Picture Captions!

Zsina

In Argentina, that's a sign of any interrogative sentence like "Where is it?", "What are you saying?". You do it when the other person can't hear you because of the distance or because you can't speak loud. You only whisper the question or just move your lips, and do that gesture.

I guess I learn something new everyday. It's interesting how one gesture can mean different things in different cultures!

happyending-et.jpg

phone home...

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw it. :naughty:

happyending-et.jpg

Hey didn't you mum tell you, it's rude to point!

Good one! :roftl:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I learn something new everyday. It's interesting how one gesture can mean different things in different cultures!

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw it. :naughty:

Good one! :roftl:

I thought of Michaelangelo ... the finger of God ... & Adam ... :biggrin2:

Blimey there are a lot more refrences to fab and magical films in Happy Ending than I first thought, think we need to go dig and find more.

we got

• ET
  • Labrynth
  • Mary Poppins

There's more but I can't remember them all off hand lol.

i love that bit at the start when his sleeve comes down all on its own and the balloon ties itself round his wrist (I had wondered how he got dressed in that video lol), I have also grown used to the odd grin now cos I think that's how I would react to seeing those hands lol (well in a video I would in real life I would be freaked out lol).