Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

he's family would never allow it...they seem to close...MIKA IS JUST 2 GOOD FOR THAT S**T...

It would break my heart..it really would if he pulled any of that

He's just such a gud person...2 many gud ppl have lost it because of the krap

i would be so heartbroken if i herd he did drugs, idc if he drinks he obviously does, and im so cool with that lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would be so heartbroken if i herd he did drugs, idc if he drinks he obviously does, and im so cool with that lol

hey...everybody does come on...drinking I have no problem with!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

those pics of him after that Prince concert thing with him and those beers WERE HILARIOUS

hey...everybody does come on...drinking I have know problem with!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

noo h e doesnt have aproblem he knows how to do it wth the chair on the bed with the water and the asprin, hes a smart cookie.

noo h e doesnt have aproblem he knows how to do it wth the chair on the bed with the water and the asprin, hes a smart cookie.

S**T...i meant to right "no" problem with lololo

YEAH...MIKA IS A SMART ONE! (that advice with the asprin...wonder where our man learned that from...or did he make it up?)

YEAH...MIKA IS A SMART ONE! (that advice with the asprin...wonder where our man learned that from...or did he make it up?)

haha im gunna use his advice, when i can because welll if i di dthat now, my mom would get a little curious hahah

YEAH...MIKA IS A SMART ONE!

I'm pretty sure with a family full of tough women like in his, he'd never do anything stupid like binge drink or do drugs cause they'd open up a can of 'whoop-ass' on him =p

I'm pretty sure with a family full of tough women like in his, he'd never do anything stupid like binge drink or do drugs cause they'd open up a can of 'whoop-ass' on him =p

maybe not binge drink, but he def knows how to party.

yeah he does...sure his had a few funny "drunken" experiances...but come on...:)

forgiveable

I would love to party with him...he seems like a load of fun!!!

he is leagally allowed to do that hahah

he is leagally allowed to do that hahah

i would love to see how he acts when he is completely wasted...probally a pretty funny sight...

I would just be like "Mika...I think you need to sleep this one off"

But he seems so responsible...how many shows has he ever cancelled for reasons other than being sick...I can't think of any...that's a great thing...not many musicans are that dedicated

i would love to see how he acts when he is completely wasted...probally a pretty funny sight...

I would just be like "Mika...I think you need to sleep this one off"

But he seems so responsible...how many shows has he ever cancelled for reasons other than being sick...I can't think of any...that's a great thing...not many musicans are that dedicated

He's a good boy! Very responsible for a 23-year-old. My brother, who is almost 21, still wastes his life away playing video games. Pfft! If he was even half as dedicated as Mika is about something.. lol

I like how Mikas really passionate about his music career! He'd never mess it up =]

He's a good boy! Very responsible for a 23-year-old. My brother, who is almost 21, still wastes his life away playing video games. Pfft! If he was even half as dedicated as Mika is about something.. lol

I like how Mikas really passionate about his music career! He'd never mess it up =]

yep...THAT'S MY BOY!!! :crybaby:

Mr. Responsible...yeah right LOLOLO!!!

What happened with the roses?.... I've seen a vid of him ripping a red rose during Grace Kelly?

ppl probally took them home...someone gave it to him and he threw the pedals in the crowd...

I thought of Freddie and his roses...*oh

But they r 2 completely different ppl

Hahaha... he is a very good, responsible boy, but you people have got to stop idealizing him! Like with that whole "I hope he's a virgin" thing... suuuure, he's a pure chaste untouched virgin. :rolleyes::lmfao:

He's a 23-year old, he likes to go out and get sh*t-faced with his friends... I wouldn't be that surprised if he's tried at least some kind of drugs. He may not have, of course--drugs really don't seem to be his style, but who knows? Especially something like pot? That's pretty harmless and most people his age have tried it a few times or whatnot. He's his own person, with virtues, vices, and the lot of it, not some kind of communal idol, you know.

--Jack

Hahaha... he is a very good, responsible boy, but you people have got to stop idealizing him! Like with that whole "I hope he's a virgin" thing... suuuure, he's a pure chaste untouched virgin.

He's a 23-year old, he likes to go out and get sh*t-faced with his friends... I wouldn't be that surprised if he's tried at least some kind of drugs. He may not have, of course--drugs really don't seem to be his style, but who knows? Especially something like pot? That's pretty harmless and most people his age have tried it a few times or whatnot. He's his own person, with virtues, vices, and the lot of it, not some kind of communal idol, you know.

--Jack

A virgin - LOL :biggrin2: Well if he is, he deserves my double respect for then it must have taken him quite an effort avoiding...:biggrin2:

Oh and of course only a virgin is able to move like that on stage :naughty: - too much chickeny energy and no valve...

:mf_rosetinted: But we don't discuss Mr. Mika's chicken in here, right? :bleh:

And I don't allege that he does drugs :no:

A virgin - LOL :biggrin2: Well if he is, he deserves my double respect for then it must have taken him quite an effort avoiding...:biggrin2:

Oh and of course only a virgin is able to move like that on stage :naughty: - too much chickeny energy and no valve...

:mf_rosetinted: But we don't discuss Mr. Mika's chicken in here, right? :bleh:

And I don't allege that he does drugs :no:

hahahahaha

I'm not really thinking of how he moves onstage as much as some of his lyrics. And stuff he's said in interviews. And, you know, life. :-P

--Jack

Yeah. :D If Erase was written from personal experience on his part, then, you know, he's woken up "tangled in the sheets." :roftl:

Yeah. :D If Erase was written from personal experience on his part, then, you know, he's woken up "tangled in the sheets." :roftl:

Mmmh, do you think what I think, Hannah? Undermining other threads and inculcate them with p...-thread content? LOL :lmao:

While I have no illusions that he's really so straight arrow he commits no wrong or doesn't do the normal things other 23 year old men do...I don't want to *think* of Mika with his head in a toilet, drunk. I've been there myself, I don't fault him for being there if he has....but I don't think of others I know like that (usually!:)) and I don't want to imagine him wasted all the time or having a different lover every night, or whatever. He might do those things, he's a grown up. But I don't imagine from seeing him and his performance level that this is going on. He seems too smart, his family is too close to him to allow him to be used and abused.

That said...He doesn't have to actually *be* an angel for me to think of him that way. He has feet of clay, and that's all right, I still love him as he is. He can get drunk, try drugs, be straight, be gay, be whatever he is. What I've seen of him is kind and talented and I like that. I expect him to be human. :thumb_yello:

kelly you didn't take that picture.. aisling took that picture on her camera.. YOUR A LIAR!

i know that is from a while ago, but i just thought i should add that. :biggrin2:

wait!!!...I took that one on my camera...I'M GETTIN ALL CONFUSED!!!! (is that ashlings??????)

NO ITS MINE BRENDA...that has 2 me mine its on my freakin camera