have to book 3 months in advance. For some reason if I can't get the time off...well ... lets put it this way...someone is not going to be happy with me...but do I care? no

3 months is not that likely to be honest, especially if he's serious about "after Christmas" and not, say, February or March. I had less than 3 weeks notice for his last concert, although I don't expect it to be that rushed either.

You can probably count on about 6 weeks notice although if he starts east and spends a couple of weeks moving west you may have more time. If he's coming to North America in January hopefully we'll get dates in the next 3 weeks.

3 months is not that likely to be honest, especially if he's serious about "after Christmas" and not, say, February or March. I had less than 3 weeks notice for his last concert, although I don't expect it to be that rushed either.

You can probably count on about 6 weeks notice although if he starts east and spends a couple of weeks moving west you may have more time. If he's coming to North America in January hopefully we'll get dates in the next 3 weeks.

thanks...its just in my case planning is necessary....It means the world to me to see him and meet him and go to his concert. I can't even explain how important it is for me for so many different levels.

Thanks for helping, Christine, you are wonderful!!!!!!!

I owe you!!!

love SUzanne

You're welcome :biggrin2:

We really won't know anything until we know, but for now you shouldn't worry. I'm pretty sure he's going to do quite a few dates in North America so you're bound to work something out if it's that important to you.

I just want to send a BIG thank you to the woman who was in front of me in the line up at Spotchek today!:biggrin2:

If she hadn't been there to exchange the snowboard she had purchased for her boyfriend and talk the ear off the sales associate about what kind of bindings and boots she would need to buy....

I would've missed the Grace Kelly video that played on the TV above the cashier's head!! For once I really didn't mind being stuck behind someone who couldn't stop talking.:thumb_yello:

Alright, there's my super happy moment for the day!!

I see everyone (aka Suzanne) is going crazy about Mika coming to Canada....can I join that club? Everytime I watch the DVD, I get more and more excited!! And mad cuz there are no dates finalized yet...I know, be patient but honestly, I inherited my impatience from my Dad and it's get's worse as I get older!! (Thanks Dad:bleh: )

Come on Mika!! Only 5 months till my next birthday...not sure I can contain myself until then!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I just want to send a BIG thank you to the woman who was in front of me in the line up at Spotchek today!

If she hadn't been there to exchange the snowboard she had purchased for her boyfriend and talk the ear off the sales associate about what kind of bindings and boots she would need to buy....

I would've missed the Grace Kelly video that played on the TV above the cashier's head!! For once I really didn't mind being stuck behind someone who couldn't stop talking.:thumb_yello:

Alright, there's my super happy moment for the day!!

I see everyone (aka Suzanne) is going crazy about Mika coming to Canada....can I join that club? Everytime I watch the DVD, I get more and more excited!! And mad cuz there are no dates finalized yet...I know, be patient but honestly, I inherited my impatience from my Dad and it's get's worse as I get older!! (Thanks Dad:bleh: )

Come on Mika!! Only 5 months till my next birthday...not sure I can contain myself until then!!:roftl:

Wow! I saw, or even heard GK in public I'd be going nuts! :naughty: That's awesome you saw it!

The club kinda relates to our MFC party..:wub2: I think that's how it started anyway.. funny how one thing leads to another:bleh:

Did you order your DVD online?

Wow! I saw, or even heard GK in public I'd be going nuts! :naughty: That's awesome you saw it!

The club kinda relates to our MFC party..:wub2: I think that's how it started anyway.. funny how one thing leads to another:bleh:

Did you order your DVD online?

It took all my will power not to sing out loud but I did go into a daze watching it and I know I had a stupid grin on my face.....:bleh:

I bought the DVD at Futureshop....they also had it at HMV but Futureshop was cheaper.

It took all my will power not to sing out loud but I did go into a daze watching it and I know I had a stupid grin on my face.....:bleh:

I bought the DVD at Futureshop....they also had it at HMV but Futureshop was cheaper.

Haha, I couldn't restrain myself :bleh:

Sucks, the closest HMV,Future shop and BestBuy is in Kelowna.. 4 hours away. :thumbdown:

Do you know any other places? (Besides online)