Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that is NORMAL.

Why should we wear something only once?I love all the clothes I buy and wear...how could I wear them only once?Its mad.

Stupid other celebrities...gr...

nah, no worrys hotdlp they are! I wanted to say smth abt that but the screaming face was more interesting :lol3:

no if u look closer they actually aren't (unfortunately) its just his shirt is a bit untucked and the reflection on the button makes it look like its a hole and u can see the shirt behind it but lets just stick with our imaginations :D

am i seeing things or are his trousers unbuttoned? (please don't say i'm seeing things)...:naughty:

no if u look closer they actually aren't (unfortunately) its just his shirt is a bit untucked and the reflection on the button makes it look like its a hole and u can see the shirt behind it but lets just stick with our imaginations :D

ok,let`s unbutton them!!!!! we can`t let it go on like this :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Okay...I know what you meant.I can read your dirrrty mind!:lmao:

Dont even try to hide it!!!! LOL. :lmao:

great i don't feel as innocent as i used to be before i joined this damn site, hehe jokes

Innocent...LOL...:D ...So....BE AWARE EVERYONE, MFC IS THE PLACE THAT CONVERT YOU TO NAUGHY FROM INNOCENT! :lmao:

It's very dangerous here indeed.... nothing for the unblemished minds......

WE'RE DEMENTED HA HA :roftl: