The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Haha, I couldn't restrain myself :bleh:

Sucks, the closest HMV,Future shop and BestBuy is in Kelowna.. 4 hours away. :thumbdown:

Do you know any other places? (Besides online)

Hmmm...do you have a Wal Mart nearby? They should have it as well. I haven't checked but I've found other music DVD's there.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm...do you have a Wal Mart nearby? They should have it as well. I haven't checked but I've found other music DVD's there.

As a matter infact I'm going there today :biggrin2:

But I don't think they have it, I looked last time.

I wonder what section it would be in?

I'm thinking electronics.. when I looked and I didn't see it :thumbdown:

I think Suzanne and I will both need therapy.

I wonder if I could sneak in not one but two gigs? Maybe take the fiancé with me to NYC or something, then leave him at home for a Canadian date. :fisch:

we do need therapy,,I don't care what anyone says...

Vancouver will be sad.....***wipes tears off Vancouver's eyes***

As a matter infact I'm going there today :biggrin2:

But I don't think they have it, I looked last time.

I wonder what section it would be in?

I'm thinking electronics.. when I looked and I didn't see it :thumbdown:

It should be right next to the CD's...there should a special Music DVD section...and you'll have to look through them all cuz they are never in alphabetical order....If they sell his CD, they have to sell the DVD...

Haha, I couldn't restrain myself :bleh:

Sucks, the closest HMV,Future shop and BestBuy is in Kelowna.. 4 hours away. :thumbdown:

Do you know any other places? (Besides online)

I was at White Spot last Tuesday with my mum (its near the hospital)

was waiting for my step father to get out of a consultation for a heart valve transplant ( so please excuse me for my nuttiness its just that life is too short)

and Ritchie and I were talking about MIKA concerts when all of a Sudden Relax was on the radio or canned tunes! wooooooooooooooooooow! and of al the times! woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to send a BIG thank you to the woman who was in front of me in the line up at Spotchek today!:biggrin2:

If she hadn't been there to exchange the snowboard she had purchased for her boyfriend and talk the ear off the sales associate about what kind of bindings and boots she would need to buy....

I would've missed the Grace Kelly video that played on the TV above the cashier's head!! For once I really didn't mind being stuck behind someone who couldn't stop talking.:thumb_yello:

Alright, there's my super happy moment for the day!!

I see everyone (aka Suzanne) is going crazy about Mika coming to Canada....can I join that club? Everytime I watch the DVD, I get more and more excited!! And mad cuz there are no dates finalized yet...I know, be patient but honestly, I inherited my impatience from my Dad and it's get's worse as I get older!! (Thanks Dad:bleh: )

Come on Mika!! Only 5 months till my next birthday...not sure I can contain myself until then!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Becks....yes join my club....I will be official ticket buyer too so we are all in the same row...! I have come to really value my life this week. ...My Step Father's heart surgery...how I almost lost my leg....so I am emotional and I have to do this....its an emotional time..and the concert is part of this time for me....

It should be right next to the CD's...there should a special Music DVD section...and you'll have to look through them all cuz they are never in alphabetical order....If they sell his CD, they have to sell the DVD...

Well the CD section here is allllll CDs

I think I'd just have to search, theres a stand with DVDs and a $18 bin that's about it.

Becks....yes join my club....I will be official ticket buyer too so we are all in the same row...! I have come to really value my life this week. ...My Step Father's heart surgery...how I almost lost my leg....so I am emotional and I have to do this....its an emotional time..and the concert is part of this time for me....

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Lost your leg? What happened?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Lost your leg? What happened?

its called:Pyoderma gangrenosum

an immune disease where my skin cells are attacked by antibodies

it was misdiagnosed as just a bug bite....it was not...it was a more serious disease...but all is on the mend...and I still have my leg!!!

OMG!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Okay, so I was just flipping through the new People magazine with Matt Damon on the cover (cuz I want the itty bitty Mika pic in it) and there is a two page spread of Jimmy Kimmel!! The title is "If I were the Sexiest Man Alive" and there is a huge pic of him laying on a single bed that has pink sheets and blankets, the room is covered in pink wall paper and posters of what would actually be hot men but Jimmy Kimmel's face is on all the posters!!!

I can't stop laughing every time I look at it!! It is so going up on the wall in my office!!!!

Here's the pic if you haven't seen it!!!

?action=view&current=HPIM1125.jpg

Sorry, couldn't get it to actually put the pic in!!

its called:Pyoderma gangrenosum

an immune disease where my skin cells are attacked by antibodies

it was misdiagnosed as just a bug bite....it was not...it was a more serious disease...but all is on the mend...and I still have my leg!!!

I'm so sorry Suzanne!! Immune diseases seem to be the worst!! I've learned about a few in school. Good luck with everything!!

I'm so sorry Suzanne!! Immune diseases seem to be the worst!! I've learned about a few in school. Good luck with everything!!

but music mends all....and no matter what happens..sans leg..sans hair...sans joints....I will prevail!!!!

man MFC is an awesome place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but music mends all....and no matter what happens..sans leg..sans hair...sans joints....I will prevail!!!!

man MFC is an awesome place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is!! I went through a really crappy time in May and if it hadn't been for this place, I probably would've went crazy!! Two weeks of MFC therapy and I was good and have changed my outlook on a lot of things!!

GO MFC!!

I wonder if I could sneak in not one but two gigs? Maybe take the fiancé with me to NYC or something, then leave him at home for a Canadian date. :fisch:

Yes, bring him to NYC so he can foot the bill. :naughty:

And yes, lose him for another date. I'm sure Suzy will tell you the significant other in tow leads to a significant cramping of style. Especially if they have a low threshold for screaming, jumping, crying, fainting and generally lusting after another man.

well yes, i suppose where ever my bus is... is my home but this was a long long time ago!!

and what are you still doing up... u should be long ago in bed!!:wink2:

that's cool you must have seen so many places I still need to visit lol

oh no this is my best moment of the day I can't go to bed yet :naughty: