Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its okay im the same way!lol!

haha once i sent someone a message asking a question and i got REALLY mad because they wouldn't answer me back and they were posting reply's all over the place.. i thought they were ignoring me but my inbox was full :roftl: i felt PRETTY stupid!! haha

1_Mika_73_.jpg

"oh! i remember you! yeah' date=' you were at the same school as me. the one who kept bulleying me? yeah, i thought so! Well...I BEAT YOU AT SPORTS DAY!!!! so, HA HA!"

my sense of humour isn't brilliant...but i just wanted to take part as i felt left out.:biggrin2:[/quote']

it's okay..i am kinda funny but none of his pics bring that out in me:blink: but that was a good one...was mika good at sports as a kid?

Mika-music-02.jpg

It's those MFCers they are over there

awful...i know

it's okay..i am kinda funny but none of his pics bring that out in me:blink: but that was a good one...was mika good at sports as a kid?

Mika-music-02.jpg

It's those MFCers they are over there

awful...i know

his face goes well with that pic!

as for the sports thing...i dont have a clue! i just randmly thought of something that proberly aint true...:boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I am not dirty minded!! I just figured some people are (maybe not you) but i have to protect mika by respecting him

lol, small fantasies are okay sweetie, they're normal. every famous person is idolised by someone and we all agree here that Mika is a very attractive person; mind, body and soul. It's harmless fun, nothing to take seriously. It's not like we're describing what "we want to do to him" LOL!

Can't control that, sorry. It just happens, lol :biggrin2:

haha don't apologize, I absolutely love it! :D you're very clever, you know. :wink2: then again, it's not like you're the infamous Violet_sky for no reason :naughty:

:biggrin2:

...package can mean a box or a bag too you know! dirty minded people!

of course it can :roftl::biggrin2: